Damage

We all hide our scars, our broken hearts, imperfections and what otherwise hurts us.

In the end, whether so-called robot, so-called normie or whatnot, we are all the same.

All that matters is what we do with this damage.

Attached: E34C9642-0D21-471F-8BA6-9C52EF91D122.jpg (697x667, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I just got more damaged by the cringe inflicted by this post

Well, all that matters is how you deal with it.

Bullshit, I have nothing in common with you.

>we are all the same.
No we're not, faggot.

Attached: 1551749727443.png (413x352, 165K)

wouldn't the way each of us deal with that damage make us different op?
so in the end we are not all the same?
I wish we were...

fpbp
Also what the fuck is OP image supposed to be? Why is that dude holding a bag and then it turns into snack? What does that mean? Also why are the two dudes on the left getting that close? If they are gay, that's weird as fuck.

i think its drugs
and gay

The bag is supposed to be full of anti depressants or something. I think the idea of the two guys on the left is that they don't feel comfortable showing their affection in public

arguably true, but what OP was going for was the whole "we are human above all races and religions" which is also arguably true.

There's a lot of nuance, and I can appreciate OP's attempt at consoling the board but the number of discontented bots around here is just too numerous for a heartwarming thread to work.

Also, the subtle undertones of OP pic related is just like... bait at this point. Chum in the water.

youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NORMAL FUCKING FAGGOT.
NORMAL FAGS DON'T FEEL PAIN

>we are all the same
What a depressing world view.

normies are NPC's and do not matter. They never engage in higher thought and cannot think forward beyond a few years if even that. They are animals driven solely by instinct believing lie after lie crafted to keep them docile sheep until they are no longer needed. I respect them in the same way I respect the life of a dog or deer. I recognize them as beings that want to live and have some merit but I do not consider them to be human. At best they are cogs in a machine and nothing more.

what does gay have to do with being damaged? fuck you and this hamfisted metaphor.

Attached: 1551071685705.jpg (303x400, 34K)

Oh, you wanna get damaged do you? C'MERE!

Attached: 1513053926403.jpg (830x415, 99K)

holy shit guys, look over here! it's the modern day Socrates!

Attached: coom.png (330x256, 148K)

The gay dudes seem pretty happy.

>a snack
Someone look up the sensible chuckle gif please.

Attached: 1551281768885.jpg (297x297, 40K)

Cute philosophy. Does it make you feel better knowing that some people are more damaged than you and still doing better than you are?

Fuck the normie they got it easy not us. The fucking normie have the best time in there life without feeling alone or ostracized by society . so fuck them and there feeling.

Attached: image (6).jpg (540x507, 30K)

We didn't even get rid of redditors, now we got faggots from tumblr

Attached: 1520566448310.jpg (512x422, 29K)

why they don't like us

and you know you aren't an NPC why?

>Why is that dude holding a bag and then it turns into snack?
i think it's supposed to be HRT by the way that he is blushing
fucking sodomites

Attached: 1528006929152.jpg (750x744, 132K)

Kill yourself you fucking normie brainlet

Cuz you don't understand anything here

I thought it was Valentine's Day cards.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ai

Attached: ∩ 9.png (4584x3856, 88K)