I am 26, is it immoral to hookup with 18 and 19 year olds at my age...

I am 26, is it immoral to hookup with 18 and 19 year olds at my age? I know I get creeped out when I see guys in their late 30s/ early 40s with young chicks, is it the same?

Attached: 39DDFE77-2BAF-451F-9389-6ED85CB84C61.jpg (300x414, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When's the last time you've actually been around girls that age? I'm a bit younger than you and I would feel weird as shit dating a teenager. They're like a whole different animal.

>18 and 19 year olds at my age
holy fuck what is wrong with you PEDOPHILE

leave those young kids alone

Attached: rip.jpg (340x480, 12K)

who cares what other people think. If you can snag them that young then do it as long as you can if you enjoy it.

Depends on your friends
I know a guy that is like 27 and bangs 18 year olds all the time. Probably some underage chicks too but we don't really care its sort of weird.
But 18 and 19 year olds? Who cares my dude.

Go for it. That's their physical prime.
>They're like a whole different animal.
They're basically brain dead

If you have no friends right now, I say go for it.

I wouldn't, but if you do make sure to record a video of them giving their consent for sexual activities so they can't #MeToo you later in life

Fortunately I don't spend time around women for their brains, as that would be a complete waste of time.

>They're basically brain dead
as opposed to 21-22yos?
lmao what faggots

Attached: 1511972459101.jpg (988x1059, 116K)

Unironically yes. There's a lot of brain development in that age range. It's why schizophrenia and other shit tends to emerge there.

>Unironically yes
unironically you're a basedfilled faggot, women are boring and vapid at all ages but at least 18-19yos are fun not just lame and bitchy

who do these milkies belong to?

They belong to me. No one else may partake in their succulent nectar.

gib succulent nectar

Attached: gib.jpg (1000x983, 84K)

It's fine. I'm 19 and into 40 yr old guys. You're not old.

not at all, dont be a faggot. I fucked a 16 and 17 yo when I was 31 (in between relationships) best sex i ever had. now i am older i regret not doing it more

Yes boyim your toxic masculinity is evil and criminal, dating any woman under 25 should be punished by a public burning

Attached: 94A6B473-927E-4C16-A794-81D65D322AAD.jpg (884x1024, 454K)

I wouldn't say it is outright immoral, but it is tasteless. Ultimately it is their choice whether or not they want to pass up on the prime guys their age for soggy boomers. A bit creepy, but not immoral. If you wind up dating one for the long term be supportive of any ambitions she might have.

>I know I get creeped out when I see guys in their late 30s/ early 40s with young chicks
Maybe you should stop being such a faggot first.

Creeped out here means jealous when coming from another man, resentful if coming from a woman

>There's a lot of brain development in that age range.
No there isn't.
>It's why schizophrenia and other shit tends to emerge there.
It's not, and it does not. The average age of diagnosis for schizophrenia is 25 for women.

where did you find them and how did you do it

16-24 is the sweet spot. Your own age is irrelevant.

this is the gurl in the picture with boobs
i had to type this because the stupid robot board hates originality so much it forces others in to posting shit that shouldnt really be read ironically shitting up the board and wasting everyones time

Attached: 16.jpg (1067x1600, 452K)

I'm a 28 and I've considered hooking up with 18/19 year olds but that's as far as I could go. I can't imagine trying to have a conversation with one. I think it would be creepy if you hooked up with that age group exclusively though.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ak

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

>tfw still a virgin at 28
>last christmas my uncle had me meet his new girlfriend; she's 25 and he's 45 and he's already impregnated her

I was talking to two girls that age the other day. I'm 28 and they thought I was their age.