Someone "sexually abuses" you

>Someone "sexually abuses" you
>You wait 15-20 years to tell anyone instead of reporting it when it happened
HMMMMMMM

Attached: rkelly.jpg (330x330, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zC0dnW-Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends on how traumatic the allegations are. If the accuser claims that someone groped them or some shit and they waited 20 years to tell anyone its prolly bullshit, but if they claim that they were repeatedly abused then there's at least potential substance to the claim, and not saying anything for a long time would be feasible. The best thing to do is not believe anyone until actual evidence comes out

Maybe it was a long term abuse

In no part in your rambling mess of a response did you at all answer why on earth someone who was seriously sexually assaulted would wait TWO DECADES to report it.

This is the same as me reporting that my flat was robbed TWENEY YEARS after it happened.

"911? My car was stolen! Yeah it was in 1999 but so what?"

>implying implications

Depending on the severity of the abuse people can repress that shit for a very long time and the trauma of the abuse itself can leave psychological imprints that last a long time on the victim. Then there's the whole thing about attitudes towards that kinda stuff, especially back in the 60's and 70's with people who get abused by members of the church and all that. Shit's pretty whack but all allegations should be treated seriously and taken to the court of law until proven otherwise.

Do you even understand how emotional trauma works? They didn't feel like reporting right away because they felt like they couldn't. The event was too traumatic to talk about so they didn't until they were able to deal with it. Would you want to talk about the exact events of how you lost your leg in a war less than a year after it happened? Probably not.
R Kelly's mental breakdown in the interview basically proves he did it anyways because he wouldn't overreact on the level he did if he didn't do it.

If this abuse was so long term and traumatic, you would think the "abused" would report it ASAP no?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm talking about whether to dismiss a claim or not you gremlin. You do understand that trauma from abuse exists, right? Just because a lot of claims are false or unprovable doesn't mean that you have to dismiss every claim, you should use common sense to determine what is worth paying attention to.

>Do you even understand how emotional trauma works?
You are on the most autistic part of the internet, what the fuck did you expect?

Common sense says pay attention to those that are recent. Are the police going to follow up on my car that went missing twenty years ago? What about ten? What about one?

The answer will be "well why didnt you report it when it happened?"

And thats the correct response. Why the fuck DIDNT these people report their assaults when it fucking happened?

>R Kelly's mental breakdown in the interview basically proves he did it anyways because he wouldn't overreact on the level he did if he didn't do it.

>People unironically think like this

Attached: 1bkscr.jpg (1280x850, 725K)

It doesn't matter, pic related is proof that he married a 14 year old girl in the 90s and lied about her being 18 when he was 27. There is just too much proof of him being a pedo for people to care about his side of the story.

Attached: video_image-476955.jpg (706x587, 93K)

That's fair, but I think you're still ignoring the abuse/trauma component. Just my opinion tho.

Cry some more R Kelly

Attached: crying bitch.jpg (314x409, 23K)

Maybe she lied about her age as women are known to do

Attached: DZy0_ScVMAESQsU.jpg (486x480, 33K)

>officer I SWEAR she is eighteen
>s-she isn't fourteen, s-she's just underdeveloped and looks fourteen

Attached: 1514691578525.jpg (640x477, 71K)

>Someone being attacked by pretty much the entire media and general public and probably can't go outside without recieving insults
>Someone who's name has been put into the dirt
>That person has a mental breakdown

>LOOK, HE'S HAVING A BREAKDOWN. THAT MEANS HE'S GUILTY

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

>There are no underaged girls that look like adults
>Women haven't been known to lie about their age and get men in trouble

Attached: 2r9bw3.png (1300x2000, 206K)

>marrying someone who you aren't 100% sure about the exact birth date
fuck off pedo

Attached: 1551775318014.png (1000x432, 117K)

No. The girl in question was a famous rnb singer who he groomed personally, part of her act was how young yet provocative she was. Her debut album was literally called "Age ain't nothing but a number" with him in the background in full pedo mode. Pic related.

Attached: 51OPB+-988L._SX355_.jpg (355x342, 24K)

Because it holds no weight nor validity. The law is black and white. It has no place for how sensitive a topic is.

Are you gonna start crying if I called you a pedo? Whiny little bitch

>Comparing a Jow Forums shitposter calling me a pedo to pretty much an entire nation denouncing you both online and irl

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

Vic Mignogna was an inside job and we already knew it.

>caring this much about the opinion of others
the only thing that truly matters is legal consequences, which is what he must be scared of

Attached: 1541351636696.png (680x550, 54K)

Didn't this dude already get in trouble for pissing on a 15 year old 10 years ago? What the fuck did he do now?

Well the thing is allegedly that wasn't the only incident of him having sex with underage girls. Now that social media is so hot, information about other stories of abuse are circulating like mad and generating new interest in his sex life. Pretty much the same thing that happened with Cosby, his past has caught up with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4zC0dnW-Vw