ITT tear down my ego

I am a girl (female) and I genuinely believe I'm smarter, funnier, and more interesting than other women. (I don't think I'm better than them because I can't handle social situations and they can) I understand that this belief must be a falsehood, but I can't fully integrate it in my mind. With blanket statements I always fall into "not like the other girls" fallacy. So please, ask me questions that will prove to me I am no different.

Attached: cute_shooters.png (979x816, 340K)

>if male (probably) you're larping as a female and ruining the slight semblance of quality this board has
>if female (very unlikely) you're shitting up this board with your inane garbage and proving every stereotype about your ilk to be true
Not sure why I'm replying to a garbage tier bait post, but fuck you on principle

Attached: image.jpg (418x610, 130K)

The girls who think they're better than the rest are always the worst.
name your best quality and give three examples of it

Well, you got me because I actually do have autism

You attention whore on r9k thats all that needs to be said

How old are you?
Describe your ideal man
What are you studying/did study in college?
What's your astrological sign?
If you woke up being a 10/10 woman what would you do?
How's your relationship with your father?
Why do you think you aren't married?

My best quality is my intelligence.

>i'm not like the other girls user!
Yeah, that's what they say

>intelligent
>failed to read the entire post and give examples
okay fucktard

FUCK YOU AHHHHHH
GGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1549195536193.jpg (663x669, 175K)

Silly user, there is no harsher critic than oneself. The fact that you are asking us to tear you down is already proof that you have nothing left, merely hoping to be able to deny our statements in an attempt to convince yourself that what you found out is not true.

All the best.

Attached: 45c81d9a45193c5c50c34b23aa11fb8c.jpg (719x719, 45K)

>21
>smart, white asian or hapa, older than me, wants kids
>chemistry
>cancer (astrology is BS though)
>continue with life as normal
>my father is one of my role models, although I do resent him a bit as he was/is strict
>not out of college yet

three examples: good grades, good sense of humor is contingent on intelligence and most guys think I'm funny most girls hate my humor, and most people tell me I'm smart.

It's a difficult thing to prove through examples

>most guys think i'm funny
we'll laugh at literally anything so long as it gets our dick sucked
>girls hate my humor
so you're bad at reading the mood
>people tell me I'm smart
B-but mommy said I was high iq!!

What are you trying to gain from this?

>are you what we'll never have?
Then you are just like all the other girls.

/thread

This is definitely an original comment

Makes us laugh femanon

>but I don't suck their dicks
>Yes
>I was talk about classmates and professors; I think my mother is just annoyed that she can't talk about banal shit with me

Well untill now nothing about you has peaked my interest, what about you is so damn interesting?

humility

This comment is original

if I get married it with probably be to a robot

Amen

Look at me being original

Attached: 366ddbaf2d2304cabc2f665963837d78.jpg (320x247, 15K)

>no sex yet
>proffessors like you
>can't even have a normal conversation with your mom
you may be good by binary definitions, but lord fuck must you be boring

my research, but you may not be into that

You seem alright then. I dont know I don't fucking know you.

Why boring? because I don't want to talk about fashion and celebrities with mommy dearest?

How do you know Im not into it? I wanna hear it

You don't even understand the point of human interaction. It's not about the topic of the conversation, it's about the contents. If all your mother can seem to talk about is fashion and celebrities, I can see where you got your personality from.

are you cute
oregami

I'm like that too but I don't give a fuck.

She's studying chemistry.
Can you help me with thermodynamics?

Where did Mike go during to bombing?

everywhere

Most of my jokes are of this tone, but they usually function off of playing off of others and not pulling jokes out of my ass.

sorry user, I've been lurking Jow Forums for too many years to start sucking dick now and not kill myself after

> They usually function off of playing off of others and not pulling jokes out of my ass.
I don't know you, but that's often what the funniest people I know do. So, you aight femanon.

sure, what exactly about it is confusing for you?

>Top five bands/artists?

I already read the rest of the thread. Cant really say much about you unless I would be around you. I cant judge ya without really knowing you. IMO

Attached: FEEA8CB2-86F9-4E27-A878-010254B0D5AC.jpg (773x960, 115K)

Interesting people don't post bait.

You seem a bit full of yourself, but I'd date you.

My parents tell me I'm not, my classmates say I am, I'm not sure

Question wants me to show a derivation of the Margules equations and explain but I don't get the derivation.

prove it, cunt

This comment is original.

Why? You should be happy with yourself. Fuck em and dont care what people think.

Attached: A8AD760F-F9AE-49A0-8507-6DE8B81ECF1D.jpg (1822x6802, 1.95M)

The fact that you're looking for validation from one of the lowest tiers of people available to you tells me that you're not all that special and that your only defining trait is your vagina. Interesting people get validation from other interesting people, and you're nothing but an attentionwhore. Get off of my board, you shit.

Attached: 1551952765775-r9k.jpg (1269x2825, 219K)

gotta trust your parents on that one, they wouldn't lie to you to avoid hurting your feelings

Attached: 1514905812618.jpg (480x778, 24K)

Rolling

Origicucked

there is nothing wrong with thinking you are in some ways better than other people, just know that there there are other females that surpass you in other ways. you aren't special

Rolling

Fuck me look at how original this comment is oooh

Mostly I listen to future funk/ vaporwave-esqe shit so
>Saint Pepsi
>Dan Mason
>thundercat
>Crystal Castles
>Homeshake

Reroll bc you gotcucked by Chad

>"I don't give a fuck"
>prove it
You are really the special son in your family, dickhead?

Not too bad. I think youre fine. You keep doing your thing.
>Top 3 fetishes?

Attached: EE30DD93-5E27-47E4-A764-7337BDC550AE.jpg (720x960, 181K)

I'm actually the opposite of validation, remove the brain tumor and try again

I donno, why would my classmates compliment me for no reason?

All females surpass me in the social sphere, I know this to be true.

because you're a socially awkward uggo they consider a friend and compliment to raise your moral

Gotta reroll got cucked

Either Chad fucks my qt trap gf or I'm getting fucked by Chad either way I'm good with this situation.

Attached: 202a53ed5dd0d5d51d2f67c7c705d69e40d8f107af2e5d35bd8e2251ac8c3e8a.jpg (320x310, 16K)

That a tough one. most things will turn me one considering I haven't had sex in 7853 days

please i'm so lonely be real

They're not my friends.

This comment is original

Proof by refutation is what you're looking for, you cunt. You and I both know that you're just trying to get weak attempts at tearing you down so that you can "prove" to yourself that you actually ARE hot shit. That's why you went for the easiest, least influential group you could find. If you actually wanted to be torn down you'd go to lookism or some plebbit board.

Instead, you intentionally went to easy mode because you don't respect any of the opinions here, which is why I say you're looking for validation. Again, get off my board you shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Attached: 1549233996679-r9k.jpg (1080x812, 42K)

i mean you might not consider them friends but a lot of normies tend to consider someone a friend if they have more than one conversation with them and have laughed at least once at one of your jokes.
so it might be more of a pity thing in your case than purely goodwill

Anonette, are u a virgin? I heard that einineering and stem is assocoates to being a wizard. Also hows the dating life for u at uni?

Yes, I've had men offer to take my virginity, but I don't want to do that yet. I kinda want to date this friend of mine, but I haven't confessed to him yet

Go ask him out and stop bothering us, you God damn slattern.

>It's a difficult thing to prove through examples
no it's not. what are you studying/majoring in? whats your grades like?

unironically and originally based and redpilled dseu

>chemistry
>all As

Cool,
Is this friend a long time friend?
I heard dating your close/long time friends are the worse cause people get passed around and drama ensures.

whats he like? is he white/hapa/hapa?

I heard most girls are going for mixed brown/black guy at uni

He's full white (3/4 Irish 1/4 Italian) We've been friends since this past summer. We're each other's best friends and I find him to be attractive

Then you aren't as intelligent as you claim.

let's do it in discord voice chat. i'll question what proof you have to make you think that way.

drop your tag.