What things keep you going in life and make it worth living?

What things keep you going in life and make it worth living?

Attached: 1549620378130.png (800x527, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I know life isn't all suffering, despite suffering all the time.

Attached: 1551723905938.jpg (2048x1106, 629K)

Beer, my fleshlight. Hope that I can do some thing better with my life and feeble attempts to accomplish those things.

DEVIL MAY CRY 5 COMING OUT IN LIKE 5 MINUTES HELPS ME SURVIVE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

waiting for people realizing how they (we) are ruining the world and complaing when it will be too late

user, stop hurting me

writing, reading good writing

I don't yet have the means to kill myself swiftly and painlessly

I like creating things and sharing them with others.

Hope that things will get better and sometimes, the lack of a painless suicide method.

Potential future happenings mostly

>What things keep you going in life and make it worth living?
my goals, and seeing them come to fruition one step at a time.
things are coming to a head incredibly fast now.

Curiosity.
I like learning, so I spend most of my time reading, watching documentaries, playing the piano, stuff like that.
So far learning something new (knowledge or skills) makes it worth it, not sure it will be always enough, though.
Aside from that I have nothing else.

My dog, who i haven't seen in a month due to an electrical fire and lack of transportation.

>video games
>beer
>jerking off
>my parents

Everything else pisses me off or makes me anxious.

Given the odds of being alive are slim to none, I will be damned if I kill myself. Even if my life is a living hell, it will be better than an eternity of void.

Attached: 1548781607432.png (952x949, 20K)

40k and Pokemon idk

Attached: 1551968630440.jpg (352x532, 45K)

Money and family. If my family go before I make money then I'm probably gonna join them desu

Attached: 13.gif (237x291, 53K)

the anger i have is no match for the patients of self knowledge that one day i will inflict punishment of those that drew the devil in me

The fact that I'm gonna have my own day of retribution and gurantee I'll pop more pot roasts than any other cowboy in American history.

Attached: 1542075134878.png (500x378, 243K)

Witnessing the collapse

Attached: collapse.jpg (960x606, 117K)

It is absolutely not worth living no matter what but at least I've had a couple times lately where I seemed to give a slight improvement to someone's day by encountering them

however I have no intention of being alive a month from now unless I somehow manage to actually pull off an alcohol taper and find something to live for in that time frame, I hope anyone who still gives a fuck about me won't be too badly hurt

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

an

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I can be a better person. If I just keep trying and learning and forcing myself to be better I'll be great. Everyone will respect me, and I'll be a person everyone respects, even past my time. What other goal could there be?

I live for hate, of myself and the world. I can at least prove to myself that I'm capable

instinct
biological necessity

Making vidoes I guess for the moment but like everything in life I'll probably give that up too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM

> Wife
> Self Betterment
> Space exploration
> Scientific marvels being discovered in our lifetime
> Wrestling

You stand on the shoulders of giants, but you look at the ground user...

But if I look at the ground then nobody will look at me and also ignore me.

normies need to go away.

Knowing that Jesus loves me.

Think of all those hours spent gaming. You could have learned an instrument.

The fact that I am alive. Literally nothing else.

Absolutely based and redpilled.Good luck, gentleman.

The fact that I have lost almost everything from my former life and therefore have pretty much everything to gain

Psychedelics. and when those get boring i'm just gonna switch to heroin and then kill myself.