How does this image make you feel ?

How does this image make you feel ?

If you attempt to post something unoriginal, it is not posted, and you are muted temporarily.

Attached: Guy.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it makes me feel like time is moving too fast and im getting old

Attached: 1352096124629.png (640x480, 368K)

Makes me feel meaningless

If it's in America, he's probably the only old white guy on a bus full of loud, smelly minorities.

The Jow Forums programming just wont fucking leave my mind, don't yell at me ok?

makes me want to kill myself before i get to that point

Attached: 1534657688438.jpg (600x844, 59K)

This could be me in the future, if I don't kill myself first or die from the fallout of society collapsing (both of which are far more likely to happen). I don't know how the fuck old people actually endure being old, it sounds like a living Hell. I'm turning 20 in May and I already feel like I'm going fucking crazy from how quickly time is passing.

Reminds me of the song roll buss roll by Jeffrey lewis.
And the times I've hummed it while on a bus going to new towns.

Reminds me of how i left my job of 2.5 years today and nobody gave a shit. I've learnt my lesson, never try at a shitty job.

Jeez, who remembers the half year mark for things. must of been a really bad job.

I saw a kid wearing an undertale shirt today. That came out 2 years ago. Reminded me of the time I saw a dude wearing a mlp shirt and how it came out 2 years before that. Holy shit.

Minecraft was 10+ years ago.

I don't understand why people get older than 50. I will kill myself before I turn 50

Reminds me of the time I fucked up my only chance with a girl. She cut off all contact with me and disappeared. From that point, I felt lost and empty. Just like this old man. This image perfectly encapsulated what I was feeling during that time period.

2010 feels like it was only maybe 2 years ago, instead we're almost 10 years away from it now.

There's a good chance most/all of us here won't make it 50, I'm honestly kind of happy about that. It means I won't have to kms, life will do it for me.

I used to say that about 20 then 25, now i say it about 30.

I feel like the shield hero when he saw raphtalia as a woman for the first time. When my brother asked me what YouTube rewind is.

it makes me feel comfy.

very comfy.
I miss riding the bus and seeing old men like him riding it and wondering why an old man would ride the bus and where would he be going. But its really of no consequence. We all get off at our stop. It is the most peace I've ever had in my life. That's why I would take the bus to go nowhere all the time.

It reminds me of myself. He's trapped in his own mind; horrible memories, regrets and pain haunt no matter how much tries to run away

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 157K)

Feels bad ma'am.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (498x416, 89K)

call the amberlamps

I wish I could talk to these old men and hear their life stories, but I'd probably just come off as a sperg.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ap

Attached: ∩ 16.png (4584x3856, 88K)