Anyone else feel like having a gf would be too much responsibility...

Anyone else feel like having a gf would be too much responsibility? It almost seems like having a second job with how demanding they are.

Attached: 1503059489374.jpg (574x546, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be a second job because you'd always have to be on guard especially if they're a fucking slut

Yes. I also dislike how needy they seem. I don't want to have to feel obligated to spend everyday with a person. I don't want to feel like I have to put in work to maintain a relationship.

This is why faggots exist.

They realized women are too much hassle and are only useful if you want kids.

In a relationship.
>Constant fucking texting, can't go a god damn hour without it
>Had an argument when she got really stressed at work about how I don't talk to her ENOUGH
>Now she's 21 and drinking (In the open), I live an hour away.
>She could be getting drunk and railed and I may never find out, so now i'm on constant guard.
>Top this all of with the fact she knows I resent her past

Its a waste of time and I don't know why i'm still in it. Someone kill my indecisive ass.

Attached: Zoop-Zoop.png (678x18, 5K)

Yeah /b/ro that's why incels are fucking dumb dude
>wanting a gf

>Anyone else feel like having a gf would be too much responsibility? It almost seems like having a second job with how demanding they are.
goes both ways imo, and there would come a time hopefully, when we both would have to share responsibilities, i.e raising a household, kids, life together, etc

Attached: 13357197.gif (300x226, 616K)

thats exactly why i left my last relationship. the constant neediness, having to spend all day together every single fucking day. then again it may have not been the "one" for me

That's why you need to sign a sex contract when the relationship first starts.

How do I get an ass that hueg

Yes, that's why i broke up with my gf, i fucking hate how demanding girls are, im happier being single and spending my money in things i enjoy

Attached: cool.jpg (960x734, 51K)

>It almost seems like having a second job with how demanding they are.

It is.

The few times I've had gf's or girls that were interested in me, they constantly just text you about inane shit. Women don't have hobbies or get invested in things like guys do, so they just sit on the couch and bombard you with dumb shit they're watching on netflix or what kind of retarded drama is going on at their work. And of course their work is never interesting because they are almost always given supplementary roles like librarian or receptionist rather than important positions. Manager of a clothing store at the mall does not count as an important position.

They want you to constantly buy them shit and do things with them, but because they dont have any genuine interests, this results in dragging them to normie things they dont understand (sports games come to mind), eating at normie restaurants and bars with overpriced, shitty food, or my absolute favorite, taking them on normie vacation destinations like Hawaii or mexico.

Oh and through all this time, you're supposed to put on a fake personality and constantly try to entertain them like it's their all-time favorite romantic comedy, since "being yourself" triggers something in their mind to pursue chad instead.

>they constantly just text you about inane shit.

I theorize that they do this because they are use to so many guys giving them attention, and once they commit to one guy they expect him to make up for all that lost validation.

Its a trick. Chad knows better than to undermine his sanity and peace of mind with all that hassle which is why he lets other guys take care of all the paying for shit, dealing with tantrums etc, he just handles the regular meat injections

>tfw she sends you a bunch of messages so you just call her and she spaghettis out or doesn't answer

feels good man

some are hard to get others are hard to keep
seldom are they both
but some are neither too

It's not for everyone. It's not really for me and I'm married.

It's not even that. Constant chittering is how women bond, think, and even emotionally regulate. I'm not sure how much is learned and how much is biological, but it gets into them pretty deep either way.

Women can't understand how men bond and think either. A group of men partaking in a shared activity without narrating their lives to each other fucking baffles women. They see it as cold and distant.

>Have been having these exact thoughts since puberty
>Always believed that I was just some weird fuck who saw relationships as an obstacle instead of a gratifying activity
Thank you for putting my thoughts to words.

Attached: hitler&hoes.png (922x678, 727K)

This is why half of you are incels

don't do what I did. Resentment leads to more pain later on. My ex was like her, dip out fast

>Always believed that I was just some weird fuck who saw relationships as an obstacle instead of a gratifying activity

Really it depends on how attractive you are. Woman make things a whole lot easier for guys who are very attractive and have other options, its the average guys who have to sell their souls for pussy. That's why it can pay to lower your standards, with ugly girls the roles are reversed because they can't take advantage of the one bargaining chip woman have, their looks.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ao

Attached: ∩ 15.png (4584x3856, 88K)

It's not that bad. Typically whoever cares less is better off in the relationship. It can kinda be work if they get mad and do something to try to manipulate you. All you have to do is break up with them. I've found most females lose interest if you let them know you like them, or they'll try to see how big of a chump you are and they can use you for. Just date girls you're alright with breaking up with from the start and it tends to work ok. A lot of them actually get upset when they get dumped even though it's not really a big deal most of the time.

Do incels seriously believe 20% of men want to deal with five women?

having a girlfriend can be both the worst and best thing you'll ever experience. just don't expect it to last forever. life can be cruel.

fuck that. i had something like this and you need to just fuck right off out of that dependa's life.

I feel this way too. Zero intentions of bothering with a needy pet that'll act passive aggressive.

no diff between 1 and 5 because they're interchangeable and most of your interaction with them can be handled by an automated texting AI anyway

Be like Chad, only put up with the ones that are worth it. The rest are booty calls unless they start trying to get stuff from you, then you put the block on em.

This
The only option

That's more sex than a guy with his shit together cares to have.

>just don't expect it to last forever
That kinda hit me in the feels area
As well as the fact that my dog died last week

man, fuck this shit

I'd put up with all sorts of bullshit to bury my face in that ass every night

only if they shit in my mouth

i got too much shit going on i gotta spend that time perfecting my craft not have her get in the way of it yknow? like i don't even have anything against women i just have too much shit going on to find time to make it worthwhile for both her and me

resent her past as in her sexual past? i was the same man i couldnt look past that shit, break up with her ASAP for your own good before it gives you mental problems. i could literally feel myself losing sanity

worst cope of the day award goes to...

having a bf is too much responsibility.
>constant nagging
>always wants to talk
>retarded boring interests
>drags you to go shopping
>wants to fuck

>Anyone else feel like having a gf would be too much responsibility?
Yeah and if you fail in that responsibility you hurt somebody close to you instead of just yourself. I don't think I'm really cut out for relationships or sex.