How badly did I BTFO this roast? I'm so proud of myself

How badly did I BTFO this roast? I'm so proud of myself.

Attached: 20190308_001712.jpg (1080x3345, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not at all to be honest.

you should save your dignity while you still can by deleting this thread

bait-kun...

you came off like a sperglord, which you are, and at least you're aware of it.

there was no btfo'ing anywhere though.

in fact

>i need answers here

you might needlessly blown it

Lol, you made itself look like an idiot. You are retarded for thinking that this was such an honorable feat of heroism.

Where did you get this from OP? I know it's not you. Even robots have at least some self awareness.

What do you think you did, OP?

It is me I swear. But god dammit now I'm reading it and I am cringing but I don't know how else I would have gone about it. I see her at work tomorrow too. I know she likes me because she always says "heyyyyyyyy" and keeps up the conversation when I try to kill it and she got me chocolates 2 days ago.

Well then good news she'll probably take your virginity

Bro you could've gotten laid

Sounds like you don't like her back?

She's really cute. I don't think anyone can put her below a 6.5 but I would put her around 7.5 or 8 but I already took 3DPD to heart and I don't want to fuck real women anymore

Just tell her that it's obvious that she's into you, and you wish to take her to lunch or something. On the date, casually remind her that telling you about banging other guys and "being hyper sexual" aren't exactly prime ways to get a guy including you.

>I'm not even pretending to be retarded, I just am
K, threads over.

She is currently living with her ex-boyfriend which makes me think that she wants to use me as a tool to get back at him or some shit. Also she is not in university like I am which makes me suspicious that she wants me for betabux as a plan B

>betabux

Don't be an idiot and don't fall for that shit.And regarding his ex-bf,stay safe and tread carefully,I don't want you to get physically hurt by him

So what? Just go for it, and if it becomes clear she is using her, then stop. Otherwise, just try it, see where it goes and see if you like it. And if you don't then just stop. This is a good opportunity but not really a big commitment.

I'll consider this, but hearing her say that she fucks a bunch of other guys really turns me off

i wouldn't really talk shit on her sexuality because she has a lot of ammo against him. if he had to i would say it rather "turns me off" or something.
3 dudes is not even that if she is around college grad age.

not even that bad*
i'd say that a lot lower than average, if she's being honest.

She is 18 years old, she got out of high school last year

Mgtow in a nutshell
Post was not original

I stopped watching MGTOW videos a few years ago but I didn't think that that is what I might be

btw this is gonna be controversial, but there are some situations where beta-buxing is not even that bad. If you had a trad gf that just wants kids and to run the house, you're gonna be beta-buxing her.
one of my friends gets beta-buxed, but she's an awesome mom and raises their small chicken coup and the kids and does homeschooling.

Why? Who cares? Everyone loves sex. Why fault someone for having it?

If she was trad then I would be much more willing to get with her. The "Hyper-sexual' thing really turned me off from her though.

When I use the term betabux, I am more upset with the alpha fux that follows

Beta-buxing implies that your partner is a lazy good-for-nothing piece of shit that just sits on her ass all day,not what you described.

She is trying to fuck you I think

I live by the don't fuck on the payroll rule. I missed some opportunities too, one couple of weeks ago. would I be at the work I have now? who knows.

If I do decide to go through with this, one of my main concerns is that it will go south and I will be stuck at work with someone who hates me

why would you be stuck?

I really don't want to have to find a new job during my last year in college

My favourite part is the lack of reply after the hypersexual comment.

I'm going to sleep now. Thanks for the advice guys. Best of luck to you all.

explain to her that she cant compare girls and boys in regards of being able to get a sex partner

she just wants you because she thinks you are hard to get

>being this delusional
oreganolo

Everyone in this thread is saying that OP is a retard. I don't get it. I talk like that too. Am I a tard?

Edgy and cringepilled

thats the only reason girls would want to date an autist like you

>girl obviously into OP
>ends up 'nothing personal kid'
>'l-look guys, I completely btfo'd her right?!'
you stupid nigger, stop wondering why you'll die a virgin

>you're about to graduate and you're a virgin
If only you knew how bad things really are

Damn dude, you remind of myself a couple of years ago...
I want to beat the living shit out of you.

Everyone ITT is a normalfag who thinks the girl likes OP for no reason and don't understand why OP doesn't like the fact that she's bragging about fucking other men.

No user. Stay way back. That's a red flag and you're willfully treading into a minefield because of these cucks in the thread.

why the actual fuck retards believe a girl is into them for JUST TALKING to them? reminder that they notice we are undatable

>do you have a gf
>are you a virgin
>you're about to graduate and you're still a virgin
>I need answers here
>I've had sex before and it's nice 11:04PM
>good night :) 11:47PM
mate I understand that you people are too retarded to understand basic female language, but she couldn't be more fucking blunt than this unless she raped him

This thread is filled to the fucking brim with normalfags. This girl is letting off some massive red flags OP, do not listen to these betabux fuckers who are fine with becoming slaves to some crazy whore if it means they can get sex.
>But she likes him, so he should fuck her!
Stop thinking with your dick for a single fucking second, holy shit I hate normalfags.

fucking this.
god r9k is shit

Why cant he just pump and dump? at least he would have managed to rid himself of his virginity either that or he remains a virgin losers regretting wasting his life.

Women are sweaty meat sacks for me to wiggle my wee wee in. Actually conversing with another human being is not an option.

Attached: 1532871149697.png (733x464, 125K)

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

n

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I guarantee she is thinking about taking your virginity.

Its not you you dumb cunt. Go back to lolcow

>im super sexual but thats ok lmao

Jesus

>betabuxing is good goy!!
>a real man provides
>you aren't one of those pathetic incels are you?

Oh the amount of cocks I've sucked before devoting the rest of my life to you? Around 3 fivdy

girls feel disgusted by virgins, and if shes asking that is because she detects some level of sperg, she cant believe hes about to graduate and still one damn, is more pity than anything else, life is not like a movie user

This, and even if she is into user he shouldnt shit where he eats. No romance in the workplace.

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dp

Attached: ∩ 16.png (4584x3856, 88K)

The guys you replied to are fucking idiots no doubt, but the women in the OP sounds subhuman.

Who the fuck has this kind of discussion? You don't even seem to know her well, why did you answer at all?

I bet this girl would have fucked you if you wanted, with no effort on your part OP. She basically dangled the offer in your face and then wished you a good night when you didn't take it.

>has a girl clearly interested in him
>"btfo" her to prove he is one of the others on a vietcong war strategy vs america forum
first stab your dick
second get the FUCK off my board you normie FAGGOT

Attached: 1551521365323.jpg (360x360, 14K)

discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ep

Attached: ∩ 16.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Now this is like comedy silver or maybe high bronze.

Ok I'm back guys

She has been texting me everyday trying to get to know me or something. I'll post some of the highlights when I get back from class

You have legit autism. You should stop browsing this board. That was the cringiest shit I've ever read.

She thinks getting laid is easy, because she's a roastie and it's easy for her. She also thinks you're passably attractive, so it's surprising to her that you're a virgin. Especially if you're older than her. The fact that sex is fun and easy for her as a roastie makes her lowkey (not really that lowkey) doubt your explanation. She probably thinks that you're an awkward kid and there's something """wrong""" with you if you're not putting the pussy on a pedestal by going out of your way to get laid.

No you didn't btfo her, in fact she might have fucked you if you'd played it right. Since you revealed your virginity now it's a hard pass.

Bump for interest
Ricciardo bless

more like you BTFO yourself and then she BTFO you as well :)

seems like a regular conversation to me

You're so cute user
Orgig

3 people is not "hyper sexual" lol also when girls openly talk to you about fucking that means they want to fuck. You will care less about how many partners other people have had once you've had a few yourself. Don't waffle around on this, attraction is a window, it closes and it's a hell of a thing getting it to open again when you let it close.

She might wanna fuck, I dunno.
Stop being a faggot. I'm not saying fuck her (being anti-premarital sex, and all) but I am saying stop trying to BTFO libtards and stop acting like a sperg.

This thread is full of retards, you did pretty good OP thought just a bit of autism, you stood your ground and remained unfazed by your situation. She will now try to bait you and gain control over you since now you are a challenge to her, she sounds like a whore so avoid at all costs. Unless you see a way to get your dick wet and dont find it that important who your first is, sex is really overrated I suggest waiting for someone you truly love. Then again, the practice does help later

Attached: 0318D3AF-4DCD-426F-87FE-926F116C6F67.png (500x577, 133K)

This.

She wants to break your will and call you number 4.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join this if you fit in nowhere else:
discord
.gg/ZSxxyzB

gm

Attached: ∩ 13.png (4584x3856, 88K)

this is why i couldn't stand being a teenager. every girl was like that.
>getting laid is nothing, everyone loves me, i'm so wanted, i'm so great
>oh wow you're not privileged like me? that's interesting!
>emasculate you and then wonder what's wrong afterwards
>get everything they want and wonder why you haven't gotten it

fuck them. there's a reason people call them solipsistic.

Okay I just got back from class. I'll just upload the entirety of our text conversations so far. I don't want to edit too much right now. Be patient I'll upload all of it, its going to take a little while though

Attached: Part 1.jpg (622x6024, 1.13M)

Continued most originally

Attached: Part 2.jpg (598x7359, 1.43M)

What is your relationship with her? Same class? Why aren't you trying to date her?

You sound retarded and annoying as fuck she stills wants to fuck you nonetheless.

Fucking ask her out already. She's obviously into you incel chad

lol she just wants to socialize non fucking stop. it's like crack to them.

what do you think about chocolate, really? jesus christ.

>feel like i'm almost reading my own conversation
>ISTP
Oh that explains it

I've dealt with a bitch like this OP. She might seem cute and interesting but she is merely prodding at your interests to try and bait you into making a move on her. LISTEN. keep being the deadpan simple person you seem to be, if you start changing yourself in her favor, she will quickly lose interest. If you being you still makes her lose interest, then she wasnt worth pursuing in the first place. And that "muh past" "muh anxiety" nonsense are HUGE RED FLAGS. DO NOT COMMIT TO THIS GIRL. AT BEST FUCK BUT DO NOT SEEK A RELATIONSHIP I PROMISE IT IS NOT WORTH IT IVE BEEN THROUGH EXACTLY THIS

Attached: 1474997894670.jpg (327x323, 19K)

well she wont shut the fuck up and is repeatedly asking and saying stupid shit.
she's stupid, period.

Imagine rejecting a chance sex from a REAL human breathing female just for internet points. Wait... you don't ACTUALLY believe in this roastie shit do you? AHAHAHAHA get fucking laid faggot.

Well he says she's 18 so that's not surprising in the least. But the red flags are there. women aren't as different to each other as they try to seem. Her behavior is likely a bait and switch. Dont fall for the trap op

Are they ponyfags? Sounds exactly like my friend.

Part 3 Here

Attached: Part 3.jpg (554x7374, 1.32M)

Part 4 Here

Attached: Part 4.jpg (554x7708, 1.68M)

Dont listen to the other normalfags, I can really relate to you.

>we're best friends
Just fuck my shit up

run like the wind. If you were sure before. That shit about drinking should be enough. If you do not take the hint that this bitch has problems and should be avoided, then you deserve the shit that's coming your way if you let her into your life

Part 5 Here

Attached: Part 5.jpg (650x5197, 1003K)

>I consume a lot of Japanese media and spend time on internet boards

Nigga you aight

Part 6 Here

Attached: Part 6.jpg (650x7706, 1.46M)

There is nothing cringe about this purely going off from text. I dont know how you act irl, but going off this conversation, you did great, you earnestly explained your history and ideals, dont listen to blackpilled faggots, "HURRR WOMEN HATE VIRGINITY IN MEN", that only applies to stacy turbosluts.
I dont even need to read your conversations, in the first image the fact that she is initiating contact with you with "heyyy" and "wyd" is great sign, in fact, you're definitely, 100% chadlite mentalcel. In other words:
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD NORMIE
Or post face so that you can get 10 replies of "you're not ugly, just autismo"

Attached: 1463711913347.jpg (649x408, 90K)

3D women >>>> your waifu