Hey Guys & Girls, a little friendly heads up!

Discord groups are targeting Jow Forums you all, some people are here with a agenda to brain wash you so be careful Trap/gay & Yang discord groups are targeting vulnerable people on this board, the sick bastards!

Keep your eyes out for them, if they create pointless posts remember to sage them.

Kind Regards, William of Jow Forums

Attached: Yangs Praying on people.png (1161x607, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>m-muh discord trannies
face is, MIGA fool. Jow Forums is /yang/ country

Attached: 1552020033001.png (749x751, 546K)

This is sick them targeting vulnerable people.

Attached: They Targeting naive people #1.png (1293x666, 100K)

All you going to do is split the left vote, so I dont really care. What I care about is you lot targeting vulnerable people into believing this is even possible when it's completely not.

Attached: They Targeting naive people #2.png (1106x378, 253K)

Thanks for the warning. I've known about these shills doing this for a while now. Why do you think we actually have honors degrees in 'memes'? Powerful tools and especially to manipulate voters.
These people should just fuck off

I dont like groups of people targeting one person, it's such a weird this to do!

The run up to the election is going to make this site a no-go area for a while.

I'm not in usa so I couldn't care less.
But do people actually change their vote because of campagins and memes?

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Ooooooooh nooooooooooooooooo

A secret society of five zoomer faggots circle jerking in a discord server are brainwashing meeeeeeeeeeee

oooooooo noooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png (1200x1042, 247K)

It's pointless to even care about the little wang yangs when we have the giant rods of todd in play.

Attached: 1552022108313.jpg (1000x850, 142K)

shut the fuck up william
the very mention of discord should be banned on Jow Forums

If you don't have any form of adblock then when are you even on the internet? Let the retarded took waste his money.

It's sad to see people being easily manipulated, I saw a thread on /b/ where a guy because of the posts about it made himself into a tranny. I have reasons to believe there's something more nefarious going down with the shilling of homosexuality. It has to be some sort of agency shitposting it all the time
Does Donald Trump ring a bell?

How the fuck can people get manupilated that easy. I know Trump got elected thanks to Internet but I've always thought not having an opponent aganist him was the biggest cause

he will lose anyway, no one will know whether to vote for Yang, Bernie or Cortez so all the votes will be fragmented

Cortez is not old enough to run for POTUS.

>Yang discord groups
Never seen the term yang used in this context, what does it mean senpai?

I'm the guy with the Hi-Fives ghost avatar. It's weird seeing my Discord messages posted here. Anyway, I got kicked out of the Yang server because they think I'm linked the Jow Forums raid that happened. I'm trying to get back in. Believe it or not, the people running that server want to distance the campaign from imageboard culture, so I doubt there's any shilling going on.

I never thought the point of this campaign was to get Yang elected. I thought it was just to raise awareness of UBI as an issue, using a presidential campaign as a platform to do so.

Been happening for at least 3 years. Hasnt accomplished shit. Bunch of discord tranny faggots.

I you have screencaps about all of the people associated with this site getting banned from the server. Unless, of course, you got banned to.

Does this look like manipulation to you? It's just the most basic ass form of shilling.

No shit dude. After the election and gamergate they got their asses handed to them on Jow Forums. As much as they spam AOC and leftist shit on Jow Forums it takes no hold and they lose ground. They switched tactics and started posting propgande here in an attempt to essentially cut the head off the snaked. Jow Forums IS a feeder board for Jow Forums and the left knows this. However they also know that alot of robots are not as well grounded as the natsoc and MAGA boys on Jow Forums who can still function normally in society. So this is a campaign to limit any potential new short n side, torch weidling, 1488 inspired alt right recruits from bolstering Jow Forumss ranks.

Stay mad commies.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

I think they hit everyone that had voluntarily flagged themselves as a #channer
Now they are doomed to the shittiest memes, and straight up carbon copy trump circa 2015 memes.

The Discord tranny is triggered.

you gotta be fucking retarded for """falling """ for somebody telling you you have gender disphoria if it never even crossed your mind before. complete dipshit.
people like this would have killed themselves some way or another anyway.

That's assuming they won't try to avoid memes and fun entirely.

I wouldn't expect neets to empty and cash out on their piss bottles so they could actually donate.

He literally doesn't need more than one dollar from anyone. The DNC isn't counting how much money he raises, but rather, how many individual people donate, and the minimum donation is a dollar. Once he hits 65k donors, he can participate in the debates and talk about UBI. So far as I'm concerned, that's mission accomplished, because it'll give him a national stage to talk about the issue.

Alright neets you heard'im, RECYCLE THOSE PISS BOTTLES

Do we really have to empty them first?

Why fight it? Cis people trying to transition is hilarious.

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

af

Attached: ∩ 6.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Not to drag you down here, but we usually notice this stuff way before some guy from Jow Forums comes here to make the announcement. Pretty much everything here is bait, psyops, or shilling these days, and you get good at spotting them in due time. The drawback is having to be here in the first place and generally losing hope in everything.

I always get a feeling of superior from people like those, does anyone else?
Like I feel as if they believe they're way above everyone else, superior to them, especially by the way they express themselves when describing whatever this board is, like ''HEY YOU PEOPLE DUMB CHECK OUT ALL THIS STUFF I KNOW ABOUT THIS BOARD AFTER GATHERING IN ALL THE POSSIBLY CLICHES ABOUT IT LOLOLOLO''
I can't stand these people, goddamnit.

Attached: 1544821688051.png (443x521, 357K)

>implying migatards don't have their own shill discords.

Attached: 1552030337661.jpg (900x1200, 551K)