Which state has the least minorities?

Oregon, Colorado or Washington? California is a ghetto shit hole.

Pic unrelated

Attached: D01AB945-2AA7-4229-BD61-73B243F9E18F.jpg (1059x1061, 996K)

Washington is up your alley.

No. As a representative of Washington I deny ops entry request.

What jobs are in demand in Washington? Fuck Seattle, great city though.

Outside of portland/seattle, there's very few shitskins. TONS of them around those cities though.

but fuck off, we're full

I live in colorado and 60 percent of my town is shots in mexicans, 10 percent issomalilans, and the rest are white. Fuck this fucking state.

Okay so I've lived in Oregon for 12 years, Eugene, Springfield, as well as Albany are the way to go there. I moved from So Cal to Oregon in like '06 and I plan to never leave.

GTFO. Go back to your shithole and live with your mistakes.

You get your miserable ass out of here lol. I'm not leaving pal, I love it here and more anons and Californians need to pack it up and move North.

I want to move out of Colorado.

Iowa I am.guessing.

>I love it here and more anons and Californians need to pack it up and move North.
californians are literally locust, even though you're trolling that guy. I'm honestly starting to think there's something in the cali water that prevents them from seeing cause and effect so they just go ruin the other nice states.

No shit it's great, it's because it doesn't have many califags.

Yeah, there is something in the water, but I didn't make it a shithole. Oregon is a beautiful place and I will legitimately treasure it forever lol

The voters did make cali a shithole. It's a gorgeous state that should be and *was* nice, but the policies they enact have ruined the place.

Exactly, that's why I bailed out. I only visited there last year and downtown San Diego is Mexico in a nutshell. Barely anyone speaks English and it smells like shit.

South Dakota.

Seriously.

Checked and also move to wyoming

Wyoming seems nice. I want to move somewhere farther.

have you even been paying attention these last few years? calicunts are ruining oregon and the state govt is run by killjoy lesbians who think that cali hasn't gone far enough with their crazy

i live in Seattle and it's all immigrant nigs with 5 kids and no dads and high rent. Oregon is better.

Pic very related, can't think of a single state where whites aren't incapable of having kids.

Attached: Capture.png (1098x130, 20K)