Just watched Captain marvel, it's a great movie but i dunno what's all the hate about

Just watched Captain marvel, it's a great movie but i dunno what's all the hate about.

Attached: 181204144245-02-captain-marvel-large-169.jpg (460x259, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06yy88tLWlg
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She hates white males and has disgusting toes

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Anti white male jewish propaganda

Okay, first off the way Marvel embraced the SJW agenda and basically pawned half of their audience off as Racists and sexists to promote a movie to a demographic of basedboys or women is beyond forgivable.

I had no problem with Black Panther, wasn't a fan of the movie, but I had no problem with it because they didn't have an aggressive SJW approach. But this fucking movie, Holy Fuck. White Males aren't welcome, all men are pigs, removal of all male reviews on IMDB and suppression of Audience rotten tomatoes ratings below 5 is a fucking joke. Get Woke, Go Broke. Fuck you Marvel

It's not great, but it is watchable. It's painfully generic with a dull lead character, but there's some really fun qualities about it (those qualities being de-aged Sam Jackson, Goose The Cat, Skrull Ben Mendelsohn, and the aggressively 90's setting in the opening).

It's worth a watch once it comes out on Netflix.

Also, I hated how Fury got his eye, how they chose the "Avengers" name, and the fact thaf Skrulls ended up basically being Muslims.

Brie Larson wasn't an SJW before this movie either. She literally had no form of activism done before Captain Marvel. It's literally in her contract in order to promote an ALL Ladies ad campaign. It worked, it got ladies out, but when men say anything bad about this movie, we're terrible people.

its a good movie if you ignore the feminist and pro-refugee propaganda

kinda hard to ignore....

I think the more important question is, why would anyone watch capeshit?

I trained myself for that

Nah it will be like WWE where they do stuff that the general audience doesnt like but hardcore fans will just buy overpriced marvel merch to basically cover the cost of 5 other would be customers. People might stop watching but the money wont stop coming in

get wrecked, incels

Anons I didn't watch the movie. Can someone explain the
>Skrulls ended up basically being Muslims
Part?

See, I honestly wasn't seeing too much calling attention to the fact that she's a woman in this. Yeah, the subtext of her and...hold on gimme a sec...Yon-Rogg (Jude Law)'s relationship is a super shitty "toxic masculinity" metaphor and how the little thing on her neck holding her back was a dumb metaphor for how society tells women to hold off their emotions, but beyond that they only directly call out her having a vagina a few times (barring that terrible needle drop. You know the one.)

About midway through the film Carol learns that the Skrulls, who up until this point have been known as violent terrorists with the ability to shapeshift into society, are really just looking for a new home away from Kree rule, the Kree in this case having a stranglehold on galactic politics. It's not subtle at ALL. The Skrulls are muslims and the Kree are the US.

You're right, but the ratings will drop.

That gave me a good chuckle, thanks user. I gave it a one star review in case that really happened.

Attached: 1550516876506.jpg (400x386, 25K)

That just means you are there target audience; an irredeemable so;y cuck. Consider lobotomy.

>Captain Marvel

lmao how coked out of a writer do you have to be to come up with this shit?

>Admiral Star Wars
>Commander DC Comics
>Lieutennant Nickelodeon

>didn't have an aggressive sjw approach
>colonizer
>shut the fuck up white boy, let the ougabouga alpha males disguised as monkey speak
>omg look at what africa could've been without the invasion from the evil whiteys
>look at what the CIA did to the black neighboorhood, it's all their fault!
>look at that villain, isn't he kinda cool? and he's right too, right?! oh yes we know you know he's right, it's all their fault! even the hero doesn't know how to mentally and psychologically oppose him after all because even the hero thinks he's right!
yeah, huh, if you had said literally any movie before BP I would've been on board with you, but BP was clearly the one that started this shit, and all of this despite the fact that their comic division completely tanked because of it as well

can't wait to see her 'girl powah' thanos in endgame though, this'll be a great moment for feminism or something like that

>good chuckle
Oh, it's very real. Like, it's the least subtle thing Marvel's ever done, and I knew y'all would get a kick out of it.

It's fine to watch the movie (I have a lot of respect for the directors, who did It's Kind Of A Funny Story which I watched at a very unstable point in my life and it helped), but that shit really took me out of it.

Fun fact: Marvel actually stole the name from DC Comics, who had their own Superhero known as Captain Marvel.

You'll see him on screen in a few months, he's known as Shazam now.

I'll watch it when I find it online high quality. Maybe I'll give it 2 stars lol.
Also I'm kinda hyped for Shazam. But we'll see

Your own whinging promoted the movie, and they'll continue exploiting you that way because you can't help yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=06yy88tLWlg

How much military propaganda is in it?

Shazam looks to be DC finally getting their course back on track with a superhero that actually looks like he's having fucking FUN. Remember fun, that thing we're not allowed to have anymore?

Not much, really.

It's funny to see you all fight. Some fag must've posted this on purpose or perhaps this fag could've been me

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

al

Attached: ∩ 12.png (4584x3856, 88K)