My boss is stealing tax payer money

>Be me
>20
>working as an IT apprentice for the state
>asked to get some packages from the postal office
>boss tells me there are missing 2 screens packages from the delivery
He assures me that they are on the order, I ask why he doesn't want to show me the order.
>he gives up
>I see that no screens are missing
>I see that sky blue Huawei with wireless charger screen protector extra cables is missing.
(Keep in mind this is to the IT storage so that is a load of bull)
>ask him who that phone is for, he says some other employee that already got the phone.
>I said ok
>I'm suss as fuck so I keylogg the password to the site he orders from. They don't logg anything so it's fine
>gothim.mp4 about 2-3 times a year he gets himself a new phone and puts it on IT storage
>He also got a w10 surface that is a laptop thing to 1500$

My boss is responsible for the budget.
He is the final guy to look over a order b4 it goes through so he can't really get caught without someone calling him out for what he is doing
I can't really call him out because the evidence I have I got from keylogging his computer. And I would rather they didn't find that out
How do I get him fired?
PS: he is also a dick

TL;DR my boss buys phones and laptops for himself and his kids from the IT budget, how do I get him fired?

And sorry for the horribly written green text

Attached: c20.jpg (458x458, 36K)

government depts always have an anonymous hotline for reporting theft and fraud

Why not just put your autism aside for a minute and compliment him on the racket he has going and try and leverage some free shit for yourself?

Though if there is no superior above him, he can just fire you. In which case just go with it, it's not harming you.

Why are some people sociopaths like this?
I'm not sure, can someone explain to me how people like this guy come to be?

Don't be a snitch bitchboi

That's good, taxpayers are scum. I can't think of a population that deserves to be duped more than this one.

BTW, this is Scandinavia

ask for some extra favours and hint that you know whats up, keep evidense as backup

Isn't it obvious?
Call President Trump. Don't tell him the amount.

Posting this on Jow Forums is also a respectable option.

Problem is, i am the only guy who would know. So it us limited how anonymous it would be

>Scandinavia
Literally the birthplace of stockholm syndrome.

Not Sweden

Me being a sociopath is debatable, but I think the real issue is that (assuming you are OP) is that you are naive.

A strong 80% of people are out there playing the game. You either play it or suck it up. I'm sorry that the reality of the world we have to live in shocks you.

You'd only get yourself in trouble by snitching on him. Governments don't like whistleblowers and the fact that you installed software to spy on him would come across as subterfuge, which would make them not trust you and just fire you as well.

Theft in the range of a few hundred dollars of tax a year is nothing, the government agencies couldn't give a single fuck about it even if you reported it, and even if they did investigate it, they probably wouldn't be able to prove tax fraud. If you run into hundreds of thousands disappearing, then consider sending an anonymous tip to the gubment.

Don't snitch faggot

I am OP no I don't think you are a sociopath I think it was a good idea, but a bit to risky

>Shitting where you eat

Unfortunately
1) This is normal, and
2) You probably committed some kind of batshit serious espionage crime on technicallity.

I don't think you should action this, but I share your outrage. Normies are disgusting.

ids a doggy dog world out there my fren
the strong and smart like us play the game to win like the alpha wolf who hunts alone
naive babymen shall never know the truth

stay enlightened friendo :^)

Fantastic argument 100 good boy points to you. In fact maybe I'll come heat up your nuggets for you.

OP here, you are probably right. I think I'm going to hint that I know and I don't care for some fat good boy points that might land me a promotion down the line

government depts have regular auditing and they catch stuff
also if you do not report him the story ends here and it becomes boring, just do it and see what happens, here are some realistic possibilities:
a) you report him, no one takes action, you have not lost anything
b) you report him, they question him, nothing happens, he is afraid of you for the rest of his career
c) you report him, they take him to jail, you take his position this is hilarious
d) you report him, he gives you free phones
e) you report him, a newspaper hears of this, you end up a hero in scandanavia with many wives