Is having sex with random guys from /soc/ a good idea or should I just keep my sissy fantasies as fantasies?

is having sex with random guys from /soc/ a good idea or should I just keep my sissy fantasies as fantasies?

Attached: 251d4c181401795d1d3fdd38b5c62f02.jpg (350x750, 39K)

If you are a qt just install Grindr. Yes 98% are gross but there's a lot of pickins from the other 2%. Just got dicked by a qt redhead twink in the back of my car the other day for ex. Should have been on this years ago.

i just met a guy and I think im going to flake again, im horny and really want to get the boy fucked out of me but im also scared of meeting up with a stranger

Is he cute? Something that helped me was just deciding to only get fucked by guys younger than me or my age exactly. It's like it's less intimidating if they're younger I guess. This guy was 19 (I'm 23) and he was the cutest guy I've got fucked by so far. I want so fucking bad for us to be fwb because we talked for quite a bit while trying to find a secluded parking lot and we have lots in common. But since then he hasn't been on Grindr so I'm scared he might not wanna. Maybe I'm getting attached to a hookup lel.
Anyways just go for it as long as he's cute and not much older than you if at all. That's my advice.

>Is he cute?
nope but Im not into cute guys, im more into masc guys who are older than me, I have daddy issues lol
>Something that helped me was just deciding to only get fucked by guys younger than me or my age exactly.
thatd be a good idea if I liked guys younger than me

luckily for you im into cute guys

Oh. Gross. Bo wonder you wanna flake. Maybe you can find guys younger than you that are pretty masc. After all we all develop at different times and differently.

im scared of meeting up with people though
hes not gross and not much older than me (hes 25 and im 20), the problem is that scared of people especially strangers

After you do it once you'll feel way less nervous. But I'd say get someone your own age that's masc and can daddy you.

>After you do it once you'll feel way less nervous. But I'd say get someone your own age that's masc and can daddy you.
im too nervous, I think ill stay a virgin

No worries. I didn't get into the game till 23. Just a few months ago.

do you make sure the people you hookup with are std free?

I always bring condoms and make them wear them. I'll suck them though with nothing because it wouldn't be fun with one and getting hsv orally is not a big deal (most Americans have it) and you can't get hep or hiv from sucking dick or ingesting cum.

I'd be nervous too but
I'd cherish a relationship with another man
especially if that other man(even if they were a femboy) was like minded in some sense
you'll find someone user
i'll find someone too

Celibacy, stoicism and esoteric study is what a homosex should do
Modernity is a curse

Attached: beyond.jpg (400x320, 119K)

>tfw like masculine fit guys but only as long as they're shaved and not hairy gorillas
I wouldn't let myself get topped by anything else.
Maybe my standards a bit too high. I'd be fit with just a spry/fit boy as well but hair is a big no no for me.

Attached: 1529538305175.jpg (794x1104, 825K)

Yeah go for it OP, I haven't done it recently but I have done it in the past. Sex is fun, especially getting fucked in the ass

I'm 19, looking to fug some femine guys too. How good is grindr in the UK?

Yeah this is what I need to do since I don't like older guys that much, but then I get impatient trying to find a guy my age or younger to hookup
God I really need to be fucked

Hey boys, some advice from a wise old homo here.

Casual sex is not worth it. Not worth the risk, not worth the effort. I know you're horny. Channel that energy into finding a boyfriend instead. It's much, much more fulfilling.

Attached: 1525091375296.jpg (612x816, 74K)

Joshua can you leave r9k and soc. I know its you

Also you reducing femininity as a fetish makes you a horrible person, Joshua. You are a joke

the more cocks the better

Attached: 034a1f8671d224c2c125d95cdd4e5c56.jpg (968x1200, 113K)