Late Night Skelly Thread

Hello fellow skeletons. I haven't seen a Skelly thread in while so I thought I'd make one. Post your age, height, and weight. Let's talk about our unique eating habits and issues that come with being a Skelly.

>24 years old
>5'6
>95 lbs last I checked

I've gotten to the point where I eat one "big" meal a day, and then snack twice when I wake up and when I go to bed. Even with my meal though, I never come close to finishing what's in front of me.

Attached: 1549306022362.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

181 cm
108 lbs

I cant eat fatty foods without getting sick

It's not about fatty foods, if you eat more calories than you burn through exercise and metabolism, you gain weight. Fat affects the heart primarily.

What kind of sick exactly? I get super gassy when I eat certain things, to the point where I throw up cause I keep burping.

Used to be Skelly. 130 to 190 now. Up to 4 meals a day.
>feelsgoodman
The trick is to start getting used to eating a bunch and building that appitite.
>No shit
Start out with veggies (potatoes, onions, peppers) and eggs. They don't fill you up. Then move on to progress to fats like peanut butter, dairy. Get a meal routine and make sure to count calories. Also, push yourself. Your body will think it's full when it's not. Once you're appetite goes up, start stuffing with proteins and fats with minimal carbs so that you can intake more without feeling bloated

Attached: 1_Rqh8bmPPVja-wYH7bPKTKA.jpg (512x512, 24K)

>21
>6'4"
>168lbs
I tried gaining weight last summer, aka "bulking" since I was working out then too, but all summer I was nauseous and sometimes threw up, and after some tests I realized that I have celiac disease. I cut a lot of gluten from my diet and feel a lot better, but now its harder to gain any weight because I have to eat gluten free if I dont want to throw up. I feel like I am destined to be a skelly. My actual skeleton is so skinny. I used to be a manlet until 17, then I grew a shit ton that summer. I went from 5'8 to 6'0 in about a year, and have been growing since. Not lying. Humans aren't meant to grow that fast, my body hurts and my skeleton is still manlet skelly width.

Attached: YGAUTlF.jpg (1642x2048, 127K)

Due to certain circumstances i want to have a strong body, but at the same time i also want to stay as lean as possible.
I've been trying (and failed) to improve My eating habits, and i've also started training to gain (muscle) weight, and to make My body stronger.
Up until now i've only managed to get a little stronger, and even though recovery after a workout takes too long thanks to My shitty eating and sleeping habits, i've gained about 10 pounds of pure muscle.
I'm pretty happy about it, i know that i still have a long way ahead of me, but now i feel that i'm a little bit closer to My goal.

>25
>6'1
>150 lbs
Im just lazy and depressed. I lost 20 ponds in the last three months. I cant leave the house. I dont know what to do boys. I want so badly to be healthy and aesthetic. Yet i feel like dying at the same time because i come up short of my own expectations

I get ketones cause my body uses fat for energy for some reason and become sick like food poisoning, im not diabetic tho

>age
>height
5'7", 170cm
>weight
115lbs, 52kg

Been hovering around this weight since @ 23yo when I quit smoking. I used to weigh like 47kg before that.

I can eat a lot in one sitting (and I don't mean like meme alot, but like 2000kcal+) but usually skip meals.

Shit lad, I'm 5'7 too, but around 80kgs. You really need to eat.

You're fat bro.

wrong. I surf a lot and work pretty hard in a warehouse. I'm in good shape.

get a workout buddy/group. friendly competition breeds gains

What is this "lbs" you speak of?

Not a skelly but posting anyways.
5'10

6'0
I almost never eat anything for breakfast otherwise I'll feel sick the entire day. I've been trying to gain weight, but every time I stick to a meal plan I up being nauseous.

>ywn get comfy with a skellington and feed him while he looks at you with sad eyes

185 cm
61 kg

My hands are constantly shaking, especially when I'm hungry. Anyone else who experiences this?

>6'1
>never weighed more than 130 pounds

Being a skinnycel is suffering

New rapidly growing Jow Forums server, join if you can't fit in anywhere else:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ar

Attached: ∩ 18.png (4584x3856, 88K)

>5 8
>112 lbs
i was eating 2300+ calories everday for a month and gained 5 pounds, I then had a panic attack episode for 3 days and lost 7 pounds. its not worth it, i was stuffing my face everyday with so much food, i wasted so much money on it and it wasnt worth it. im gonna die skinny

Attached: 6C4B4E4D-F621-4003-8BC2-9E8420D03AAC.jpg (326x298, 92K)

6'7
57kg
Crack is one hell of a drug

>20
>5'5
>90lbs
>mfw skelly because I'm poor and agoraphobic

how do I go from 130 lbs to 110lbs in 3 months? don't ask why

>20lbs in 3 months
just eat less and do minimal workout.

a fellow skeletor with celiac.. welcome to hell brother, its been 6 years for me

Attached: 1538280200039.jpg (480x480, 22K)

jesus christ 6 foot fucking 7 and only 125 lbs, you must look like some eldritch horror

Attached: 1546489770888.jpg (886x887, 60K)

Guys I'm starting to get soft in the middle. Im turning into a skinnyfat. This is the worst possible body type.
I dont in now if i should start trying to lose fat or build muscle now. It seems like it would be easier to do cardio and get lean first, idk.

Went from 6'1 60 kilos to 92 kilos in just about a year. You can do it bros

>21
>6'3
>135lbs

i'm eating so much my metabolism makes no sense
i was 120 last summer and ate 4500cals a day and barely gained 4lbs over 3 months. Ive been keeping up the 3500+ diet since and im slowly building but man it takes time

have you tried the GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) diet? do it for a month