Why does everyone abandon me?

Why won't anyone just stay?

Attached: 8.gif (500x280, 619K)

is your ass fat? I'd stay if it were

Fuck em user, just don't abandon yourself

There he is, there he goes again...

How many times, you mentally ill faggot?

Every day until I kill myself.
What does this mean?
It's probably fat, maybe that's why everyone leaves.

let me see it buddy

Fuck it, male or female (female)?

I'll stay, what's your discord?

No you won't and online friends are good for nothing.

I'll stay god damn it

You don't know anything about me, how can you promise you'll stay. Maybe I'm unbearable.

I'll be the judge of that, and so far you seem very bearable. I'll stay.

Have you tried messaging back?

The person who abandoned me won't message me back, I'm pretty sure he blocked my number.
People who say they stay always leave. That's a red flag honestly.

You're a guy right? Or are you legit a chick on a board filled with thirsty incels.

iktf
obviously i'm flawed (hikkineet with no self confidence) but tried to keep things going
but people just don't want to stick around
don't know where i'm suppose to go
don't know where i'm suppose to fit in

>People who say they stay always leave. That's a red flag honestly.
Can you please trust me?

Girls probably leave you because you lack self confidence. Guys probably leave you cause they think you're a girl online and when they find out you're not they lose interest

It means be there for yourself, mentally and emotionally. This life will test our spirit time and tine again, and eventually it wears us all down. If not ghe mind, than our body. And others are on their journey as well. Just be grateful for the time you do spend witb others. Cherish it for what it is, and who they are. Hopefully you part on good terms and continue to wander through life. Others will come, and go. As will you, through the lives of others. After enough of this you see that you must be your own faithful companion. First and foremost.

Alright, I'll add you if you post your discord but I won't trust you enough not to leave.

He's gonna drop you when he finds out ur a dude

krotonis#9457
here you go

Yeah, OP should make this obvious in the first post. Maybe people abandon him because he's intentionally misleading.

Since when is posting anime girls on Jow Forums misleading. I'm obviously a dude.
We talked already, you said I wasn't capable of love.

Because you're a whiner.

Can you stop saying that I said you aren't capable of love?
I said BPD people might not be capable of love. I have BPD too.

This thread is legitimately autistic lol.

Can you stop respond to my posts?

No kidding lmao

This thread again. This is just YIKES.

Maybe fucking stop being a faggot and reposting the same thread like an attention whore.

Because you're a bipolar faggot.

Oof that's an epic yikes my dude, epic for the win. Fuck off kid, I'll sadpost as much as I want.
I'm not bipolar.

That clears a few things up.
Well, sorry that it happens. Women are like that man, and really just anyone using discord or whatever like that.

Please go to the nut house already or just kill yourself

You keep fucking with these white kids. What you need is a strong Mulatto like me.

>Please go to the nut house already or just kill yourself
That's pretty hostile, what did I ever do to you?

cuz you're pretty shitty as a person

You're probably a horrible person and people start realising that soon or later.

Well what do you bring to the table? ori

i'm sorry i just lose interest in things after a while

Another thing about you is that it's like you are implying that you've known this great number of people who ended up abandoning you. Lmao, yeah I'm sure. There were probably SO many.

Why would you get involved with anyone knowing that?

Come on user, don't be sad, maybe they will come back...

The odds of that are basically 0, he wants nothing to do with me and I'm pretty sure he's blocked my number because I keep sending him sad texts when I'm lying in bed.

Maybe if you were to pick up your disgusting pathetic sad sack of shit that you call life, we would actualy have a reason to stay.

Because relationships are a two-way street, and you're not putting in an effort.

Attached: 1541175468666.jpg (924x1200, 142K)

why do i always end up in one week guilds!! Le eksdee join our discordguyyyys bam guild lead dead for over a week fukin gladi dont do discord it would be patheticcccccc. this always happens, constantly ,where are all the fuking nolifers that i can run dailies with every day of the fucking week.

Because you have BPD and whether you realize it or not, you're an awful person to interact with. Everyone who has abandoned you is 100% because they couldn't put up with your manipulative BPD behavior.

Probably because you come off as needy and unpleasant. People are generally averse to dependent emotional trainwrecks.