I am nostalgic of the old r9k were real incels hung around, now is all pretending vocels and failed normies

I am nostalgic of the old r9k were real incels hung around, now is all pretending vocels and failed normies

But on this very special day I have some hope for a...
WOMEN HATE THREAD

Attached: 42020754-E983-4AB0-AD2A-5EFFAC9B7590.jpg (1200x1086, 362K)

Women hate being raped, because they don't want to produce offspring with inferior quality genetically speaking. This is why most feminist would consider even having sex in exchange of money or resources as a form of rape.

It's been so long since I read the term rape culture, I forgot that was a a thing.

Hmm, maybe we hate rape bc it's rape? But what do I know hahah

>thing is bad, 'cause it's bad

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

im a transgirl and I believe this is true, thats why I and other women deserve to be raped

>I'm a transgirl
Please just chop your fingers off and don't type stupid shit like the statement you just made
We all hate things that are bad. Putting it in simple terms so you autists can easily comprehend.

why are you so hateful anonette?
why dont you try to make a proper argument instead?

You haven't explained why it's bad though

I shouldn't have to explain and I'm not going to. This thread is a joke and so are you. Waste of space and oxygen, and honestly waste of my time and energy having to type this.

we deserve to be raped.
men build and maintain civilization, dont you think they deserve to use as they please because of that?

won't happen OP

Attached: 1541009601196.webm (500x500, 873K)

I was one of posters who made daily Woman Hate Threads which normally got 300 or more replies, nowdays all these Zoomer trannies are to weak and meak to sink into hate, our nations will die because weak man can't control rabid women anymore and because Beta cucks donate money to single moms on stream.

We need more women hate then ever before.
Just remember how societies were better of when man could give women good slap for being bitchy whore!

Attached: 151295.jpg (620x1027, 64K)

It's bad because we as a society have decided to make it The Worst Thing Ever. Believe me, if society decided instead that holding hands would be The Worst Thing Ever, then we would be doing the same sonv and dance to that instead.

i hate whores as much as the next person but rape is never justified. Do you know how bad that can fuck with your head? Theres a true darkness to sexuality.

She looks like she's got a sharp mind

Majority of women reach orgasm during rape, If I was raped forcibly I couldn't reach orgasm.

Women are naturally programmed to love rape. You are too dumb to take womens opinion for face value, they will always say one thing but do another.
Just like when gRill tells you : teee heee its about personality and then all they do is fuck chad. You are naive beta cuck

Attached: 1546608298533.jpg (695x960, 148K)

it gets stale very fast. plus i love my mom

why do you lovr her, she is the reason you were born and have to suffer

Found this shit on while back on a woman-only chan site. Gonna dump whatever more interesting stuff I can find.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-28_18-07-11.png (1294x486, 109K)

I dont hate life user. Ive learned to accept suffering as a fundamental truth to life.

(1/2) xwf

Attached: chrome_2018-06-26_00-44-32.png (1366x662, 477K)

(2/2) xwfcd

Attached: chrome_2018-06-26_00-46-48.png (1273x514, 69K)

They talk about trannies in this one I think, tranny hate or something but then it seeps into men hate.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-26_01-09-53.png (1254x569, 53K)

>telling other girls to fatten up their boyfriends so they can make sure they won't leave them because he'd lose ''attractiveness points''

Attached: chrome_2018-06-29_22-28-16.png (1191x29, 6K)

talking about BDSM or some shit

Attached: chrome_2018-06-28_17-55-03.png (1254x411, 168K)

I wouldn't rape you even if you payed me do to so

>Putting it in simple terms so you autists can easily comprehend.
No, you just don't have any real argument

Did that bitch get murdered?

kek underated posstt

Attached: kekekek.png (273x252, 85K)

>if I put kek at the end of my post nobody will notice that I'm extremely triggered
Women are mentally deficient.