Post some homosexuals that should be more respected but their work not the fact that they were gay

post some homosexuals that should be more respected but their work not the fact that they were gay

Attached: freddie-mercury-esqrever-cultura-mc3basica-biografia.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>OP.jpg

probably anyone who made a name for themselves for their talent and achievement instead of playing the homo card.

fpbp award nominee

Based faggot

can't think of any. Freddy gets plenty of credit for being an allround great showman and singer.

God bless AIDS, it truly is the champion of the world...

Attached: Leonardo_self_portrait.jpg (382x599, 68K)

Attached: TAHC_Turing_1948.jpg (450x638, 57K)

Aw, you got Alan Turing before me.

Attached: alexander-the-great-large-56a61c263df78cf7728b63b0.jpg (1024x690, 223K)

He was Macedonian, not one of them Greek homos

Attached: Miguel_Ángel.jpg (220x255, 21K)

Bisexual, OP. Freddy fucked women, too.

this Get your facts straight OP, you faggot.

queen is overrated ...even though brian may is a great guitarist.

Attached: f413_3.jpg (600x573, 66K)

Attached: frederick-the-great-1.jpg (900x750, 199K)

Pretty sure he's regarded highly for being a musical genius.

>freddie
>gay

He was a bi at the most, he did have a girlfriend.

Mercury likely infected countless random men with AIDs due to his reckless behaviour. Nice voice. But a degenerate.

No one seems willing to talk about it

Attached: e29bebeba0bdf5aa8a23c2617950eea0.jpg (602x934, 63K)

swing and a miss OP, freddie mercury is best known for his awesome talents.

I once read that he gave a line of sailors at a party 11 deep blowjobs and swallowed it all while snorting cocaine from silver platters balancing on midgets heads.

degeneracy.

This is some Sodom level shit. POZZED+.

He literally had a male lover.

I guess fucking men doesn't make you gay though.

>freddie mercury is underrated and under appreciated

What kind alternative reality do you live in?

What sailors were these?

Attached: spguy.png (391x501, 425K)

Although Judas Priest looked gay as fuck, they were in fact not.

Is that a painting of Willem dafoe ?

>homosexuals that should be more respected
>Freddie Mercury
He's one of the most admired vocalists and songwriters in history.

Attached: pepe-confused.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>brian may is a great guitarist.
If you’re into a half-ass that plays a shit custom originally stocked with lipstick tube pickups.

He is barely average.

Is that a picture of George Washington?
I always thought that "apple tree" story was an allegory for going both ways

Yeah, fags think that being a fag makes them fabulous. Most of them are lazy fucks who need attention. Do something with your life and make great things faggot and you'll be respected.

>post some homosexuals that should be more respected but their work not the fact that they were gay
>should be more respected but their work

But you posted a person who already IS more respected because of his work. The homo card started being pulled long after his death.

Samuel Barber

Others: Steven Spielberg, Paul Ryan, Kayne, Ben Shapiro...

here here well done. Thread is over now.

Attached: sailors.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Yes and no. It's the same faggot lizard, different eras.

fake and gay... he never bang a bro

also

FUCK OF TO /b

Attached: 1526399430180s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Freddie is the all-time best homosexual. If you're going to be a faggot, be a Freddit faggot. RIP.

Attached: funny-Freddie-Mercury-birthday-awesome.jpg (520x1045, 137K)

I do think the KJV is a bit overrated in modern context, but the language update did make the Bible much more accessible at the time.

Attached: 620D77EC-81E5-4E54-90BD-A8E0FF1CBDC7.jpg (220x371, 41K)

You can just tell from the looks in their eyes that the leather was Rob's idea.

Attached: 6D4F30CE-3B0A-412E-B2A7-5C9E03713713.jpg (1060x1060, 192K)

>Judas Priest not gay
The band wasn't, but Rob Halford is. He is a great singer and a legend.

Leonardo was a known homo, dude. He passed his wife and kids off by leaving a bunch of money and a vineyard to his young twink boyfriend when he died.

*pissed
Not passed

Attached: 1526359175614m.jpg (683x1024, 84K)

Fred mercury wasn't a great singer, queen wasn't a great band, and their songs weren't some classic pieces of music. It was literally pushed on you by the propaganda machine to accept and respect degenerates. Same as with a lot of other kike funded music.

Stop supporting degeneracy just because you don't like most music on the radio and there is some band that gets peddled that has a song that isn't total garbage. That's their whole MO, push a lot of bullshit and then drop something not totally garbage and that band skyrockets into your homes. Stop supporting the music industry. Find small time singers and writers, usually their music is far and away better than the shit you hear on the radio and are normal people, not fucking scumbags getting propped up as goy role models by the Jews.

>Fred mercury wasn't a great singer, queen wasn't a great band, and their songs weren't some classic pieces of music.
t. murrican who probably listens to black rap daily

Queen has some good songs. SOME.
Most of their stuff is absolute trash.

>t. loves Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Sleeping With Sirens

Brian May's dick is larger than your entire fatass body.

i guess i should have said composer based solely on the mad max sound track and the game album, i'm curious to know who you think is a great guitarist? i'm into pat o'brien lately

Attached: jWJZ4RF.jpg (1920x1200, 199K)

Stop fan-boying, he was great for a 70s guitarist and he has a fantastic tone, but quit dickriding. He isn't anything special short of how early he was in the game.

>1 post by this ID
This faggot shouldn't be respected.

Attached: aids-free-christmas.jpg (750x424, 32K)

Fuck you. Go listen to dark and dirty mile by jason boland or loud and heavy by cody jinks.

Rob Halford

Alan Earlobes?

Attached: Bill_Allen_Jack.jpg (800x384, 84K)

>Macedonian
>Greek
Literally the same thing in his time, Macedonians were Greek settlers. It wasnt till long after his death did Slavshits settlers start coming into Macedonia that they started becoming mutts

Attached: cr7.jpg (1000x600, 191K)

>Jeff beck invented vocoder
>Page invented 4-phase les Paul custom circuitry
>Brian may(?) - danelectro custom is actually pretty
Page & beck both average players but significant contributions

No one listens to guitar music for 20-25 years. Nothing significant since last wave.

American e-guitar is about the Italians & les Paul — pizarelli’s, joe pass, dimeola, Tommy Tedesco etc

McLaughlin is probably the most important 20th century player. He could play and used a Marshall. Scalloped fretboards too. Where do you think Zep and Eagles got double-neck Gibson idea from? Check the Rex Bogue - pic related

The classical Spanish & Italian players require a different type of consideration. It became fashionable in the 90s to do Django - whose fret hand was deformed to actually advantage his playing - and piazolla.

Attached: 6E525351-D359-4129-BF80-D9BD5F90DF50.jpg (724x1024, 237K)

This.

Leonardo da Vinci

Attached: (1511) Leonardo da Vinci - The foetus in the womb.jpg (1449x2000, 1.28M)

Michelangelo

Attached: Pieta Michelangelo.jpg (1200x993, 220K)

Caravaggio

Attached: Caravaggio - David with the Head of Goliath (1608).jpg (1280x994, 202K)

Is that ingwe?

Frederick the Great

Attached: Anton Graff - Portrait of Frederick the Great (1781).jpg (1048x1321, 230K)

Marcel Proust

Attached: Marcel Proust, photo by Otto.jpg (1500x938, 1.59M)

Tchaikovsky

Attached: Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky.jpg (1200x1800, 330K)

John Addington Symonds

Attached: John Addington Symonds.jpg (750x1202, 168K)

Emperor Hadrian

Attached: Bust of Hadrian from his Villa.jpg (676x450, 28K)

How can you say that? Most arena rockers from the 80s are already forgotten. Not freddie mercury. His homosexuality secured his legacy, really.

and his lover Antinous

Attached: antinous as dionysus-osiris.jpg (1400x2800, 2.31M)

Attached: 1 7tbNm_lgTeMBzHc-jRSAwA.jpg (557x378, 52K)

>American e-guitar is about the Italians & les Paul — pizarelli’s, joe pass, dimeola, Tommy Tedesco etc
Agree

>McLaughlin is probably the most important 20th century player.
Not so much. I think it's pretty hard to trace THE most important, and it's quite a meaningless debate

Freddie weren’t gay. That’s all a psyop

have you ever watched a video of him speaking? hahaha dude was a giant faggot, look at his mustache

Sacred Band of Thebes

Attached: Band of Thebes - Malcolm Lidbury.jpg (768x1024, 158K)

Edward Carpenter

Attached: Edward Carpenter (1905).jpg (3042x4632, 3.58M)

Why do they both have semis?

fpbp

Attached: 1519326788946.png (591x627, 719K)

because they're gay for one another, you always have a semi naked around your butt buddy

Walt Whitman

Attached: Walt Whitman - photo by Brady-Handy.png (800x1023, 434K)

That guy is 180 days of sodom motherfucker if i ever saw one.

Oscar Wilde

Attached: Oscar Wilde.jpg (1600x1200, 354K)

The least you can do is say why they should be respected instead of seen as the obvious push from the Ashkenazi to foment discord and chaos.

He was bisexual.

he might be a crypto, the Prussian coiner under his reign was the jew Abraham Abramson

okay, of course all the european courts employed jews for this purpose, but he's got a few red flags

oh, I didn't even read the OP. These are all people pretty much famous for being fags, lol

Attached: Abraham_Abramson.jpg (511x900, 737K)

He was bisexual. He a had the Persian princess. Like all historical homosexuals. None of them were exclusively gay.

I lose every time i see this shit

the founder of Atlantic records was Herb Abramson, and Jill Abramson was editor of the NY Times. Bobby Fischer is an Abramson, as well. Maybe he was controlled opposition?

Attached: 1526360809662.jpg (640x625, 169K)

Most gays take women on as beards. Gays are sexual inverts, this arises in childhood as a result of rejection of the adult world that doesn't provide for male bonding or any imagined fulfillment. Introversion arises through suppression of key functions of ego development. This weak ego development causes gays to be more controlled by their id, and also, their libido. This allows them greater access to the generative principle, but also causes them to be more susceptible to hedonism and other libidinal desires. This also explains why gays arise in higher civilizations at such a rate, due to the coinciding increase in the manifestation of top-down control in the civic realm, and the ensuing psychogenic caste development in men. Gays are a reaction to a world where alpha men don't let other alpha men exist. Role differentiation, like in honey bees.

Attached: 'The Dying Gaul', Roman, marble, 1st or 2nd century A.D., on loan from Capitoline Museum, (1600x1200, 238K)

This guy
I'd go gay for him desu

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Shut the fuck up. You're white knighting for fags at this point.

No one will read this, haha.

He wasn’t gay. He got aids from getting his fists dirty whilst punching niggers.

Henry de Montherlant is one of the best writers of the entire 20th century. He gets nowhere near his due

>no mention of David Bowie
He literally went full nazi at one point. He's /our gay/

Fuck you faggot, go eat some asshole