Latina femanon here...

Latina femanon here, I would never date a nigger because niggers are inferior to me but I want a white guy to date me even though im inferior
Does this make me a hypocrite and should I get a bf of my race even if I prefer a white one?

Attached: d0a809a9ff2c9ec40d3b7cfc918d2a26.jpg (476x841, 70K)

Im glad white boys take the crazy spics off our hands

Attached: FCC8FC83-E161-4665-B6E8-DD5C31A81F33.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Latino here. You'll age like milk so we don't want you either. Give me a cute Asian any day.

Latinas are worthless if they don't have a nice body, so lemme ask you this, do you have a nice body?

im skinny and have small tits, I dont know if you consider that nice

It's fine to want a white bf as long as I am said bf.

small tits are usually cute but idk about a l*tina

Why are there so many non-white girls on Jow Forums obsessed with white guys

she said she didnt like niggers, you braindead subhuman

Everyone already knows girls only date up.

too late he's already nutted in her

>femanon

no such thing you retard, kill yourself

Thats what they all say until their panties are on my floor

Are you religious? If so I'm happy to improve your genetics.

Attached: colonize.jpg (2160x2560, 706K)

There is no shame in wanting a white guy user. Get yourself a cute tall white boy in STEM! Castizo babies are cute and look white anyway.

Attached: 26ec688718953238654681601cb0998b.jpg (850x1200, 227K)

why wouldnt they be cute on a latina?
because we are dissapointed by the men of our race
but is it ok if I do that?
fembots dont exist but femanos do

>It's a wh*toid RPing as a woman thread
Yikes!

Attached: 1541231893717.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

>mexico
>brown hair not black

>mexican
>attractive

Seems legit, goblina.

Attached: 15424670557140.jpg (1080x1350, 171K)

no estoy pretendiendo, si onions latina
im not pretending, I really am a latina
but id feel guilty for ruining his genetics

I'm the male version of you.

I've decided to not be a hypocrite and just never be in a relationship. You'll probably come to the same conclusion too if you're honest with yourself.

You're a pathetic wh*toid RPing as a woman on an anime imageboard. Cringe

Attached: 5625C2FA2BCB4A04A507D21BEC0534FB.jpg (1024x1019, 102K)

>s o y gets changed to onions
Top kek

I still want to have children though

>id feel guilty ruining his genetics
If he is making the decision to date you, there is a fair chance he finds latinas attractive in general and would be likely to end up dating outside his race anyway. Besides, aside from being short its not like Latinas have bad genetics anyway. We are very cute and have petite frames and large eyes, those are very nice features! And despite what Jow Forums would have you believe, white people's genes and traits are not easily washed away so it is more like he would be washing out your heritage and genes. Not to mention, even if you wind up having sons if your husband is tall your sons will most likely be tall too.

Me too. That's life.

> the average black male is as muscularly toned as a top level white "athlete".
> the average black males gentials are about 6.5 to 7.5 inches long compared to a white males 5.5
> average black males height is 6'1" to 6'3"
> black male superstars average more on top sexiest men lists then any other racial group.
> nigerian studants usually have the highest IQ scores among all top universities in the world.
>creators of civilization

No, surely white boys are the superior race.

>because we are dissapointed by the men of our race
I don't see why you think white men are better specifically. Also, even if you dislike your race, there are more races than white and latino.

I only like white girls.
I'm also a brownoid subhuman from fucking Bolivia.

There are no white girls here.

Attached: 86758765488.png (960x960, 1.2M)

niggers are literal apes and asians are too feminine so I prefer white men
I think Ill end up marrying a guy of my own race, I dont want my children to have identity issues

Stay away from our women you cocaine nigger

Attached: wheatfields2.png (720x900, 950K)

How cute are you op?
I'm looking for a latina gf to love and worship.

Hey! latina here, too.
I think you should run into a concrete wall as hard and fast as you can. Do it as needed; one, two, or three times should do it.

no te ofendas porque digo la verdad

No me ofendes lol. Solamente me das lastima

Are you mexican?oriru

yeah thats why you were telling me to run into a wall
yes I am

what the fuck are they saying.

Lol ik you know I don't actually mean that. It's my way of letting you know that you're on another level of delusional and dumb

>yes I am
Oh cool.I'm from the caribbean.I don't meet many mexicans.Are you in the states or in Mexico?

>I want a white guy to date me even though im inferior

yikes

its one job even we dont want to do. thank you white man.

>yo SO.Y

Attached: 1552044178403.png (205x246, 6K)

>I dont like that you speak the truth therefore you are delusional and dumb
Im in mexico

>Im in mexico
Oh how are things going there?

Gotta say, Latino woman are a little nutty, My wife is very spicy at times but it's nothing a few bent over knee spankings cant solve. She knows that she cant bait me into arguments and over time she's learned not to try anymore, it just ends up backfiring on her.

The loyalty is the biggest payoff. The shit part is that her family hates me and her brothers are mad knowing their little sister is getting her ass pounded nightly by a white boy.

You called yourself inferior bc you're latina. Hating your own ethnicity is the scummiest of things. Pretty much projecting your own insecurities. You probably have typical Mexican features (idk, just assuming on how the majority of the Mexican demographic looks) and therefore think you're inferior. And you probably just look at your own country for the shithole it is. You're clearly a racist as well. But you have a lot to sort out in regards to your identity first.
I'm latina and don't think of myself as inferior. So just say you think of yourself as inferior.

>The shit part is that her family hates me and her brothers are mad knowing their little sister is getting her ass pounded nightly by a white boy.
nice larp.

This entire thread was a larp from the beginning

>Juan fell for the Yellow Fever meme
Oh my sweet summer child

>I'm latina and don't think of myself as inferior. So just say you think of yourself as inferior.
Your opinion doesnt change reality, you are still a subhuman spic

Yeah makes me sad I thought I found a new friend.

Cuckposter, the height of average black people has gone down since the end of slavery, most Black dudes are manlets.

what race is your boyfriend femanon?
you say all that but you are most likely getting pounded by a BWC on a daily basis

there is not much to do here I live in a boring rural place in the state of michoacan, I wish I could move to the USA

>I wish I could move to the USA
plz no

Come to Sovth Brazil to fuck white girls

Attached: tumblr_mzzfgcTHOW1qc2eyko10_250.gif (245x170, 953K)

Why not work to improve the place?

Why does that matter? You missed the whole point

>plz no
Why not? I dont behave like the typical mexican so what is the problem?

People like you are the reason we're building the wall

You're just hypergamous like every other woman.
kek'd

I didn't expect you to comprehend something so simple anyways. that's gloomy af

>Why not work to improve the place?
I cant do anything, the men are the ones who should do that

Nta but he is clearly just retarded. I'm not sure why people think so lowly of Mexicans anyway. Its not like the precolonial people were dumb or lacking in advancement.

>the men are the ones who should do that
Wow you're trash.

>I cant do anything
Why not?

>the men are the ones who should do that
Why?

OP how old are you anyways. Lemme guess, u also wanna be a stay at home mom, that doesn't work??