Tried quitting vidya for 3 days

Tried quitting vidya for 3 days.

Just broke and reinstalled steam

Feels bad man.

Attached: 1509119857274.png (1080x1080, 1.84M)

I tried quitting several times, the last time I sold and gave away all my accounts so I can't return easily even if I wanted to

I uninstalled all my games on steam and I have limited data on my phone internet so I only reinstalled one game.

Attached: 1537528189289.png (1776x960, 511K)

I don't quit video games but working leaves me with way too little energy to actually play them.

it's all about moderation, you fucking DOOFUS

i wish i could start playing vidya again. i buy tons of games, play them for a few hours, then get bored.

I didn't quit gaming my consciousness did.

Every time I load a game my brain gives me anxiety.
I turn off the game before it even had the chance to load up.
I wish I could game but I just mentally can't. My body tells me I need to hit the gym and I do, but I don't think that enough for my body it think it want more.

Attached: 0a47b6c3036bec50da8a038e49963188.jpg (486x723, 48K)

Why not have 2 short daily sessions of two matches/games of your choice? Like a morning and evening chess (or hearthstone, battlefield etc.) game. If you use your time responsibly it will be much easier to follow your plan of playing an acceptable amount of time.

I quit LoL about a month ago, not because I was spending too much time on it, but because I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. Also the client got more and more bloated and my laptop had trouble running it (was fine when running just the game).
I've gotten a lot more productive since then, focusing on both uni and my hobbies better.

>Every time I [deviate from habit] my brain gives me anxiety.
>I [stop the other thing] before it even had the chance to [occur].
>I wish I could [change] but I just mentally can't. My body tells me I need to [conform to habit] and I do

Assuming you've trained yourself out of gaming, this is normal. It's also why OP reinstalled.

Then do more faggot, in a very original way

I quit without even trying because they are difficult for me to enjoy these days. I just played so much of them when I was younger and it doesn't feel the same anymore. I have to be really drunk to be able to get into one now pretty much.

I cant motivate myself get out of bed, let alone turn my console on
At least you are doing "something" by playing games

I think it actually might be possible that laying in bed all the time could be better for you that spending all your waking hours in front of a screen. You do need to move around though ideally.

Why do so many people make the mistake of completely quitting something instead of just limiting it? What possible reason do you have for stopping playing games entirely? At least gaming doesn't directly affect your health (besides making you fat but that's more your own diet choices)

i wish i had this problem, i'm currently a NEET and i waste my day watching streams while mindlessly playing minecraft on the background

Last real game i played was the witcher and i didn't even finish it, i just get bored of them so easily today if there's no multiplayer involved

Try getting a gf. Everytime I even boot up a game, she gets fucking mad that I'm not paying attention to her.
I've somehow cucked myself into getting an obsessive girlfriend that doesn't let me do anything fun.

Even when I'm home alone on a free day, she gets fucking mad if she notices that I've played some game without her or if I've been doing something that doesn't involve me thinking about her.

Get me outta this lads. I feel like a fucking prisoner.

omg I want this so bad

I'm the opposite lol.

Streams bore me but I get so engrossed in grand strategy games and RTS games.

Attached: 1506196780803.jpg (532x605, 44K)

Do what?

Today I was so lonely in college I started drawing pictures in pink.
It was either that or looking at a computer screen.

Attached: 5893abf709e9f9735686fba85f3d0917.jpg (466x750, 51K)

>buy game
>play half way through campaign
>stop turning it on
>repeat

i spend more time modding and trying to be creative in games, i realized.
so the other day i just ordered a pencil set so i can start drawing.

i wouldn't be playing dress up on Fallout 4 and looking at ecchi if i just drew my own shit because drawing is proper creative expression, trying to be creative on video games is retarded.