OMG user THANK YOU for saving me from those bullies...

OMG user THANK YOU for saving me from those bullies... Your guitar solo in the school's talent show was also totally RAD, me and the other girls finally saw how cool you are and not a lonely loser... Wanna be my bf?

Attached: 1547748439225.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

>saving me from those bullies

Fuck off. I'm the one getting bullied by people who look like you, you fucking whore subhuman. Kill yourself, you disgusting animal.

no thanks uggo

see you again in the next tfw no gf thread

This picture makes me feel uneasy and I don't like it. Fuck you OP. Fuck you and fuck your picture.

that's called having a boner sweety

that man in the back ground is an accurate representation of the robot (except us robots are usually uglier)
>girl next to him on phone and not paying attention - probably texting chad
>legs and body facing away from the girl
>looking down and away from everyone

Attached: download (4).jpg (736x952, 220K)

there's obviously someone sitting in front of him, though. you can see the leg slightly poking out on the right

I hope you know that I'm not paying for those fries lmao *anally rapes her in the mouth*

"Those weren't really actual bullies.... WERE THEY? THIS IS ALL A SETUP! YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD ME FOOLED HUH? WELL I WON'T BE HAD BY SOME SCUMMY SLUT, NO MAAM! YOU'D BEST BE ON YOUR WAY HONEY!"

this whole "school talent" thing is bs unless you're a chad, i sang hotel california and nailed the solo, but if you're not a chad everyone just thinks you're that weird dude who wears all black and does nothing but play guitar 20 hours a day, all that happened is that a bunch of dudes wanted me to sang their shitty metallica / acdc covers

That guy is really hot though.

now I want some french fries

lol no.
fuck off, roastie
*flosses while femoid cries*

HNNNGNGGG MY PENIS

Attached: 1547748341593.jpg (916x963, 531K)

imagine thinking a conversation like that has ever happened

>he gets bullied by women

Attached: o.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>Your guitar solo in the school's talent show
*heavy feeling*

Attached: 1532687871556.jpg (283x302, 13K)

>Your guitar solo in the school's talent show was also totally RAD

Attached: 1551710692872.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Tfw european
Tfw no bullies in highschool and no talentshows
Tfw had comfy highschool years
When will amerifats even recover

Attached: 56EC0EA6-41FA-48C0-BF37-9D4B50A29333.jpg (894x887, 444K)

Is the joke here that this is how OP actually feels?