Who do you follow?

Who do you follow?
Ever streamed yourself?

Attached: 312EjBsxqzL.png (512x512, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bucket_kicker
twitch.tv/lifttheveil411
twitch.tv/tothbrush
twitch.tv/bucket_kicker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haven't watched much twitch these past years
haven't played vidya these past years
e'yuuup

i only follow my boomer friend who streams twice a year. i would never stream myself.

I'm currently streaming right now. Nobody watching though so it's pretty comfy.

I follow soda, forsen, black, nymn, xqc, alfie, tyler1 and two girls I know outside the twitch princessmofu, shurnyasha.

I follow about 20 channels, my favorite are Cuphead speedrunners and the kitten channel adorablestars.

I stream fairly often but I am quite small, though I have about 6 regular viewer and I am always happy when they come in.

Want to watch movies together?

Currently watching Groundhog Day back to back.

twitch.tv/bucket_kicker

This isn't a movie just your doughy face

Shit this is a burn I won't forget in a hurry.

Following: Way too many Streamers

Actually watching: Jerma985

good taste

i follow 34 people but only watch these regularly

forsen, soda, xqc, gordogodx, tyler1, asmonbald, uberhaxornova, northernlion,

Soda isnt funny your fags

I follow this cotton picker

Attached: 5a1cf261-9779-42a9-b437-4f5fbcfd681d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 167K)

Pretty much this.
Jerma is the only streamer worth watching.

true, but he's the variety streamer who has played the most games on twitch, watching shit show saturdays is amazing because there's a new game being played every 30 minutes, I legit found some good games watching him

Jason2890 is pretty cool. Also, petition to unban Cyberdemon and Hammerhead from Twitch.

Attached: 12436180-b265-4453-b228-d6c467d8047c-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 26K)

methodjosh is one of /ourguys/

Sometimes i watch manvsgame or speedrun streams. I streamed for a couple of times but there are couple of problems
>english is not native language therefore i have quite an eastern european accent
>not really have that much to say besides swearing
>not going to do webcam because ugly
>no second monitor for chat
>cant afford current games because poor
>not that good of a player

doesn't work. did you stop the stream?

Yeah. Finished the back to back of Groundhog Day. I'll be back on either tonight or tomorrow with more movies to watch. Was pretty comfy.

Idk why but I laughed at gordogodx. Twitch memes are the best

Honestly robots, if you can get past the initial anxiety, streaming can be a very good thing for you. It has definitely helped me to improve my confidence and social skills.

>improve my confidence and social skills.
Is your stream big?

No, I only have 85 followers but having to fill all the dead air with constant commentary and having a few regulars has improved my ability to talk and make conversation with people irl as well.

Asmongold and Vinesauce. I stream myself a bit, comfy streams playing watch_dogs 1 very immersivly.

I wish my voice wouldnt be crappy. Also stutter.

i just stream movies and shows i like and sometimes play games. i have about 2 regular viewers total

Attached: 93276f94fa76ab69004569a00a59b884.png (700x800, 518K)

Yeah I stream halo from time to time.
Anyone want to watch me body kids lmk

I watch RajjPatel, JakenBakeLIVE, therealshookon3, KandyLand, trainwreckstev, Knut sometimes also

I'll give you a follow if you do the same or afk watch for each other

Sure thing 53534534

/moitrez
Thanks fambam

Oh & Eric_Abroad.

I don't think your voice would hold you back too much, unless you are very self conscious about it.

I am not that user, but next time you stream I am going to heckle you!

I just cringe at hearing it. Besides my biggest flaw is that i have not much too say.

I am going to legit stream right now. Go ahead my guy , please do. Just shit post in my chat

I think a youtube channel is a better option for a robot. Every single channel of a robot/incel/virgin putting themselves out there has ended up getting female attention or even a gf

Mostly overwatch streamers, I stream myself from time to time but I'm not good so it not worth watching

Well now I feel bad as i cant because my internet is down and i dont want to waste all my mobile data.

It's cool dude just drop a follow and when you can watch just leave a message in chat my guy.

Follow for follow ?
/moitrez

I just pretty much watch Jerma and Criken. And Lirik from time to time.

xQc, Lirik, Kitboga, NymN and Pokelawls the most. Never donated any money, just using them for background noise whenever I'm not listening to music.

>tfw 29 been lurking twitch streams since around 2015
>tfw no social life so I only watch female streamers as some kind of pathetic substitution

favorite streams to lurk while they are in full screen mode and not gaming:
legendarylea, amouranth, emilycc, kandyland, kenna, novaruu, sweet_anita and aerial_iris

Attached: wojack.png (1000x1000, 119K)

twitch.tv/lifttheveil411

99% of people who stream themselves ITT have boring content.

I just want to suck his.. Swedish snus

Attached: 1537095303190.jpg (500x650, 172K)

You are a whore, just a Twitch one

NYMNIONS nymnU

Just Demolition_D.

>Besides my biggest flaw is that i have not much too say.
Just focus on whats going on on the game. Comment on everything that is in the game. Don't think about what you say, just say stuff.
The trick is to not think.
I was surprised how much I was able to talk the first time I was streaming.
Like if you play mystery heroes in OW, just talk about what you like/dont like about the heroes/maps/other players/blizzard/how little or much damage you do/where you go/what you think about attacking from above/below.... The list of what you can talk about is infinite.

What's your twitch? Would be nice to actually see what you stream

greekgodx actually hates black people

That faggot exists purely to bait fucbois into gambling their money away, it's hilarious. Plays with fake money and these dumb fucks think he's blowing thousands.

Attached: retardation2.png (327x73, 8K)

me too. he's the only streamer i watch. just finished his comfy DMC stream. you'd think he'd be more popular on this site since he's also /ourguy/

absolute based taste

twitch isnt worth past that

Attached: 253425272541.jpg (640x360, 32K)

if you are over the age of 18 and unironically watching man children like forsen, soda xqc etc you need to look at yourself in the mirror and realize you are a loser. then you can either change your life or turn your loser stream back on

>Black

You support rapists?

rajjpatel and the people who he has on the shows, if he doesn't stream rajj royale this saturday i might just kms

I follow Vinesauce and Vargskelethor for funny streams and a few niche streamers for actually good gameplay

Attached: joel scythelord.jpg (770x574, 75K)

sauce plz?
unorginanananaaaly

rajjpatel Pogu

Nysttren

projecting desu???

>Vargskelethor
What does he play?

the one and only gorp

I'm sad dunkey stopped streaming. It wasn't as funny as his regular videos, but him and Leah's relationship is so comfy.

He plays pretty much anything. His streams are pretty hit or miss though. He plays a lot of unique stuff, and I generally like his personality, but they can be somewhat boring.

GGX GANG . G.G.X GAAAAANG TriHard 7 , Any TRUERS ? greekTRUE

Trihex is a fucking nigger.

I only really use twitch for the base radio and sometimes to watch devil dog gamer. I stream but on mixer, which is small time compared to twitch but I've gotten way more subs because its newer and smaller than I would if I stuck with twitch.

Dellor is our guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

i streamed myself taking a piss in a jar and i wasn't allowed back on

Asmongold, sodapoppin & nixxiom

TYLER FUCKING 1 BITCHES ALPHA AF AYYYYYY A SQUAD

hehe xd
I am going to get muted for this

Twitch is a nice place, I like to stream when I get the chance. I had a ton of fun downloading OBS and then trying out all the dozens and dozens of different things you can do with it. My channel is twitch.tv/tothbrush

Nobody's ever bothered to watch me except for some of my friends though.

Attached: file.png (680x579, 160K)

same except anything on twitch. i tried to follow charls for a bit but couldnt do it, streaming is too lame sorry bud

I follow Mangs.

>LGBTQAI tag
Hahahha, this nigga gay

I've been trying to stream for a while now and it can be fun but when no one shows up after having a good night it puts you down. I mostly just watch some OOT/MM sppedruns, used to watch WoW guys but since I quit I refuse to "support" the game.
mine is twitch.tv/deathsutank

I follow Destiny, HasanAbi, Forsen, Nymn, Xqc, CokewrecksTV, RajjPatel and most of the other streamers in that circle.

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

but... that's the joke user.
>Mental Health
>Blindfolded
>LGBTQIA+
>English

Attached: file.png (600x600, 429K)

You're not retarded on purpose, you're just retarded. Sorry to break it to you.

I guess I'm fucking retarded then. Thank you for the diagnosis!

Attached: file.png (1080x801, 977K)

twitch.tv/bucket_kicker

Going to stream tonight. Likely going to watch The Terminator, either back to back, or once and then another movie, something lighthearted like Shrek.

It has also occurred to me we could watch some meme flicks like The Dark Knight Rises, The Star Wars Prequels, and other stuff.

BEGONE, THOT LOVER

Follow AdmiralBahroo, MOONMOON_OW, shroud, Giantwaffle and dasMEHDI

Just this week I tried my luck in the streaming world from my console (had plans to buy an entire PC setup later this year to fully commit), but it didn't go as natural as I wanted it to even though no fucking body was watching it. Just said "fuck it, would rather watch other streamers" and quit after my third stream

I follow just over 700 channels
It all started in mid 2014 I guess when I found the site "Speedrunslive" and watched Cheese05 do some Mario 64. It was like watching poetry in motion.
Then in 2015 I bought Smash 4 and a Wii U and watched the documentary and really got into it. Then at the end of 2016 I bought a new gamer PC and got into Overwatch.
I have Overwatch League on my 2nd monitor right now, actually. Twitch is almost always on my 2nd monitor, albeit muted. I almost never listen to the streams with audio.

Here's a great twitch channel: twitch.tv/medrybw 24/7 oldschool korean starcraft broodwar

Yeah, I mainly watch Forsen (2 year sub btw), Pajlada and NymN. I'm a mod in InfiniteGachi and occasionally stream myself

I C BAJS AND NYMNIONS forsen1
Doc sub spotted forsenCD

Hey want to come chat and watch movies together? I'm aiming to set up a semi-regular movie club on Twitch.
I'm a new to streaming so bear with me. I won't be showing the film on the stream, but there is a timer to show how far into the film we are.
I understand this isn't as good as actually having the films be shown in the stream, but I'm hoping enough anons will stick around who don't mind working around this issue.

My channel: twitch.tv/bucket_kicker