All I really want is an entitled, smelly ugly balding short manboy with no chin who loves video games, anime...

All I really want is an entitled, smelly ugly balding short manboy with no chin who loves video games, anime, and living with his mother. Preferably he has no personality or social hobbies whatsoever.

Attached: 1548447243823.jpg (2137x1931, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWiHSFNrLb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Original I swear

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 8a7c54a32896dfc7b8520d524ffb5615.gif (500x281, 1.1M)

I really want to punch her in the face.

That really puts things in perspective.

Attached: 1546542756431.jpg (768x558, 102K)

Who cares, I dont want a white whore either way

I'm just an entitled, short manboy, who lives at home while studying in uni because housing prices are insane in Stockholm. Do I fit the bill?

fuck her feet probably have the most perfect, beautiful form.

>pic
>the power of make up and camera angles

Attached: 1548791230076.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Is that supposed to be worse? I still find her beautiful.

>tfw not balding
>tfw don't live with parents

I guess I'm going to be alone forever.

Attached: large.jpg (500x352, 36K)

What does "no personality" mean?

dude just shave your hair off and move back in with them. you only have yourself to blame

I hate this image. Momo is literally very scary, why would you post that ITT?

Her jawline is shopped/staged to look like those popular on the west irish e-girls if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1538893246700.jpg (600x588, 58K)

I don't know what you mean you fucking autismo

Yeah me neither but I could just be retarded.

I mean memes guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWiHSFNrLb0

Attached: 1521638819183.jpg (564x571, 62K)

no interesting personality
just identifying as a "nice guy" nothing more

Whats a proper answer to "whats your personality"?

It means you're suffering from a condition known as mental death as a result of ptsd, the leymans term is "no personality" it's an actual thing but normalfags just think it's a voluntary act.

I just want a small penis neet to fuck me hard

Attached: btRJ_sSk69JKOSx2bYOW2TnwDx2T0uTLQ8NYCZ4jhNc.jpg (614x767, 87K)

>"I like happy things, I'm really calm and peaceful."

Basically.
>I like food and travelling
Super interesting.

when you've got the personality of a nickelodeon supporting character.
basically: I'm just a normal guy... I am kind and calm...

I'm not balding but I can't grow a beard for shit so I look like I had pubes in my face. Is it good enough?

Attached: 1526273022854.png (473x496, 174K)

>All I really want is an entitled, smelly ugly balding short manboy with no chin who loves video games, anime, and living with his mother. Preferably he has no personality or social hobbies whatsoever.
said no female ever

I just want an Jow Forums poster to give me a Cleveland Steamer

Attached: vc5ykzpw99111.jpg (698x942, 74K)

exactly!
that was the point of the thread!
good job!

if you're willing to overlook my hair, above average face, average height, my own apartment and my complete disregard for anime I'd be willing to overlook your weird plastic surgery lips, psycho-eye-makeup, fake hair color, sub-110 IQ, anxiety attacks, constant need for affirmation, fashion spending addiction (no shared bank account or marriage for us, I'm afraid) and general attention seeking behavior. as long as you're at least a virgin still.

what's that, your mileage is in the high double digits and that's if we don't count blowjobs? ouch! that's a hard next. but I'm sure you'll find some cuck ready to abandon his last shred of dignity to play pretend with you for a few months before he stops trying so hard and you have to replace him and delete all your staged couple pictures from your social media profiles.

thanks I'm very good at stuff like this :-)

I hope hope nobody actually believes that we incels are all smelly, "entitled, live with our moms and have zero social skills. take a look around you when you are in public, you wouldn't believe how many average men are actually incel

>you wouldn't believe how many average men are actually incel
because they're passive, personalityless sacks who don't put any effort into it

Why?

As an act of mercy? To have a bunch of ill fitting parts to assemble a proper lover from? To boost your own self esteem by being the unattainable godess to some sweaty geek? To further boost your self worth by remaining cruelly unattainable?

Attached: img426.jpg (425x299, 44K)

why are you making up assumptions. most people have enough of a personality that would make them able to hold a relationship. what do you think their personality should look like so a woman would be attracted to them?

Don't bother, he's a redditard who believes in a just world fallacy

You came to the right place foreign poverty bro

who is she

also these

>entitled,
Maybe
>smelly
Nope.
>ugly
Maybe
>balding
Not yet
>short
Nope.
>manboy
Yes
>with no chin
Nope.
>who loves video games,
Yep.
>anime,
Japan should be nuked a third time.
>and living with his mother.
Check.
>Preferably he has no personality or social hobbies whatsoever.
Nice.
Well lads, guess I'm never gonna make it.

You aren't alpha enough, basically.