So what's your excuse for not "starting" with your life tomorrow?

So what's your excuse for not "starting" with your life tomorrow?

Attached: iStock-5078775151900.jpg (1500x1000, 133K)

Ides of March. April is better

i dont know how to and im at an age where it doesnt even matter

I'm living my life the way that I want to live my life, really. I'm making forward progress. There's no need to "start a new life."
The one thing is I'd really like to get a wife eventually, but that can wait. I'm not in a great position for marriage right now, and I'm better focusing my efforts elsewhere in establishing myself. I'll be in a lot better place to pursue that a year or two from now.

I'm too far gone and disillusioned to properly enjoy the normie life, so I'm instead sprinting the other direction but this time without the air of escapism.

Attached: 13 (1).jpg (728x1051, 154K)

i want to visit India desu

My life started 24 years ago and I already fucked up.

Attached: 1551897873688.png (647x594, 366K)

i bet her hymen is still fully intact.

l'm in debt.

That's it.

Tomorrow i'm gonan wake up at 9
Make myself breakfast of 3 eggs en oatmeal with milk.

The next hour i'll go the gym, train my muscles and run the dreamill for about 15 minutes.

At 12 am, when i return back home i'll study each 30 minutes a course of biology, chemistry and math with a 15 minute break in between until 5 pm.

In between 5 and 6pm i'll study some Russian on duolingo and take some breaks.

Now i'll practice guitar and study music theory until 7pm.

Then i'll do a course of c++ until 8pm.

And only now i have my free time until 10 pm in which i'll lurk around vacancies and Jow Forums threads.

I go to bed and read at least 10 pages of dostoyevsky.

It mustn't be that difficult to maintain this daily routine.

You will do this a grand total of once.

>At 12 am

It's your life, you're the only one who can determine but i gotta point that you forgot to time when you'll cookand eat.
But still, if you'll study everyday for at least an hour you'll accomplish a lot in a short period of time.

To everyone: Stop wasting your time.

I have work tomorro

So technically, you do have a life.

No. I'm a zombi. I want to quit and do art. But I need money to live

What do you do for work?
And why do you want to do art?
I'm interested in your life story how you became to be so unfortunate.

how do u cook your eggs?

I've already ordered rope. No point starting anything, might as well relax.

I'll crack them open up in a bowl, blend them together, add some salt en fry them on pan for about 3 minutes.
When i'm on a bulking routine i'll usually add ham and cheese for the extra protein.

I found out I have no meaning in life so I cant really find any reason to do anything but walking around the town, sleeping and vidya. It ll take some time before I find it, so am not sure I will start tomorrow

Cheers anons, soon i'll unleash my revenge.

Attached: gdrgj.jpg (480x853, 59K)

Im an analyst working for a halliburton subsidiary. I get approx 40k a year before taxes and work from home. Unfortunately I have to work 50 hours a week and stay on "passive guard" during the weekends. I can't quit because I have no college degree and if I got fired tomorrow I would need to go back to Micky D's. I want to learn how to paint write a novel, draw and do art. But I have no free time

That's a pretty devent wage.
If i were you, i would save a huge chunk of that money and invest in stocks in the free time that you have.

>Dostoyevsky
Shit taste, read some nobokov If your looking for Russian /lit/

Nobokov sucks fucking donkeys

Good luck. Midday is 12pm. Knowledge is power, you are already off to a good start now

I started yesterday
pls believe me

Nabokov is an americanised nonce of an author go back to the loli thread you crawled out of

Thank you user, i'm aiming to put less of my time into lurking behind my pc and more into my developing my interests.
But all in all, i just want to leave this community.

I already accepted defeat a long time ago. It's literally not possible to get back what was lost. I can't go another day sitting in the passenger seat of a broken down car. The headaches and the permanent cold alone makes it impossible.

I started my life this new years. Lost 22 kgs, stopped fapping, became store manager.
This is fucking terrible, I miss masturbaiting like a fiend, watching animus, eating chips and playing vidya all the time. Don't make my mistakes, savor the neet life.

But the question is: Do you have a girlfriend now?

It's too late for it to make a meaningful difference.

No, but I have a woman I could use if I really want to, but it's just a headache because she is legit crazy and I don't want to open that door again.

Investing in stocks only works if you have much more money than the guy you're quoting does and/or you get really lucky.

Because I don't want to. Fuck you.

today is my 2nd day of being sober

am I gonna make it?

I've heard that the first few days/weeks are the hardest, so if you make it through those, you should be okay.

It will be tomorrow
Once I wake up I will be completely drained of energy

I'm tired

I'd be surprised if that was original

I frogive, i love you so much son.
I want to have sex with a big titty asian milf

I need to study for my exams

You need to ease into it. If you really try to do all of this at once, you will quickly burn out

>So what's your excuse for not "starting" with your life tomorrow?
it's all in the quotation marks

You're talking out expierence?

fool, IM ALWAYS starting with my life tomorrow. thats my fucking problem.

Pic related: Something I know all too well.

Attached: QwKRW6DBysYRtbwz_WICrbYkgfqUMmwwMYximdZsboc.jpg (1024x576, 24K)