White girl wants to fuck

>White girl wants to fuck
We are alI going to make it blackbots.

Attached: 475D9DA8-C0DF-4F51-BE3A-3BD046D021D8.jpg (507x540, 36K)

Imagine being black but a manlet too. some might want to fuck blacks but NO ONE wants to fuck a nigglet. i don't think i'm gonna make it.

And why are there so many of you, too? I live in a mostly black area and I see a lot of short blacks here. It's like you guys are either really tall, or really short, from my experience.

You niggers all need to be skinned alive.

Fuck off wh*teoid, your kind can't be robots

I bruise easily so can i just be gassed instead?

I'm short even among short blacks. I've never seen a single black shorter than me in the midwest. even my nieces who were far shorter than me as kids have now since out-grown me as teenagers.

Most people mistake me for my sibling's children. if i stand in the store by myself i'm usually assumed to be a lost child. i don't even look intimidating is a black. more like a boy ditching grade school.

You stormfront lads are evolving

Not him, but I live in a 99% white country and I am a robot.

just stop being a black lmao

Sorry bro im black too and I would say my biggest asset in getting women is being 6'4.
When girls especially qt white girls are looking for black man they typically go for the biggest and strongest the most masculine.
If girls wanted to be with a beta for money they would choose a white guy but when they are looking for sex they find the largest black man avalible.
Unfortunately for black men to get play we have to be the biggest and the strongest. It works for me but it sucks for black manlets at least you can still get an inferior black woman.

>tell fembot I'm black
>she's cool with it
Based

based nigbot acceleratedly accelerating accelerationism 100% based

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

why do nogs always rub my face in how many white women they're supposedly fucking in meat space. they've been doing it as long as I can remember. I'm not impressed Tyrone you will always be a nigger

The thing that you don't understand is who cares what race you are when you are fucking the most beautiful women in the world? If you don't care and she don't care whats the problem.
Its better to be a black man that can fuck beautiful white women then a white guy that can't fuck anything.
Whats the point of being white if you are a virgin and can't even fuck your own race of women.
When I see people here butthurt about black men being with white women it makes me laugh because white guys complaining black men are taking their women is like being a cuckold lol.

Jow Forums fags are just involuntary cucks

Attached: gif69.gif (360x240, 1.42M)

Nah son. Unless you're under 5 ft. You can totally get laid as a nigglet. Realistically with your attitude/mindset, you couldn't get pussy even if you were 6'3"

Attached: FB_IMG_1551906335372.jpg (470x480, 32K)

>be black fembot
>just don't talk to anyone because blackbots only like white people and white people only like asians
sigh

Niggers can't be robots, you can get Stacy with zero effort.

what do you like? in general i mean

Have you ACTUALLY tried approaching a blackbot you like or are you mentally cucking yourself too

i have, we spoke twice and then it just went silent forever. I've met one chill black dude on this site so far and we've been buds for 2 years and play mmos.
video games

just a word of caution blackbot. white women are literally throwing themselves at black men now so its not as special when its common place. Don't fall into the trap that white pussy is scared and scarce and the highest of honors to get it.

Think of this a minute from a recent headline. A 21 yo white college girl from a good family goes on line to hook up with black men and the one she chose was a 37 yo sex offender. She fucked him, and sucked him and let him drive her car around all fucking day. It was only after her friends pointed out the obvious, he was an old unemployed thug that she tried to break it off and get her car back. Now, her friends had no issue with hooking up with a black guy she met on a website just for white girls and black men, they probably used it too but that he lied about his age. Anyway he fucking killed her

oh word what games?

Whats the catch? Sounds like every black mans dream to me.

Used to have an unhealthy obsession about white girls too as a black man, but it stopped when I started watching anime for educational purpose. I still hate anime but now I hate both black and white girls

Attached: 1427456636380.gif (270x270, 930K)

it is, all I'm saying is don't ever believe that white pussy is a prize because its the easiest on the planet. You don't have to do shit but sit back and let them ride.

With the girl I' talking about, she finds out about his age and that he was a sex offender from someone else (she didn't give a shit) and then she has him over to confront him and they fuck all night and she lets him borrow her car. Like she just couldn't give that dick up. She knew the guy 1 month from meet to kill and fucking non stop.

White manlet here, our suffering transcends race.

based and darkpilled

>it is, all I'm saying is don't ever believe that white pussy is a prize because its the easiest on the planet.
I don't think you understand. Black men DON'T want a woman thats hard to deal with, scratch that NO MAN wants a woman thats hard to deal with.
It doesn't matter is white women are easy or hard to get they are the prettiest, kindest, and most valued in the world. If a white woman makes it easy for me to fuck them thats a GOOD thing. White women are a prize either way because white women are inherently valuable. A white woman is born with value.

Now lets take black women commonly known as the ugliest women on Earth, the fattest, stupidest, have 6 baby daddies and have an attitude.
As a black man white women have treated me better then black women ALL MY LIFE. When I was young black women always look for a way to terrorize black men while white women will wither be nice to us or just leave us alone in peace.
Black men get treated better from a beautiful white woman then from an ugly black women. Black bitches are the ugliest and they have the biggest attitudes.
When black men are doing well they get a white girl then these black bitches be like "NIGGA WHERE IS YO BLACK GIRL AT".

impoverished means shorter generally, the low iq is def genetic though.

fucking niggers I'm tellin you...

>ask black girl to play vidya with you
>"nigga you gay or somethin"
>ask white girl
>"yeah sure"
ily white women

White women are just as bad as black women you are just to blind to see it