Yang gang

is he /ourguy/?
>$1,000 a month for every adult
>cares more about [rural] white men than any other candidate.

Attached: mc2iqy8wauk21.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWn_HYR6HME
yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-launch/
yang2020.com/policies/news-information-ombudsman/
yang2020.com/policies/american-journalism-fellows/
yang2020.com/policies/fight-for-equal-pay/
yang2020.com/policies/southern-border-security/
yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
yang2020.com/policies/lgbtq-rights/
yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/
yang2020.com/policies/single-parent-assistance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU CAN'T CLANG THE YANG - EPISODE 1
>youtube.com/watch?v=nWn_HYR6HME

Attached: 1551983842878.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

>inb4 muh scarcity
Imagine actually believing that food is a scarce resource in the USA. If you've ever worked at a restaurant or supermarket you're fully aware of how much unpurchased food gets thrown the fuck out.

Idk, not really feeling this guy now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-09-02-50.jpg (1440x911, 335K)

Yang:

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave

Dropped

>fights for roasts
>fights for the jews
No thanks.

>mentions the men problem
welp rip his chances

this faggit is targeting incels. i hate him more

Literally sent by china to weaken their only real competition

recipe to further weaken america.

this is how we are gonna counter yang spam, bois - we post asian women getting bleached

Attached: B555CBCB-9419-45B5-80D9-2735ECF543A3.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech

you can disregard all the other shit because this weighs much heavier than all of the other points combined. also if this weren't on the list the other item

>DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system

means the same thing pretty much, would be just as big a warning sign.

RED ALERT. extremely bad candidate. even if Trump gave twice as much to Israhell he'd still be the better candidate. the democrats have gone completely insane and yang is no exception.

post asian men getting pegged.
post asian women getting bleached.

this is how we fight yang spam

Attached: E082449B-6DD8-4E58-A5F9-325469C73F03.png (1334x750, 1.55M)

im no economist, but thats a lot of money

He said on Joe rogan you need to enforce a strong border with a ubi system. Casts doubt on your other claims

This excites the Yang posters sexually

Attached: very_nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

That can be gathered by getting rid of other benefit systems since this will replace many, cut the astronomical military budget and useless shit like Trumps "Space Force"
And you could probably do a marginal tax on people whose earnings exceed 10 million

He said if someone is already receiving benefits of or above that amount they don't get it. We have a trillion or so in benefits going now

Schizo drumpf supporter detected

Oh god oh fuck
I just want my individual rights

thank you yang. thank you asian "men"

Attached: A98C21F3-0CE2-40FB-9C09-E1634BC35C69.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

>His one son is autistic

Literally our guy

>"thank u for our UBI, prezdint Yang!"

Attached: 35FADF3D-0F4D-4968-8D85-C0D0A0D3728D.jpg (1024x682, 292K)

who fucking cares about any of that shit u fag

>"thanks Yang!"

Attached: 236F7816-4DB0-4BD1-87FE-ACE851E22804.jpg (1170x805, 123K)

origini panini

Attached: fff.jpg (512x378, 21K)

You have my vote yang!

GIVE ME MY FREE SHIT

He never said anything about hate speech, it's a lie.

Frankly I don't care how UBI pans out over the long term. As long as it keeps me floating until I die, I'm happy.

>He said on Joe rogan you need to enforce a strong border with a ubi system
He's going to pull a ronny raygun. "No more, but all the ones already in are cool" and give them amnesty. All illegals should be deported. Each and every one.
>Casts doubt on your other claims
It's all on his site.
- Gun control: yang2020.com/policies/gun-safety/
He wants to effectively kill the second amendment. Every single gun will require a license, and they'll come in tiers so that Big Daddy Government can say "Now you're a big enough boy for THIS kind of gun!"Owning "advanced weapons" will require, and I quote: "Require submission of fingerprints and DNA to the FBI". "High-capacity magazines" wills simply be completely out of the question.
- Nukes: yang2020.com/policies/nuclear-launch/
- Fake news: yang2020.com/policies/news-information-ombudsman/
- Fed Journalism Fund: yang2020.com/policies/american-journalism-fellows/
It's not for all presses though, only select ones chosen by a "nonpartisan commission". The amazing thing is, in the fake news bit he says "Stories are increasingly subject to market incentives". His answer? Government incentives. Because the government effectively choosing who lives and dies cannot ever in any way be abused, right?
- social credits
I saw it earlier but I can't find it on his site right now. Maybe he's backpedaled on that or just changed the name. That doesn't necessarily mean he's dropped the idea though, he clearly liked it.
- wage gap: yang2020.com/policies/fight-for-equal-pay/
- Open borders
this one is wrong, but only partially. He mentions some vague stuff about how we have to find the "right" solution and all yang2020.com/policies/southern-border-security/ but, just as I said, he's going to pull a Reagan. yang2020.com/policies/pathway-to-citizenship-make-them-earn-it/
Because deporting 11 million "undocumented immigrants" is "inhumane"
cont

continued.
- gays: yang2020.com/policies/lgbtq-rights/
- yang2020.com/policies/right-privacy-abortion-contraception/
Personally, I'm pro-abortion. Only the poor and minorities (always poor) get it, and we don't need any more of either.
- gibs for single mothers
yang2020.com/policies/single-parent-assistance/
It doesn't specify money, just "support." Whether they hand over gibs to them, or start up yet ANOTHER bureau for the alphabet soup, or do both, more taxpayer money is going to be spent on this.
Interestingly, apparently he wants our soldiers to do infrastructure repair as well. This gave me a good laugh for 2 reasons: 1) we /romans/ now. 2) AND THE GOVERNMENT SAID: LET THERE BE ROADS!
He also wants to "Fund Autism intervention".

How do you intervene on Autism?
Is Chris Chan gonna have to flee to Mexico?
I know yang has an army of shills lead by a tranny so, i'm already highly suspect of yang.
I gotta wonder if they do it for free or are they getting paid with social credit?

Attached: Sayaka..png (500x698, 136K)