Ladies, how many men have you manipulated recently?

Me? Around 80 just yesterday. Probably hundreds over the past few weeks.

Attached: Truest Light.png (600x600, 220K)

this thread will get unironic replies and I'll be a very sad panda

You're a girl though kek

Just you recently.

If you reply to this thread you are an incel virgin that will never get laid, and your most beloved person in your life will die today

Who were your favorites to manipulate?

Do you have any evidence of this? I find your claim dubious.

That's true regardless if they reply.

you're starting to sound desperate

The ones that call me out on my attention whoring at first, but then when I partially agree with them (showing that I'm at least somewhat self-aware) and give a sob story about my life, they relent and even apologize. Those are the best.

Attached: Does The End Even Matter.png (600x600, 206K)

How many did you get overall? Examples of the most pathetic ones? The one with eternal love, the be my lover, that guy who kept being positive trying to fix you, the lithuanian person, the ones begging for contacts. Who else?

You must be a neet to be a always posting shit all day

Yeah probably those, since they're the most obsessive. I kind of forget, they're all the same. The jealous one I spoke to on Discord who wanted to make me his obedient wife was pretty fun. I'm sure he's pretty afraid that I might doxx him now.
Yes sir.

>The one with eternal love, the be my lover, that guy who kept being positive trying to fix you, the lithuanian person
I need stories on all these people.

Imagine being such a pathetic loser(male) you have to avatar fag on r9k for attention

>imagine being such a pathetic beta that you actually give them the attention by replying

>people ever trying to contactfag and add anyone from Jow Forums
In a way the person deserves it if he gets baited into doing it.

Attached: 1515438344934.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Oh hey. Are you who I think you are?

Who knows user, I can't read your mind, what a weird question is that.
Probably

I wouldn't call it "giving attention" You don't own this board I'll post where I want. Not my fault there's a sad little boi on the other end

I don't give a bitch shit
but hard dick and liquor

l still very much love you, OP. What would it take for you to believe me?

>I wouldn't call it "giving attention"
>it's bad when others reply to bait
>but it's okay when I do
You feeling well, buddy?

Show me your pussy, femanons
[email protected]

But user, you do realize that you'd have to suck my tiny trap cock to prove your love to me, right?

Attached: Light.png (600x600, 220K)

does danny still make music

Nice try, but you're not OP. OP has already said she has a pussy and she wouldn't lie to me.

Tell us about the lithuanian please

I wouldn't care if it was bait it's the fact OP avatar fags which is against the rules. And I know he's been banned before be he keeps doing it

So why don't you report me? See what that does? Hmmm??

beta males sole purpose in nature is to be exploited.

gj OP

This fucking schizoid needs to be beaten up to death and incinerated.

>implying she won't get off to this post