Would you fuck a cat girl?

Would you fuck a cat girl?

Attached: 19782125.gif (460x307, 775K)

I'd fuck anything with a hole in it

this, i'd fuck a faggot

What kind of stupid question is that? Of course i would.

Does a bear shit in the woods? Stop asking obvious questions.

Not with roast like that

Meaning a bitch who put cat ears on? Yes. Honest question. Why do white people (and Japanese apparently) sexualize cats?

I'd prefer to fuck a catboy, thanks.

Attached: 1551637703643.jpg (300x293, 12K)

neko kawaii des

Gonna need some Sauce with that order

Attached: 1550436692582.png (1289x1211, 1.75M)

BARBED
PENIS

What do you have against white people? Did a white guy give you a nuggie in middle school?

Truth hurts.
You faganons wont even be able to fuck a qt cat girl, fags.

BARBED
FOR
YOUR
PLEASURE

Attached: 1540672824603.png (500x500, 265K)

Go back to your containment gen faggots quit shitting up my thread.

I was trying to tell him that he didn't want the barbed penis in his rectum.....

You are encouraging him which is just as bad.

I don't have anything against white people. You can ask me why black people sexualize the word "daddy" and I'll try to explain to the best of my ability.

I've just noticed that cat girls turn you all on. I've only heard white people call women "sex kittens". You all seem to sexualize cats, I just wonder why.

that would be interracial/interspecies sex which would be degenerate, so i'd have to politely decline.

Your new age mental gymnastics can't fool me. You hate whites because some kid in grade school bullied you and he happened to be white or some other stupid thing. Go be racist somewhere else.

Cats are cute
Anime girls are cute
Combine them and you get more cute, but don't go overboard, cuz that's furry shit

I just wacked off to one.

Shut up faggot i didn't even know any white people growing up. Stop being a victim.

They're just nice and feminine. Kind of why I used to have hardcore yellow fever - the body shape and cuteness is just a turn on

>Ctrl F
>No results for "fine too"

newfags. the lot of you.

Attached: 15519653622.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I'd cuck a fat girl

I would post a picture of blaze the cat but I'm afraid of getting b&

>extremely possessive and territorial
>submissive when it counts
>dominant when it counts
>always smug and doesn't mind showing it around
they're really nice

cats have qualities and flaws a lot of people seek into a female partner, it's as simple as that, see

You have good taste. Flat is justice.