I love women, but I also love cocks

I love women, but I also love cocks.
What is the best long-term solution for my sex life?
I've been thinking about cuckolding.

Traps and trannies don't work that well for me, since I like cocks that can get rock-hard on regular basis.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (447x550, 1.57M)

Futa is your best option

Perhaps it is, but there are no futas in real life.

dress as the girl and learn to enjoy cocks in your boipussi

Attached: 1257529512620_.png (300x100, 16K)

Well date a woman who will peg you. The amount of dommes is low, but they're pretty good.

It's hard to find a good relationship as a cuck, man. Girls will cheat but not many will want to do an actual cuckold relationship.

Which is kinda weird.
I'd exoext them to like it, because of jow women biologically are.
I mean, they get a loving provider and infinite access to alpha seed, what's not to like?

Maybe if we could "accidentally" expose them to information like this, maybe they would get into it.

When people cheat, they cheat with their heart as well as their body. I want someone who sleeps around but whose heart belongs only to me.

What if you get an experienced bull who knows how all of this works and who is fucking multiple women already?

A really good bull knows he must not create emotional bonding, or everything is ruined.
He knows how to create a purely sexual bond.

>so how do you find one of those?
You should talk to and screen bull candidates before your wife even knows they exist.
If a bull practices something similar, share some more ideas with him to help him do it better.
Read some bull guides online to understand it better.
Find ways to reward the bull for doing well. If he already fucks lots of women, just fucking yours won't stick out.

Become bisexual lad, join us, Grindr is fucking easy as shit, you could find a cock to suck within an hour

Hes already bisexual, he just needs to accept it.

I already accept it.
The thing is, I'd like to have a family (wife and kids), so I don't know how I'll incorporate my desire for cock into it.

Separating those two is a lot harder than people like to make it out to be. That's why most cuckold relationships end in disaster and why women always want to be with the guy they had a one night stand with more.

This works for me well, since I'm mainly into cuckold impregnation.
Guy knocks up the wife and leaves, much less risk.

Yeah, it's really a shame but I can't exactly change my sexual preferences either. It is what it is.

date girl via an open relationship

don't tell her your side hustle is dicks

Attached: 1551351175021.png (1655x931, 1005K)

Why don't you just get a gf/bf and get another person in on the mix and just have one big fuck pile instead of cuckholding, and since everything floats your boat you shouldn't have a problem fucking a mans ass or a females vagina or vice versa.

holy crap that cock looks nice
i wonder how it would feel rubbing my smoll cock against it
i bet id feel soo inferior >.

Yea you're a bisexual.

Don't listen to the memes.

Funny considering bisexuality is literally a meme. Just say youre pansexual at that point delusional faggot lol.

how about you hang yourself and save everyone the trouble of dealing with your faggot ass

Same. I want a gf long term but I wish she would be cool with me getting dicked on the side.

Why does it have to be cuck shit?

Why can't you just discretely find some grindr cock to drain regularly like so many other bi guys?

Originally fuck a futanari

In the early stages of HRT traps get very very hard juicy boiclits.

Source: pic related fucked my ass with her hard clit and it had to be 8 inches

Attached: 935CA9F4-837C-4C35-A898-6791F62A8A6B.jpg (1280x1280, 83K)

He doesnt want to cheat, so as long as he just jerks off onto his wife while she serves other men like pic related, he can still watch and enjoy a juicy cock without hiding it from his wife

Attached: EFBF3C39-E54F-40C9-8A1A-E133476A1842.png (640x1136, 921K)

Exactly.
I can suck the cocks every now and again.
I can also clean up the cum, where ever he finishes.
God, I love cum. Cleaning it up from a sexy female body only makes it better.

Attached: 320940.jpg (620x800, 55K)

Stop being greedy and stick to woman.

Attached: cdc-hiv-infection-category-2016-700x579-medium.png (635x525, 236K)

Not into cocks that much myself but I know what you mean. Cuckoldry is my main fetish and I'm unable to rid myself of it.

Just accept it, brother.
Cuck pride world wide.

so it's safer to inject drugs than to have heterosexual sex? good to know

Go on Grindr and fuck a trap or twink

I live in Croatia, lol.
I don't think Grindr is as popular here.

I'm sure there are plenty of faggot tourists on grindr. Go to a vacation hotspot and enjoy your endless supply of eurotwinks.

Yeah, that's actually pretty good advice.
I'll bring them home to my parents' house, tell them thwy are my buddies, and then I'll go suck their dicks in my room.