At this point I refuse to get a gf

At this point I refuse to get a gf.

Attached: len_full.jpg (400x855, 133K)

i never tried to ask a girl but sometimes thinked about it, i know that i dont have a chance but having a blue collar job everyone excepts from you that you create a family in the near future or have already a girlfiriend it would be too much stress anyways with a gf and a job

3d whores are smelly and dumb anyway

OK how the fuck does anyone ask a girl out? She's always got a bunch of other options she's chosen not to date, so unless you're more attractive than literally all of them what's the point?

This.
I dont want one. I don't want female attention. Long-term a woman is always gonna be a bad idea. Few men actually have the split of qualities to effectively naturally deal with women and have a happy relationship.
I'm not trying to invest and devote in a girl when there is a high chance she will leave or cheat when she gets tired of how kind and sensitive I am.
I dont want to have to play the game of still subversively doing shit so my woman loves me. Fuck that. Besides, it's very VERY unlikely that I'll meet a girl that likes me that I like who is capable of actually caring about a person and helping them with their problems.
I'm also not trying to fix up another girl just so other guys can fucking enjoy her while I have to feel like shit. Never again
Never again

you can try to make them laugh. also most of those options you mentioned happen on tinder, in a vacuum. ive found its more about finding yourself in the right place at the right time so instead of "why would I ever date this loser" they say, "Hey why not"

I've been meaning to make a topic out of this. I've been a wizard (an academically accomplished one with a career and many friends, mind you) for many years now. I have spent almost 30 years of my life on fawning after women, trying to date them, get along with them, please them, show them that I'm worthy. And several years ago I just stopped. I realized that it was 100% a one-sided effort, and when I realized I had done literally a million times more for women than they ever had for me, I just lost all respect for them as potential romantic partners.

I don't hate women. I just don't see the point. So much work and effort and for what? Nothing, that's what.

Which is interesting because just the other day I got the distinct impression that a girl could've been interested in me. First time in many many years. And the first and only thought I got? That I don't give a fuck. How the fuck would it even work? Nothing I've ever done has been enough, nor will it be. Every fucking action, every word, every gesture, everything has always been "wrong". Not to mention the fucking massive hurdle if things ever even were to get beyond the first date (which they wouldn't). You think sex is the end goal? Jesus, women are like a fucking massive mountain range and we here, haven't even climbed the first one. There's a thousand mountains, a thousand times larger than the first, right there after it. And you need to keep climbing all the fucking time because of how vain and high maintenance they are and if for a moment you take a breather, that's it.

What a rant. I guess my point is, for years I had reason to think back on this. And I just completely ignored it on her face, and haven't second-guessed that decision once. Goddamn it feels good to have grown past women.

>I guess my point is, for years I had reason to think back on this. And I just completely ignored it on her face, and haven't second-guessed that decision once. Goddamn it feels good to have grown past women.
I want this so bad. Its all I want.
I'm 27. I think time is the only thing. I just have to wait, and eventually by brain will fizzle out the instinct

Well for me I went through a pretty standard range of emotions. Early 30's got really depressed, then sad, then desperate, then angry as fuck and eventually from that anger finally had the ability to break through my biology and our culture's general conditioning that women are somehow better, purer, nice, and worth protecting. I let myself really fucking hate them, and really fully see what they are. So far from perfect, so flawed internally that if I could decide to be gay I'd do it in a heart beat. That's when I realized that as they say: The only thing you regret is not even trying. I realized I'd spent 25 years trying like a fucking total madman with no return of investment, while women didn't do shit back for me. I had no regrets. There was literally nothing more I, that anyone, could do. I had done the work of a thousand men and more.

In this society we treat it as normal. As if there's nothing wrong with a man working for decades to please women, while women just need to exist and pick who they want. Objectively, we can see that's bullshit and as far from any kind of talk about equality as anything can be. It's a fucking fool's errand and if the roles were reversed, we'd have outrage unlike fucking anything you've ever seen.

I have objectively done my part thousands of times over, to the point where if any woman wants me, I expect a bare fucking minimum of 30 years of one-sided work and effort from them. Not kidding here, I really do. And we all know that's not ever gonna fucking happen. So that's that. Women were the dumbest investment of my life, but at least I let go in the end. Now I invest in me. My hobbies, time, money, thoughts, everything: just me. And goddamn if it isn't comfortable.

That was the process for me. Dunno how it's going to go for you or if that helps, but there it is.

>refuse
Refusing implies you have a choice

Man I am genuinely happy for you. I just don't want to feel so terrible all the time. If I could blunt my sexuality without getting rid of test I would in a heartbeat.
I am glad for you though, user
I hope the rest of your life leaves you smiling when you pass

Same OP, don't want one, don't need one, and don't care.

>Refusing implies you have a choice
>Incels could get laid if they didn't have ridiculous standards
Jesus christ can you people just pick one.

>instead of "why would I ever date this loser" they say, "Hey why not"
But why would they say "Hey why not" when they've turned down a dozen more attractive guys already?

>>Incels could get laid if they didn't have ridiculous standards
Where did you find that phrase in my post

I go no idea man. It seems like such a futile endeavour.

t. volcel
Like all of this board.

hes just a retard that thinks everyone criticizing incels is the same
moron's obviously refering to the "just lower your standarts" nonsense

lowering standarts while improving yourself might get you to a point where you have a choice
putting effort for some nasty skank is a shit option though so its really not worth it

>thinked
>blue collar job

Gee I wonder why.

they probably would refuse you anyway, win win.

>I want this so bad. Its all I want.

Just read anything on female nature, you're only upset because you made assumptions about woman and relationships that aren't true. Woman are just leeches seeking the best man to drain the life out of.