I'm ranked platinum(hard to obtain) in Overwatch. Ask me anything, Robros

Attached: 18378494.jpg (938x632, 149K)

When are you going to kill yourself
>Unsuprisingly unoriginal

I love my mother far too much to put her through that

>Platinum
What learning disability do you have?

t. silver expert

Haven't played in over a year, think I peaked at 3900ish. Pretty far from being good but I didn't take the game seriously at all.

Why are you so gay?
When are you going to stop sucking dicks?

>platinum(hard to obtain)
pffft ahahahaha

you're gold be quiet

What makes you say plat is hard to obtain?

>over watch

How underage are you?

Lmao who even cares what ranking you are? Why do you care damn you are pathetic go on Grindr and get TOPPED

What is your credit card information

You have to be 18 to post you cuck

When does Sombra become a viable pick

>plays a game that has only gotten worse with every update

Go place yourself in bronze in a new account and see how many hours it takes to climb out of gold without hard carrying as a widow or tracer.

Why are you playing overwatch when you could be playing the superior tf2

overwatch improved everything and is superior to tf2

I can go bronze to plat in a couple hours, plat to diamond takes a few more hours. Diamond to masters takes a day or two depending how lucky I get.

I used to derank to bronze in a 6 stack just because it was fun. We'd ignore the point and just camp them in spawn, so we'd lose but it'd be miserable for them. If it was koth the game would go on for an extremely long time because there's no timer until someone caps.

in your dreams you did this but not in reality

There were all kinds of groups doing this back when LFG came out, it wasn't hard to find one. I'm not even good at the game just a low masters shitter.

why'd they change lfg? I don't see groups like that anymore it's more streamlined

>Plat in OW
>Hard to obtain
LMAO I literally rocketed from Bronze to Plat in a single night because I ran into some people I thought were cool and we just played for like 8 hours. I then proceeded to not play except for to get my rank each season and for 4 straight seasons I was put into plat despite losing all 10 placements and finally got chucked into high gold one seasons.

Remember, OW wants an evenly distributed stair case as opposed to ladder and each season you begin where you left off with placements often adding an extra 100+/- SR at the most so people don't bitch they went from plat to gold or gold to silver

Attached: 1531848334203.gif (400x341, 880K)

I haven't played in over a year, I don't know if they changed it. I know they ban for it now though, I haven't played since I got a season ban over a year ago. Throwing games and shitting on bad players was the only time I ever had fun with the game.

>i'm gold
>but plat is easy i swear

lmao shut up pipsqueak before I stomp you. I'd leave you in spawn all match

lmfao i placed in plat after not playing for nearly a year, fucking easy.
regardless the game is fucking dogshit dumpster fire getting worse by the minute, maybe people would care if you could get an actually good rank in an actually good game

>hard to obtain
Say what again

>plat
>hard
Ok buddy