Suicide

Does anyone have a researched plan for ending it all? For me, it's CO poisoning or hanging.

Attached: image.jpg (278x351, 36K)

Why would you need a plan? Killing yourself isn't hard. You'd need to be extremely retarded to fuck that up

Anything works gunjy, just make sure to livestream it

why u lookuing for the easy way out you degenerate

That chances are never 0% and you don't want to be that retard who get an unluck roll

train or exit bag

I knew a 13 to girl that hung herself, she wanted us to do it sillmoltaneously but I just want feeling as down as her I suppose. Still feel guilty about it. But what was I supposed to do? Tell her not to do it? I did that, anyways. OP I recommend you get a job, save a bit of cash then travel to a random country where you don't speak a lick of the language, preferably a overseas country. That's what I plan on doing, dying just seems so excessive, people have lived and done worse things than I have done or gone through and they're as happy as can be.

Which knot would you use, user?
Would you try to break your neck, asphyxiate or block your carotid/jugular?

you can fuck it up in many ways
is right

my choice is train or exit bag

I think a lot of suicidal people fuck up on purpose. I've been on /suicide/ a lot and people who are still there use obviously shitty methods, despite knowing better.

clap flap cheese

>LOOK AT ME AM SO STRONG!!! AM BETTER THAN U

Shoot my self in the head while standing over a bridge with a noose arounnd my neck and balls

Breaking your neck is a meme and asphyxiation is painful, blocking the bloodflow is the way to go

I am thinking of getting really drunk and taking all the pills while on train tracks this spring

Attached: ThallaxSkullArt.png (719x937, 1.51M)

What's the porpuse of your plan?

Don't end yourself Gunjy we'd miss you

Attached: IMG_9343.png (640x596, 406K)

jump off a building, and do a flip for extra points

I keep thinking about shooting myself in the head with a shotgun but I always pussy out. I think it might help if I get painkillers or something

One in thirty-three suicides are successful, user.

Right? I never understood those people that says "I tried to kill myself".
Worse than that? They try to kill themselves more than one time.
You must be a hell of a loser to accomplish this.

yes CO poisoning sounds comfy

GO 2 is either jumping infront of an train or placing your head on the tracks. Pref. ICE

Attached: __cirno_touhou_drawn_by_unity_ekvmsp02__sample-f33f5e31b984bda9290520dcac7ee601.jpg (850x921, 161K)

I've overdosed on heroin before and actually remember the moments leading to the overdose and it's scary as fuck. Wouldn't recommend it

anyone who wants to kill himself because they think that will solve anything is a retard. anyone who actually keeps saying that he'll kill himself in every social platform over and over again is just an attention whore.

idk who to specifically respond to so its kind of >>all
But if this is anything other than a dumb meme to u and u wanna talk ill leave my discord corbynms #0408

>want to die
>afraid of pain
jesus fuck the lack of resolve on you is pathetic, you don't have enough courage to live your life and you act like a coward on your way out, can you be much more of a failure?

That's one of the most painless ways to go

Why would you do this now though?

We have AI and robotics just behind the corner, beyond exponential increase in computing power through optic and quantum chip technology. Base income and record short work days with massive quality of life improvements available for everyone.

Meanwhile sex bots and real humanlike AI waifus in stunning VR worlds are coming.

All of the above is borderline *guaranteed* in varying degrees over the next 10-20 years (unless we get WW3 or the western civilizations decay to hedonism, decadence and ignorance, like the Roman empire... but honestly this is not very likely at all).

I mean, there's no God, no purpose, so ultimately whether you suicide or live a long life doesn't matter in the end. But you had the unique luck to be born precisely at the time where you get to see dreams and fantasies become reality, quite literally... why wouldn't you hang on a bit longer, make yourself ready, and enjoy decades of paradise before retiring to an elderly home where you can hang out in lifelike virtual reality doing anything you desire for your last 10 years of life?

>Get a 50k loan
>Buy a 600cc road bike
>Go on a bender with the remainder of moneys
>Once money runs out ride at 270kmh into a wall
>Profit

This would be my plan if i was going to kms

Would you let me try to talk you out of suicide?

Hanging while I'm on katemine or something

Sodium Nitrite

Go ahead my dude, though I've already made up my mind unfortunately

I have a car, so there's some options.

I'm on MAOI's, so I've been thinking about chugging onions sauce. Not joking. I don't have access to painkillers, and my stomach and medicine don't agree with alcohol.

Electrocuting my heart could work. Chug a bottle of 24-36mg e-cig fluid, it'd be a really nauseating way to go, but it'd be fast.

Remember, eat it. You can survive if it's outside the head.

>chugging onions sauce
Based and onion peeled

funny story user i was planning on offing myself today after a fun chain of event
>be me
>KHV
>masturbait for about 30min
>underwhelming orgasm
>cum all over hand
>whipe it of but not really
>scratch butthole bc itchy
>go downstairs
>half eaten pack of cookies
>take on in hand i used to fap and jerk off
>end up eating the whole pack
>while going back upstairs look at self in mirror
>worst feeling in my whole life
and now i'm here in my room browsing Jow Forums
i have a bottle of hard liquor and my bottle of anti depressant that i'm planning on swallowing whole. i figured out i could potentially turn it into a fun "trips decide if i off myself or turn my life around" but i realized no one would fucking care enough to do it.

shotgun in the mouth probably

i fucked up most of the green text i forgot to add that i was a neet sorry anons i'm a little drunk right now

Head squashed by an elephants foot

shoot up a special ed school until the cops get called then eat one of their bullets

You feel bad because you know you could be doing so much more with your life than you currently are. Please don't kill yourself. Try all the advice you can find (getting up early, exercising, volunteering, getting a job) and see how you feel a few months from now. I guarantee that you'll feel a lot better than you do right now.

i know i could be better i know all i need is a little push but really all i do all day is nothing and i think this world would be better off with me gone.
but fuck it lets do it.
Trips decide if i off myself or not

Go out in the field, fill a huge bag or a tent with propane-butane from a tank, spark. I don't know if the tank would explode, hence bag or tent. It should just rip me, killing instantly, rite? I was also wondering about "simply" stabbing myself in the neck or the heart, at least I would feel that I'm dying.

I'll probably go out by hanging or shotgun. It's private, and nobody will ever know I existed.