Waifu General - /waifu/ #103

kissing your waifu for hours edition

prev

Attached: wfugnrl.jpg (250x250, 5K)

i love my wife and angel rem so much!

Attached: rmangl (3).jpg (1129x837, 956K)

I love this charming and beautiful snek princess so much!

Based remfren owning this entire general

Attached: 1522008811895.png (422x380, 298K)

I love galil so much, shes my everything

Attached: tumblr_o4td7jNyz21rjckclo5_250.jpg (250x333, 32K)

Still loving this wonderful pilot. Here's a pic of her with a cat, as there is evidence suggesting she's a cat person.

Attached: 19535770_p0.jpg (570x700, 70K)

I'm leaving soon. She is both my angel any my demon. I would say she completes me but she's more she better's me. I feel like I don't have enough time.

Attached: 72105896_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 366K)

>So what you're saying is I should pick this up?

Fuck yes

Those are some beautiful wings and not some pumy chicken-sized wings.

Attached: Sundome - Vol.3 Chapter 22_ Heartstrings - 18.jpg (1133x1600, 542K)

Still head over heels for this Highland princess.

Attached: merida_by_ribkadory_d5e1fiq-fullview.jpg (600x908, 62K)

how are you today snek friend?

Attached: rmsmg (27).png (650x840, 442K)

Have a fine day at work my good sayafag.
Amd pick this shit up , jt speaks to me on so mamy levels so i am sure that you will like it too.

Attached: Sundome - Vol.3 Chapter 20_ Tribute - 17.jpg (1133x1600, 586K)

I love Julie!

The thing I am most proud of her for is her sheer willpower to stop herself from giving into her nature!

Though if I had the option to and if she'd let me I'd use her butt as a pillow

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (743x1023, 666K)

questions for you fine fellars.

>you and your wife have to choose to live in a fictional world of another poster. which do you choose?

>how do you fare in said world?

>your waifu suddenly grows wings. will she be comfortable with them?

Attached: rmkmn (19).jpg (372x662, 39K)

>you and your wife have to choose to live in a fictional world of another poster. which do you choose?
Merida-anons. Seems comfy and since its way back when theres still availible land i can set up at and be alone with my wife if we desire to
Pretty good since wife is a magical gun dog girl and i have basic outdoors knowledge from hunting n shit. Plus its disney so its not grimdark
Maybe after a while, but if it interferes in her climbing she might not like them

Attached: tumblr_o4td7jNyz21rjckclo6_500.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Doing good, thinking about making a yandere subfolder

Okami for sure, I've always loved how beautiful that world looks and how peaceful it would be to live there. Either that one or Zelda
Considering that it's a time without conflicts, we would be okay considering that she's from the same age and place
She'd look like Quetzalcoatl on her dragon form so it would be cool. I imagine they would be pretty uncomfortable at first

Attached: 1535004443597.png (1072x1500, 1.45M)

Merida's, because medieval times.

Pretty meh, I'd hope she'd be in a better social position than I would be though

She'd be a little surprised and frightened at first. She'd get them naturally as well if she participated in coitus, hence the surprise.

Galil is love! Galil is life!

Wonderful choice user

Attached: Capture.png (241x158, 18K)

Just reading some drawing guides. Trying to not let them dissipate my morale.

I'd pick one of the worlds that's closest to our current one.
How I'm faring now. Alleyne would need some time but she'd do well afterwards.
I'm not sure. It'd be fun for recreational use but it'd be a great disadvantage in combat.

Attached: 1524117732672.jpg (600x800, 169K)

Julieposter's world. It's a fantasy world so I think she'd be right at home, and assuming there's a not!Scotland somewhere it would be even better for her.

I'm not entirely sure. I think I'd distance myself from large towns and live in the woods with Meri. I just hope we don't get attacked by dragons.

She'd like them until the start becoming a real bother. Imagine trying to sleep or maneuver through tight spaces with huge wings on your back. Still, she'd appreciate being able to soar like a bird. It would allow her to see the world from a completely new perspective, and would make it easier for her to scale mountains. Her mum would be royally pissed about them, though.

DunBroch is max comfy. You boys made good choices.

Attached: the_brave_archer_by_ch4rm3d-d74oyt8.png.jpg (979x816, 107K)

Damn right shes perfect. I love my wife

Attached: 0wsuq6b90nz01.png (874x742, 743K)

>of another poster. which do you choose?
Missed this part. Probably Rem's since isekais all seem comfy as hell to live in during peaceful times.

>Trying to not let them dissipate my morale.
Aren't you confident on your drawing skills?

Attached: D1EQRzzVsAA4T9o.jpg (1601x1601, 150K)

Alright, I'm awake or whatever. In the thread now, hooray I guess. Nose is super fucked up this morning and we're all out of cold medicine, so that's cool. Good thing I still have Kotori here to love and keep me company.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

Do you have autism?
Serious question, some of your behavior leads me to believe you might actually be on the spectrum... not trying to insult..

I fell asleep during the day but here i am now

Attached: 45407945_p11.jpg (399x240, 42K)

In a perfect world, the flu would be a thing of the past. All I can say is get well soon.

Attached: d8p97g3-9a9236be-48c5-48ba-a896-eb9ebbe7bf2e.jpg (764x1000, 191K)

Latposter is a good boy. Don't be rude.

>All I can say is get well soon.
Thanks, I appreciate it. How are you doing today? I hope life has been treating you well.

>How are you doing today?
I'm all right. I'm trying to get back into writing, because my head is filled with ideas that I just have to get out.

>I'm trying to get back into writing, because my head is filled with ideas that I just have to get out.
What are you planning on writing about? Writing is something that I should probably do more, since I have minor skill in it, and it would give ma a creative outlet for when painting isn't really an option.

>What are you planning on writing about?
Anything that comes to mind, as I'm accustomed to. Mainly fiction, but I try to make room for my own personal musings as well.
>Writing is something that I should probably do more, since I have minor skill in it, and it would give me a creative outlet for when painting isn't really an option.
What do you paint? I'm sorry if you mentioned it before and I didn't pick it up.

That chicken scratch? Kek, not at all.

may i have the template sir

>What do you paint? I'm sorry if you mentioned it before and I didn't pick it up.
I paint miniatures mostly. I tried painting on a canvas and it looked like an elementary schooler's art project so I figured it wasn't for me. Painting miniatures is fun for me because while I'm painting them I come up with backstories for them, so it's like I'm making my own little world. I'm not that great at painting, but it's something that I tend to enjoy.

That's great. As long as you enjoy what you're doing you can't really go wrong. What type of minis do you paint?

>What type of minis do you paint?
I paint minis from Star wars: Legion, Warhammer 40k, and GW's lord of the Rings game. I also repaint minis from the board game Heroscape, on the off chance you've heard of that. I have some historical minis that I need to get assembled and painted, but they're much smaller in number than the others.

I suppose you've got a sizable income to fund your plastic crack habit, then? That's the main reason I can't really get into wargaming, so I settle for the books that come out of Black Library. Do you play at all or are you strictly a painter?

how many pics have you got?

Attached: rmyndr (5).jpg (600x338, 177K)

I don't buy new stuff too often, and most of the minis I have have been given to me as a a gift over the years. Though between MTG and minis I have some serious money sinks as hobbies. I play Legion a decent bit with one of my brothers, and I used to play LOTR quite a bit with my other brother before he moved out. I'll set up a pretty big Heroscape game every 6 months or so, usually around 8 people. 40k I only paint, though.

I love Angela Ziegler. I have absolutely no idea how else to say this. I fucking love her.

Also it feels good to be finally posting properly again.

I guess picking a waifu that live in pretty much the same world as ours would be cheating. I don't know many of the waifus' source material that well either. I wish I knew more about persona as Margaret's world seems fitting enough but I'm not that well versed in it either. I'm gonna go with Scarecrow's world because of the potential.
A world of supervillains and corruption isn't the optimal place for her. But that's why I want us to go there. She'd want to set it straight and to help as many people as possible and so do I. Now that I think of it we'd probably end up being Scarecrow's nemeses.
She has had a lot of experience with wings so yes.

Attached: Angela13.jpg (849x1200, 138K)

You play MTG? I could never get into card games. I've tried YGO, but it wasn't my thing. Too many card, too many rules. It hurt my brain.

>Also it feels good to be finally posting properly again.
What happened, MercyAnon?

welcome back mercyfriend!

i belive he left for a tad due to the raids.

Attached: rmsml (8).png (1200x1697, 1.81M)

>Wearing your maid outfit to the pool

Rem, you absolute fucktard!

she clearly fell into the 1 feet pool, dont mock her!

Attached: rmsmg (97).jpg (600x840, 114K)

>You play MTG?
Yeah, I mostly play commander/EDH which is probably the most casual format outside of well..casual. I also have a deck for "Modern" format, but I don't play it as often. Learnig to play MTG isn't so bad if you start off slow, with fairly simple decks. Sometimes card interactions can get complicated if people know what they're doing though. IT's not really worth getting into unless you have someone to play with though. I'm down to help anyone that wants to get into it, though I don't know how well that would really go. I used to make custom MTG cards using this generator online years ago. Maybe I'll try my hand at making some for the waifus in this thread.

>Maybe I'll try my hand at making some for the waifus in this thread.
That'd be great if you can.

Sorry.. i just thought we had something in common...

I don't even know any of the worlds of other people's waifus.

Yes.

Attached: 41d934fc8092a2ed4f8d879d1dd2f5e7.jpg (840x840, 62K)

Quite a lot, since she is often portrayed as one

Attached: 67620290_p2.jpg (600x337, 75K)

I dunno man. I'm really fascinated by all the brainwashing and militaristic fanaticism, as much as I resent it. It fills me with morbid curiosity for some reason.

>set 10 alarms to go off every minute after the first.
Sounds like some torture method they'd use in Guantanamo bay.

Alice's word because of the time period.
We'd become influential using our knowledge from the future. We'd be time travelling messiahs and shit. Though she'd probably be reluctant to agree to something like this, considering her experience with prophecies and time-travel.
She doesn't need wings to be my angel.

Attached: 6bknCrPHPN.png (868x739, 1.13M)

Un gusto exquisito , che
>tfw no yandere Urabe

Attached: 52 - vHwo8pr.jpg (341x599, 101K)

I don't know much about other anons waifu's source material
She can already kinda fly during combat so I don't think she needs them

Attached: Temari_Riding_Fan.png (2000x1123, 1.42M)

my problem with not drawing is that I'm always too bored not to draw.

Why not find a hobby that you like as much as drawing then, or aren't there any?

writing requires a lot more creative energy. It's not my kind of thing to go out (it's late anyway), and videogames are really boring at the moment.

Just doodle, maybe? Don't feel like you have to crank out a bunch of polished pieces all the time, that can burn you out.

it bothers me when I don't. I should just sketch stuff for practice but if I don't finish a drawing it will actually make me feel like death

You can still make a simple doodle or a quick and small drawing while still having it finished. Not every piece needs to be Mona Lisa-tier.

You could make smaller polished drawings, then. Ideally you should work to get rid of the feeling that you Have to finish every piece, but just making smaller ones is a step.

Someone said /waifu/ needs more memes so here.

Attached: WaifuMeme.png (1000x1000, 210K)

Who said that?
Good meme though

There were several yes answers.

You'd said they all answered no and I was just refuting that, beyond that I don't really care. I'm the one who asked the question in the first place, you don't need to link it.

>You'd said they all answered no and I was just refuting that
Oh. My mistake then.

youre not wrong, are you now?

I haven't seen many other mechafriends in these threads and those are the only worlds Lat could feasibly fit in to well. As for wings, they'd seriously get in the way so they'd be physically uncomfortable for her.

Attached: 3069895_p0.jpg (500x500, 95K)

Do you have autism or not?

>I haven't seen many other mechafriends
Zero Two?

DITF was a huge fucking shitfest.
Just like most trigger/gainax shows it started really promising and then went full retard with some fine scenes inbetween.

Nice wings.
Margaret's, it's very similar to ours and being a Persona user would be fun.
I think we would fare pretty well, she would have to warm up to the inevitable dungeon crawling though but I think she would make a very good Persona user.
She grew to be very comfortable with them, even if they are a little useless.
The /b/ threads do scare me a little, don't tell them I said that though.

Attached: rakkamono.jpg (968x1000, 361K)

It was but it's a mecha nonetheless.

Don't remember anyone saying that, but you gave me an idea.
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair."

Attached: idontknowman.png (640x804, 489K)

Fuck, that's a good one.

Imagine being pathetic enough to make something like this.

I feel bad for laughing at these Leah memeposts. Give him a break.

It's just a meme not a dick don't take it so hard :^)

I never even finished it. Fell behind after about 8 episodes when I started watching Nadesico instead. A decision I don't regret for a second, because Ruri. So even then I don't know enough to know how Lat would do in it.

I'm one of those who answered yes. But yes or no, that shouldn't change your love for your waifu.

Attached: DdN5GjQU0AEO6H0.jpg (610x787, 49K)

Overwatch has mechs too.
Even if they are some of the faggiest mechs i have ever seen.

Is latfriend autistic?

I don't see why it would, but I did wonder if there was some relationship. Not that asking one thread would give any definitive answer, of course.

/waifu/frens, whatever happened to that one gilposter?

Attached: Mai106.jpg (474x474, 29K)

So are you going to keep asking this until they go back to /c/? I don't see the difference if they were or not.
>inb4 someone to relate to
Autism comes in different shapes and sizes if so anyway.

>So even then I don't know enough to know how Lat would do in it.
Well, mechas can't be operated by one person in DITF so who knows.

Asking the important questions here
I too would like to know

In a waifu thread, on Jow Forums, on the Vietnamese hacker forum known as Jow Forums, I'm going to say that you can comfortably assume that the answer to "Is x poster autistic?" is yes.
Does this matter? No.

People come and go and come and go once more. Someone thought I left once when I missed like 8 threads in a row.

>Someone thought I left once when I missed like 8 threads in a row.
Hell, people thought I left when I got range banned.

I'm just not going to even bother answering him because I fail to see how it's relevant. And, as people said earlier, it's incredibly rude to keep asking when someone clearly doesn't have an interest in answering. And yes, I do remember the robots being 2-seaters.

What about asperger's?
Does latfriend have asperger's?

If the answer was no you would've just said no....

>it's incredibly rude
No shit, it's Jow Forums, not reddit.

Just leaving a pic here to avoid the thread sinking too far down the board.

Attached: edc092ee84cefcbc2be3515f48421d9402d872f3.jpg (600x923, 216K)

I don't know why the shitposters keep picking you. Sorry.

Probably because he keeps reacting to it.

Question time.
>You now have to sing your favourite song in front of your waifu for karaoke night. How do you fare?
>A freak accident leaves your waifu confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. How do you help her manage her day-to-day?
>You've just gained cross-dimensional telepathy, allowing you to communicate with your waifu. What do you two talk about?

Now that Leah's gone, who gives the next best reactions? Latfriend. So expect the shitposting/raid engine to switch gears to Latfriend until he wisens up or leaves

>You now have to sing your favourite song in front of your waifu for karaoke night. How do you fare?
I do relatively well, I'm an okay singer.
>A freak accident leaves your waifu confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. How do you help her manage her day-to-day?
In any way I can. I spent a total of one day in a wheelchair and it was not fun, so she'l lget all the help she needs.
>You've just gained cross-dimensional telepathy, allowing you to communicate with your waifu. What do you two talk about?\
I have no clue, conversations are spur of the moment for me

Attached: file.png (946x788, 86K)

Your waifu is an ass?

no I'm just drawing her again and I wanted to share the WiP of her butt

I might have something like that. Is it dangerous though?

You don't Iove her.

support your position, I'm eager to know what you think and why you think it.

I mean, you're wrong either way, but I'd still like to know why you're wrong.