YANG GANG!!! get in here bots!!

YANG GANG!!! get in here bots!!

Attached: 9FC60EC6-8DA4-48C5-A645-587BD51AFC23.jpg (300x454, 36K)

Article meant good looking white men. Doubt any of them including the really ugly Asians want to sleep with robots.

so you admit it? its still technically correct.

YANG GANG GET IN HERE BOTS!

Attached: 83A60D61-977A-4398-AE7E-0ED6BE5F53DC.jpg (884x950, 113K)

I swear every white guy incel argument is exactly like every ""femcel""" argument
switch men to women and robots to femcel and BOOM you have a femcel argument

Fake article there is no Rutgers campus in New Rochelle

>87% have had or fantasized
what a dumb study this is, not only do you have to keep in mind that asian women kind of have to get it on with whites since there aren't asians everywhere, unless you live in/next to chinatown, but also the fact that fantasizing about doesn't equal wanting one

I've fantasized fucking niggers before, doesn't mean I'd actually go the distance

Guess what? Everyone hates ugly people regardless of gender
Still, ugly women have a higher chance of getting an average guy than the other way around

>I've fantasized fucking niggers before

Are you Asian or white girl?

where do you even find things like this?

Bump. Free money!!! wageKEKS on fucking suicide watch. take your jobs and shove it!

>"thank u, yangs gang."

Attached: 623F0DCD-3FCA-4E1E-B1B9-B1E5CCFFCEBE.jpg (800x535, 60K)

Then why doesn't this happen with Indian chicks? They don't date white guys as unless they're really trashy.

where can i get some dink bitch to suck me off?

lmao new rochelle is in new york anyway

do you have stats on this?

two naked dudes standing next to each other. that's some gay shit man

No? The complete opposite of that? In the west at least.

>Then why doesn't this happen with Indian chicks?

Asians are literal slaves to trends and mass/social media. You're seeing them now more and more going black instead of white, especially in places like California. The reasons Asian girls were sluts for white guys in the past was almost entirely down to mass media, now that media is propagandizing black men into women's beds, Asian women are hopping on the bandwagon too.

I literally had an Asian ex for around 3 years. For the first 2 years she absolutely detested black people and had zero attraction to black guys and found it creepy when they hit on her. After we watched Ted 2 and she asked me about the black cock joke, she literally started developing an intense interest in media filled with black men over the course of like 3 months and suddenly stopped complaining entirely about creepy black guys hitting on her.

We did not last long after this.

Why are the majority of incels white faggots if they have so many advantages?

t. desperate groid

Okay, man. Whatever. Make a fake nigger Tinder profile and set location to San Diego or San Francisco or heavily Asian cities in the US.

Also try Korea and Japan.

>see tall, bald black man talking to qt white girl
>internally snarl in disgust
>go about my day

what a waste of time. groids look nothing like whites, and arguably look the furthest from whites.

>what a waste of time. groids look nothing like whites, and arguably look the furthest from whites.

Kind of the point I'm getting at, dude. Asian women are sluts for whoever mass media they consume is propagandizing into their beds. They're literally the mentally weakest race when it comes to this subversive shit.

They are both semi hard too wtf

keep dreaming, groid. groids look furthest from whites, no about of propaganda will work for this fetish of yours.

asians like whites because whites are beautiful, above humans. groids are the furthest away.

Who gives a fuck about asian cunts? Let's talk about how based Yang is and how we're going to all get money!!!! You all fucking BETTER vote yang 2020

ooga booga muh gibs

YANG GANG

This but unironically. WageKEKS eternally btfo.

Attached: squid laughing.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

YANG
GUANG

Attached: 2A735A09-28C6-460C-8D2D-CA031A047A1C.jpg (1024x682, 292K)

>this kills the proud mongoloid

Race mixing is a trap.

If you race mix and have children you're making children that have body parts that are adapted for two different parts of the world, but don't work well together.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 270K)

Why do I keep meeting racist white men who are married to Asian women? Maybe it's just confirmation bias.

Asian guy and Yang supporter here. There's literally nothing wrong with that.

cool story ricecel

Attached: E3651205-5F3A-40F2-9634-920E634F63E9.jpg (1170x805, 123K)

Mental illness/autism/closet homosexuality

Attached: tumblr_orcu1vDYmO1wqc7vro1_540.jpg (540x705, 63K)

got more of this type of content op?

no gay shit like though please

There are no white people on Jow Forums.

I agree as well. Yang's retarded policy will destroy America and white men racemixing will lead to white genocide. We need to push Yang Gang memes. The (((white man))) is finished.