Tfw own personal milf at home

>tfw own personal milf at home

Attached: 20190107_170127-600x800.jpg (600x800, 79K)

HOW DID YOU GET A WIFE
HOW
TELL ME RIGHT NOW PLEASE

Attached: K 6.jpg (600x500, 68K)

we met online and I gave her what all women really want

WHAT DO WOMEN WANT
STOP HOLDING SECRETS PLEASE I NEED A WIFE

Attached: K.jpg (799x720, 16K)

the only thing a woman really wants is to be comfortable. They really only crave excitement and novelty about 10% of their time if that.
some women think money or status is the best way to achieve comfort. those are the ones to avoid.
otherwise keep your car, your place, and your company comfy and once in a blue moon do something wild.

THANK YOU GOODBYE

ORIGINAL OR SOMETHING

godspeed and dont forget to wrap your jimmy

Did she give birth yet? How does it feel to go all the way with the racemixing? I've had protected sex with a filipino woman, but even that made me feel "tainted". Can't imagine how it must feel to have a mixed race babby

she gave birth forever ago and mostly lost the baby weight too

I think i even remember that thread when you said your wife gave birth.

OP start posting the goods man

Idk what you're expecting but you won't be getting nudes

These are the repeating digits known as dubs that signify truth

Don't be a racist my dude

I don't hate niggers, spics, kikes, gooks, slants, sandniggers etc. and I want them to have the same rights and the same opportunities as us white folk have. I just can't help but feel tainted for having sex with a non-white

Can't really be racist when it's a preference user.

>WHAT DO WOMEN WANT

Here's what I told my (future) wife when we first met online:

I don't like being single. I'm lonely. I want to get married, ideally within the next year. I want to be totally loyal to my wife, and I want my wife to know that I belong to her. I want us to live together and do everything together and make each other happy, and I want her to know that I love her a lot. I want us to have an easy and natural confidence that we will always be loyal to each other, and that we are committed to our relationship for the rest of our lives.

It turns out that some women want that too. Who knew?

she is very ugly. what's the point of having a personal milf if she looks like a fucking frog

Attached: 1504395824770.jpg (473x473, 27K)

she does look like a frog lol but she also have a nice pair of tiddies.

she's a white mexican.
no offense but i fucking KNEW having babies made women uglier. nobody listens to me.

hows the kid, Fatman?

The lad is doing very well. Little eczema but when we found a treatment that seems to be working.

You're just looking at her without makeup after she's been exercising and hasnt been outside in months. Of course she's a bit rough around the edges.

>hasnt been outside in months
wh-what?

How's the wife and kids, tripfriend?

Yeah she won't even go into the yard. She's a full blown shut in housewife atm. She still exercises though.

Attached: 20190307_112117-500x666.jpg (500x666, 66K)

Getting a real Nasim vibe here.

I'm afraid I don't get the reference.

Why doesn't she leave? the thought of my girlfriend becoming a shut in housewife kind of turns me on. I want her all to myself.

and you still haven't knocked her up again?
shame, that young kid needs some siblings

One kid is enough. I'll adopt if I ever desire another. Plenty of unwanted children. I should know. I was an orphan.

Attached: 20190307_112827-500x666.jpg (500x666, 83K)

Why would she leave?

It is not good for her being a shutin
I know because i am one too

any more pics OP i wouldn't mind finding someone similar looking and settling down

This is her the night she conceived me son

Attached: Sugartits 2K17 (3)-413x915.jpg (413x915, 54K)

You're a lucky man, cheers