Ok so Jow Forums it's my 18th birthday and my twin sister is going to a bar to celebrate with all her normie friends...

Ok so Jow Forums it's my 18th birthday and my twin sister is going to a bar to celebrate with all her normie friends, and she says I can come, should I go? The thought of going makes me so fucking nervous, I'm not friends with any of these people and I don't even know half their names even though I go to the same school as them, also I hate the taste of alcohol and I've never gotten drunk before in my life, and I'm afraid I'm gonna embarrass myself I try drinking beer and get sick. But I don't want to be a total loser staying home at his 18th birthday either. What the fuck should I do

Attached: IMG_3189.png (633x758, 16K)

eat a shitton of candy and hang yourself up as your sister's birthday pinata

I get u op, but think of this: u will only turn 18 once. Just go out with her and let shit happen, try to enjoy it. No matter what happens, you get to experience them once.

Just go.
Your lack of experience being in this kind of situations will show, so don't overact. Just observe the general mood and follow it, it's the only way to have fun.

You're already a total loser, just accept it. I don't understand why people live in denial about things.

just go dude
they aren't judging you nearly as much as you think they are
they will not be watching you as you drink
go and have fun, maybe the alcohol will make you more social

Man up and go, if they offer you a drink just say no and that it tastes like shit.

I live in Ireland. You can't just refuse a drink here.

You know that you can say that you don't drink right? Nobody will judge you for it.

>they aren't judging you nearly as much as you think they are
>they will not be watching you as you drink
You are fucking delusional
Normalfags love poking fun at robots and they aren't going to miss their shot at it just because it's the robot's birthday

Of course you should go. What else would you do? Sit at home and post on Jow Forums?
Don't worry about the beer, just take it easy. Ask if they have anything else, my friend doesn't like beer but enjoys whisky for example.
You're 18 now, user. Time to start making your own choices. You're not a sheep.

Attached: Kevin Nash.jpg (518x710, 87K)

You are the delusional one.
People are strange when you are a stranger, mate.

Yes, go with her. Stop being so bitter, you arent special. Dont take yourself serious.
Go out with her and never return here anymore. Stupid teenagers.

Just go and drink as much as you can. Only drink liquor. It tastes bad too but it's less bitter than beer. There's a drink I like, i don't know if Irish people know it, but it's called an almaretto sour or some shit like that. It tastes like sour juice. Go and have fun, maybe her friends will like you and you'll become cool with them too.

And so what? Tomorrow the party is over. By next week or next month, people won't even remember most of it. At most a year from now, OP will have finished highschool and he'll probably never see any of these people (whom he doesn't even know to begin with) again other than his sister. Life goes on. Why worry about some potential temporary embarrassment that you don't even know for sure will happen?
Careful with that, the fancy drinks tend to be a bit more expensive.

t. Never lives life on his own terms because he's afraid of a bunch of nobodies thinking he looks silly

>And so what?
Depends on OP's attitude towards that
Personally I would acquire yet another bad memory to hate myself for if I were OP, hence I likely wouldn't risk going
There's a difference between people thinking you look silly and actively bullying you for it (which may very well happen to OP considering his age and social status)

Do it and get drunk. It'll make you more social

Be upfront about your shortcomings and they won't shit on you most likely I've found that if I let people know that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing in that kind of situation then they tend not to be as mean

Attached: 1551742807367.png (128x128, 12K)

I assure you it's better to do stupid shit and learn from it when you're 18 than when you're 27.
Do it now. Embarrass yourself and grow thick skin.

>be upfront about your shortcomings
>i. i'm kinda retarded
You could potentially do this too.

Please go with them. I've spent almost every significant birthday of mine in misery and don't want that to happen to anybody else. Also, drinking might make you more social, or at least it will improve your experience and make you happier.

This. I was lonely and sheltered in my teens and early 20s, so I never really got to test my limits with the alcohol. Then I made a fool of myself at the Christmas party of the company I work for - at age 30.