Guys, my life is pretty shit and I really feel like I need to kill myself before it gets any worse

Guys, my life is pretty shit and I really feel like I need to kill myself before it gets any worse.

>I'm 27
>Useless degree
>NEET
>KHHV
>Short
>Overweight
>Balding badly
>Ugly
>Family is poor
>No skills
>Social anxiety
>Aspergers

I feel like the future is bleak and it's better to kill myself now while I at least have a home and my family is alive than when I'm in my 50s or 60s living on the streets in extreme destitution and isolation.

Attached: b9c38823419a5fc4f8470648fcaaf243de7f3ab3245ad5153531a47b940681e7.jpg (419x420, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNFjCkkXsxA
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51014858/#q51014858
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50971645/#q50971645
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50885363/#q50885363
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel you man
Just make sure to livestream it

hey that's going to be me in a few years
I think it will be easier to kill yourself later because then your family will be dead and no one will even care about your stream

Why not go on Gri dr and fuck boipucci? That's something to do.

Too ugly.

oregggggo

You can always be a bottom and get fucked

I'm in a similar situation. If you have a degree, you could always try teaching abroad. That's what I'm trying to do at the moment. It may not work out, but at least I'd have tried to do something with my life. You should think about it before deciding to do anything drastic.

So what do you have to lose? Search some hobby or profession you want to get good at and make this your life
You will die sooner or later, might as well get good at some shit and produce stuff that you can call "your work"
Fun will eventually comes with it as "achieving something" (the point before) doesn't really matter after you're dead tho

>Search some hobby or profession you want to get good at and make this your life
YEAH DUDE JUST FIND SOMETHING YOU ENJOY EVEN IF EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE NOTHING AND JUST DO IT, DO IT SO FUCKING GOOD YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT

Ffs dude you know this is bs why you must you post it on every fucking thread?

I can't. I stutter and trip over words whenever I try to speak. It's pretty bad. I wouldn't be able to stand in front of a class and speak.

Because it worked for me :^)
It's the Internet so you don't have to believe me that I felt suicidal for a long time (yeah depression and suicide are common memes huh)
I just saw your thread and figured that it might help somebody
first post this week btw

Attached: 1502197677759.jpg (151x233, 6K)

I aint OP
And I do believe you, I heard similar stuff, like someone becoming a drawfag, enjoying it and even making money out of it

It doesnt work for everyone though
What worked for you?

So like you made clear that you indeed have nothing to lose, why not go out and kill a hooker or some fucked up shit that may make you happy
There's a lot to do, at least try some weird stuff
You can fuck up as hard as you want since you can always kill yourself in a week or a month

op why dont you go vegan?

read my threads and tell me why its morally justified to eat meat. when you kill and torture animals for your amusement, and have the FUCKING NERVE to complain about your shitty problems, you are being a massive hypocrite

im a 28 kv as well, and you should go vegan. like the amount of hypocrisy is insane

athene surprisingly does a great rant on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=SNFjCkkXsxA

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/51014858/#q51014858
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50971645/#q50971645
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/50885363/#q50885363

I picked up my mediocre retardation and became an aircraft engineer because I like planes and drones
I also did the standard meme of picking up sports, I kinda like the feel it gives me when I look at the standard health state of the general population
I do like to watch anime and even write my own stuff so I'm a fag yea
I picked up all of this stuff 3-4 years ago, before that I pretty much bathed in my own sadness like most people like to do

I hope you do realise though that not everyone has such a passion or even opportunity like you did

I get that. I used to be terrible at speaking to people in general; that's why I started volunteering at a museum. Now I manage to speak to dozens of strangers every week without any problems. I haven't given a speech to a room full of people yet, but I can honestly say that the prospect no longer terrifies me.

You should look into forcing yourself to talking to strangers through work or volunteering. It's scary at first, but it really has improved my life enormously; perhaps it can do the same for you too. Please give it some thought, OP.

That might be true, but it might be as well true that it's just harder for some people to find their's
When you realize after some years that you tried everything you can always resolve to drugs, crimes and after all that finally suicide
That also works for poor and handicapped people to a certain degree
If you have no opportunities, nothing to lose and don't want to put effort in working your way to happiness, there's always some easy stuff to do to get those happiness tingles B)
Pls don't arrest me if u murder somebody

Hair transplant will solve all of those problems
Better yet, hair tattoo

Cant argue with that, though I still consider it a meme advice cause no shit, everyone wants to do something they enjoy

Oh well, God speed user

Have you considered fucking robots on Grindr?

You dumbass, you're not getting OPs point. The point is he's beyond fucked at this point, yeah he can try to turn his life around at the cost of exhorbitant mental and spiritual energy. It's like trying to fix a car with 600K miles on it, it becomes a money pit.