Never had a date in my life

Never had a date in my life..
are they fun?

Attached: large (2).jpg (500x602, 107K)

No. It's boring and awkward. I like cuddling though and fugging and the showering together.

Ever been out with a friend or two? It's that and then add some sexual tension

if you dont like talking to strangers in real life 1/1, then no

been on 2
first went ok. got coffee and went shopping together, we decided to just be friends instead though.
we met up a bit after that but i recently cut her off after she got mad at me for not congratulating her on some shit temporary job she got.

second was with a girl i fell for really bad. she was in my league and seemed into me. she later told me she wasn't looking for anyone rn despite meeting me on a dating website and after leading me on for a month

so I've only been on first dates and 50% of the time they're ok.

Grindr is the best way for robots to go on dates OP you can also get a suc

depends on who you're going on a date with, some girls are boring, some girls are demanding and have ludicrous expectations, but when you find the right girl dates are fun, they are effortless (minus having to spend money) because you both enjoy the company and just talk about whatever and it all works out fine, thats the girl you keep.

this. got sick and tired of women so i started taking it up the ass. best decision of my life honestly

Unironically this. Got fucked by a qt 19yo redhead twink the other day in the back of my car. It was fucking amazing.

Not him but I actually go on Grindr and strictly TOP twinks no way I would ever bottom or suck a dick

Do you like interviewing for jobs? Cause that's what it boils down to.

I use it for quick hookups pretty cash

Never fucked a redhead sounds fun was his dick in chastity?

>got sick and tired of women so i started taking it up the ass.

Attached: Noguh.jpg (444x449, 41K)

topping sounds kind of gay

I like sissy twinks, the best ones are when their boiclits cant get hard

No. He fucked me. I'm 23 and he topped me like the little bitch I am. I also gave him the SUCC and his moans were so fucking adorable. I'm hoping so bad we can be fwb because we talked for a good bit and have so much of the same taste in anime and vidiya but he hasn't been on Grindr for 2 days. God I just want to be his human fuck toy so bad.

How so it's super Alpha and a way to assert dominance, male animals do this in the wild it's anything but gay

It's award I guess.

That's pretty fucking hot I'm wanting a sub fuckboi, how big is your cock?

Nah. I like it when teen boys or early 20s boy that look like twink or boyish just put me in my place and use me like the little cum dumpster I am.

They can be fun but take the other anons advice and try Grindr, grab a bite to eat fuck boicunt then play vidya

Dates with guys are super fun. Just remember to bring lube.

Wait.. how did this thread turn gay? Like mega gay?

5.5" erect maybe 6 if I can get really hard but I have mild ED. It was amazing. Like the coolest thing that's happened in my life haha. We were breathing so hard after and in the kinda cramped backseat of my 2 door car and the windows were all steamed up hnnnnnng God I would do anything with him. I just want him to fuck me in any position imaginable.

>tfw no twink bottom to creampie and face fuck when ever I want

It is fun to go on a date. You're usually doing something fun getting to know someone.

It is very disappointing if you don't get to fuck afterwards. Like blue balls galore.

what'a gay about having a good time?

They actually are pretty fun I had a guy from Grindr come over last weekend and he will be here tonight to give me a blowjob and play Terraria later

Let him pound you tonight then my dude

A date with a girl (male) or a date with a boi?

youre a pedophile faggot fucking retard

>It is very disappointing if you don't get to fuck afterwards.
That's how I tried out becoming a bottom. Never looked back since.

I would but he hasn't been online on Grindr since and I'm going out of town this weekend but I'm just hoping so bad we can be fwb because he's so cute and we have a lot in common and I wanna be his fucktoy.

How about a date with a real man?

AoC is 16 in my state jackass. And I'm 23 and look pretty twink.

Based. Hopefully he's a qt twink
Based
Eww

Holy fucking shit. This makes me want to ditch my friend group. How do I talk to smart girls (not thots) though?

by meeting them through friends ideally, meeting strangers is tough but not impossible just join meetup groups and what not.

I would racemix with a beatiful japanese.

Nope. They are embarassing. The only good part is the sex.

Not really, only girlfriend i've ever had pretty much told me she liked me and i was blinded by the excitement, we held hands, went to a like, cuddled, i dont think i'll ever be this happy, she broke up with me after finding out how much of a loser i am

Attached: 1547411045268.jpg (605x756, 38K)

>she broke up with me after finding out how much of a loser i am
what did she find out about you? i'm sorry user

sorry man, i started playing some vidya and kind of forgot about the thread, well i got really scared of losing what i had because it genuinly felt like the happiest i've ever been, constant euphoria. I got clingy and overbearing and i guess she just had enough of it, she broke up with me, talked to some friends after that and said she liked me but i was just too hard to deal with

I used to love going on dates with my ex, and I would love to go on more dates, but knowing I would have to do the first couple again is whats putting me off trying to get into another relationship...

Attached: Vriska scream.jpg (375x375, 28K)

You delete that fucking homestuck yrash you absolute piece of lifeform trash. You toxic waste of our time. Why wouod you even bring that shit here.

I guess that just shows that women are irrelevant and boys are an easy alternative, most of the time with 100 times less effort and stress

no homo

It really depends on whether you have chemistry and click or not.

>wahh I don't like thing
grow a pair

Damn. I'm fucked though. I can only talk in a group because the pressure isn't on me to make conversation and I can throw in a well timed line or two once in a while.

based faggot
originally

Attached: Works.jpg (958x1024, 135K)

It Depends if you really want to go and have fun or want to because thats what a date entails. When I took my ex it became less romantic and fun and more like an obligation to keep her ass happy.