Whats your weirdest fetish?

Whats your weirdest fetish?

Mines girls enjoying themselves as they sink into quicksand

Attached: mpvludellasayindeepclay044.jpg (1920x1278, 476K)

Hypnosis is my only true fetish, most people assume it's about the control, but nah I just like watching people get hypnotized.

ISIS videos

>Whats your weirdest fetish
Burying women in quick setting concrete.

/ss/
I want to BE hypnotized

Having sex with someone that loves me and has that weird shine in her eyes when she smiles at me

Mine is feetsies

Also into this as well, although not quick setting

Muscular women that can kick my ass

It's more fun if they're pushed in and sad that their nice clothes get all muddy and ruined.

If it looks like they're enjoying themselves, then that's a huge turnoff for me.

Attached: 524765_272493252834163_590386916_n.jpg (640x960, 123K)

Supporting my wife and family. Being loved.

Having an emotional and physical connection to another person, someone caring for me

Girls pissing, nipple torture and everything anal

Blowjob, finger breaking
Also when i think about breaking out my teeth with a hammer i get sexually frustrated

Attached: IMG_20190305_155556_796.jpg (698x960, 46K)

I want a girl to smell my sweaty armpits and masturbate furiously.

Fucking degenerate

ddlg, i love the idea of being absolutely destroyed in the pussy with a remote vibrator and crying out of frustration in public as daddy treats me like a very little girl it's enjoyable

Any femanons willing to let me smell their armpits and maybe lick them a little bit?

Strong black women.
Strong women is fine, and black women are cool, but both together and I'm done.

Attached: 1551853512973.jpg (750x842, 778K)

What if she cornered you and tried to mug you, what would you do user?

Women that are against quote feminism end quote

Id probably say a girl wearing saiyan armor, though i will never meet a girl who will do that

"Oh no"
>gets cornered
"What do you intend"
>gets hit
"Have mercy, I don't enjoy this"
>become visibly aroused
"Begone, I shall never surrender my currency"
>tackled to the floor and beaten
"Forsooth, ye be mighty, but my will remains"
>audibly orgasm whilst being strangled by qt hulk gril

girls pissing on the dude fucking them, which i guess is fairly tame, all things considered

the sound of sex too, ideally if it sounds extremely wet and the people involved are being quiet. i can easily get off to the audio alone if it sounds good, and i'll just minimize the video and listen to it

Attached: oh no.webm (720x480, 922K)

Public sex with a crowd of people watching, snapping photos ect or the person I'm with snapping selfies as we do it.

racemixing never leads to anything good, user

If God didn't intend for us to racemix, why did he make it so wonderful?

Attached: 1551303448445.jpg (612x731, 120K)

race-mixing is not wonderful, its very far from it
race-mixed children are more likely to do worse in schools and get in trouble, also if they need to get a bone marrow transplant they will most likely die because none of their parents DNA are compatible with the child's DNA

I can see where you're coming from, but I counter with 'but I'd rather quite like to'.
Chezhmate.

Being a sissy maid, or a puppy. Definitely being leashed and collared. And hypnosis. The only thongs ive ever been able to jerk off to

well, have fun paying the medical bills to your sub-ape kids incurable bone disease, but it won't harm society because he was a hooligan who didn't do anything good in school. Race mixing sure is a wonderful thing god created isn't it?

It sounds like you have "pure" genes, how do you explain your autism and the fact that you're spending Friday night complaining about race mixing on anime boards?

i spent this night improving myself and going to the gym user, at-least i didn't spend my Elite brand of autism of wanting to commit bestiality in a Malaysian Bow-mastery forums

Attached: 1545944897213.jpg (640x902, 198K)

Um, sweetie, I live in a first world country, we don't "pay" medical bills here. Healthcare is practically free.

You sick fuck.
Mine is necrophilia but not in the way of liking decomposition of dead corpses, rather the power you have over the dead. I couldn't be romantically involved with a corpse but I sure would fuck one and think about it regularly.

Attached: 1551125001218.jpg (700x933, 228K)

that pic brings about some bad memories.

Attached: Omayra_Sanchez.jpg (365x273, 24K)

did you just pull a "sweetie" on me?
i also live in an actually civilized country, i must've thought you came from Burger-land because only they are dumb enough to want to pull a funny-monkey

Forgive me, I too was mistaken and believed you were a yank.

forgiven, but Race-mixing between blacks and whites messes with the child they feel purposeless with no culture to call their own, do it for you future child's sake and breed with your own race

Wear cow-spotted underwear with the tail and ears. Stand with my two arms resting on a bar and have someone jerk me off.

I would like to one day dress as a bull and have a girl wear a cow suit

Impregnate my wife (which I love dearly) in a very smooth and romantic way and raise a family of over 5 children. Also no cheating or any other sort of degeneracy whatsoever.

Is that too much to ask?

Attached: apu family uwu.png (758x769, 28K)

What about Asians? There's countless interracial couples like that and they have loads of children, at least where I live.
Hapa kids will hardly lack identity when there's so many of them.

For you my fren it might be, in this day and age...but then again maybe not. But god is with you and he will deliver unto you someone you least expect. Whether you recognize is entirely up to you.

I trust God's path laid down for me.
There's plenty of those "trad" girls, however you never know if they'll just end up cucking you after say, 10 years of marriage, which is the scariest part. Because then you're stuck, say you already have children that you're attached to, a house, a stable job and everything. What do you even do then? Tolerate the infidelity? Get divorced (which is out of question in my religion) and basically loose your kids, your house and a big chunk of your salary? I think women might be genuine for a time, but they never stay that way for too long, and I don't think I can trust them.

Attached: return to tradition.jpg (420x395, 26K)

race-mixing with another race even if they are as smart as you is still not a very good idea, that's still interbreeding with a completely different lineage of man. hapas are troubled because they still cannot feel like belonging in both of their cultures, it just leaves them another depressed Americanized person working or living off welfare. its always the best to preserve your culture and feel pride in it

i'm very happy for you user
keep up the values

Yeah, the "lol conventionality is unconventional" joke isn't funny when 5 people make it

Currently, my top kink is dumb girls. I mean, really stupid, braindead hot girls. The ones that are so fucking retarded that they piss you off just by opening their mouths and spilling their retarded vocabularies and opinions.
I hate them, but they make me beyond diamonds

>out of question in my religion

honestly? change your religion. it is quite obviously obsolete, and outdated, and from a time when the environment was chauvinistic enough for women to actually reliably remain faithful housewives.

The closest you can get to a traditional experience is, if you want kids. You get a fucking prenup. You get married. You have kids. Then the honeymoon of it wears off. And then she'll want a divorce because our environment is tainted by that whole notion.

You try to find a girl that can mother the children until they're around 18, or at least an old enough teenager that it won't scar them too badly.

>Implying its a joke
>Urr durr tradition bad, just fuck left and right lmao
Changing religion is out of question.
Nothing is obsolete and outdated, it is only the people of current times that are trash. I won't abandon my standards because modern women are for a big part, trash.
There is absolutetly no reason to do any sort of compromises ever, you're only furthering the hookup culture by doing so, I will not settle for less, I'd rather die alone a virgin. At this point if I'm not married by 30, I'll simply get into priesthood. There's no reason for me to settle for a worthless thot. But yeah, anyway you'd be surprised. Traditional circles are much smaller and while women have much higher standards, you're still better off than trying to get in the ocean of trashy "I'm so special" sort of girl.

Attached: thot argument.png (960x854, 360K)