Do High School girls find white boys attractive?

Watch this video to find out

youtube.com/watch?v=G5qOw1jy35I

Attached: orange121.png (855x479, 714K)

Lol the entire school is le 56%. This has to be fake because squat guats hate nigs.

Notice how there weren't any blacks at this school. People who go to school with them, have a different opinion.
My hs was over 50% black, and all the girls (black girls too) would say they preferred white.

>not one white kid in that school

The state of Muttland.

Reminder that white people have the lowest rate of racemixing per capita and the rate between men and women is the same.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1698x1131, 151K)

is america fucked?

>all white girls love niggers
>the fucking school is like 90% non-white

The absolute state of the US, what the fuck man. You're fried.

Attached: cat fuck.jpg (410x411, 10K)

No thats just California. Theres a reason the rest of the country hates them.

>be in 75% beaner high school
>ask high school girls which race men they prefer
>act surprised when they say beaners

No shit Sherlock

can you stop shilling your vids here? Thanks

ITT: fat ugly manlets that pretend being white is superior to be hot and latino.

t. spiclet

Trust me when I say this. Females say the opposite of what they mean. If society says blacks are oppressed then they will do it for pity points.

Nobody gives a shit if you are black or blue. The only thing that matters to women is power, i.e. money.

Lots of americans love the idea of "black people". Once they live around them their opinions usually change.

Dude, you are in total denial.

Nice four creatura sample size.

This. Definitely Cali.

Whites say black so they don't seem racist.
Latina say white because they want the guy with higher value and income.
In the end nearly all will fuck their own race.

France talking about country being non-white. yea ok.

>56%
You're blind, that school is 90% spic.

>Females say the opposite of what they mean
This.

>pic
jesus christ. why do shitskins have to be so fucking hideous? How can anyone stand to look into those souless black eyes?

this is probably a hoodrat Los Angeles ghetto magnet school.

The girls may have said black because the dude asking was a half black/half asian guy.

this country will be mexico in 5 years

ayyyy nooooo ahhhhhh

Attached: SnapShot.jpg (480x720, 48K)

No I think he's right.
We're talking about a country that loses it's shit when they read "it's okay to be white". So nobody will publicly admit they like whites.

he's right. women will say anything.

You just have to make IQ test first. Then ask the question. The thing that all girls have to know is if you pick "black" then you will have to raise a kid alone in extreme poverty. Because everyone knows how back "hoods" look like.

> Girl from pic choosen "White", because she knows that "white" means rich and complete lovely family.
> Other picked "Lations" because it's the most politically correct answer.

Attached: 15249452146342.jpg (450x600, 37K)

What surprises me the most is the hottest girl, the qtie white girl near the end of the video, chose asians.
Damn asians are so lucky bro, why do we always lose the best girls to them

>Watch this video to find out
This is not some fucking CNN blog, you stupid faggot. Post the results or shove your thread up your ass.

Fuck off with that cringey faggotshit

>the entire school is le 56%
>this has to be fake

Attached: 1523688854557.png (680x512, 200K)

"I like white guys with blue eyes."
> tfw I'm an eye-nigger

The lack of white people makes me sad desu

>white
Are you joking right now? I'm not trying to be clever btw, I just can't see her being White.

The girl from the OP chose whites, the rest of the girls chose latinos and the white girls blacks, the cutest girl in the entire video was hook up onto asians

she looked like her, are you saying she's not white?

Attached: a2132.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

hey beaner, if you're going to try to muh dikk Jow Forums with your stupid interviews of fellow shitskin goblinas, at least make it believable.

Imagine being such an insecure spiclet seething that white guys in score the hottest latinas that you would make such videos. Beaner males are incredibly insecure towards white guys.

Attached: 1521609183535.jpg (445x410, 336K)

El Goblina High

They all look non white to me. Luckily they're not interested in further polluting whites.

>why do we always lose the best girls to them
lmao

Im surrounded ;'(

If it was white interviewing these people and there were no other people around hearing their answers the results would most likely different because of muh rasisisisiscmsccmm

Latinos,blacks,mixed get the most women

Whites and Asians are pretty much the bottom of the barrel

user, she didn't look anything like her.

It's true bro, it's happening everywhere

for example this is the hottest twitch streamer right now and she's dating an asian nerd

damnn that makes me so angry

Attached: aweqw.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

shit thread shit mods

>France is not white lmao

Attached: TEMP.jpg (900x600, 126K)

Ia there any leaks explaining what the hell is the criteria for sending shit to Jow Forums?

tenma what are you doing here?

I prefer middle school girls t.b.h

Cali is forsaken. It's quite alright tho, we have 49 others.

:^)

not statistically significant, can not be related to the population.