Do you actually have a sedentary lifestyle? How often do you take walks or go jogging?

Do you actually have a sedentary lifestyle? How often do you take walks or go jogging?

Attached: 1551949170596.png (740x959, 680K)

I go jogging once a week

I walk upstairs for food once every hour.

Yes, sedentary. I used to go to the park to exercise, but I stopped doing it a few months ago
I think I'll start going again

Only time im walking is to go downstairs to get food or using the toilet.

i just get up to piss a few times a day. my feet are purple from poor circulation lol

>I go jogging once a week
That's healthy.

>I walk upstairs for food once every hour.
Not healthy.

Attached: 1552055359561.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Should I hoard food in my room instead? I have noticed I get very winded after walking up the stairs, that can't be good for me at all.

You should exercise everyday.

I try to walk as much as I can whenever I have the chance. Other than that I also do a lot of shit here at home that requires quite a bit of excercise, so yeah. Not very sedentary

I work a trade so I'm usually moving around.

I go to the gym everyday once a day, excluding wednesdays. For the rest of the day, I'm at my PC.

My chair has an asscheek imprint.

I'm trying to have a fatal heart attack as young as I can. Exercising would get in the way of that.

>sedentary lifestyle
>sedentary
Sedentary would be an understatement.
>walks or go jogging
Haven't stepped outta home in a week.
Other than that, midnight fap and lifting weights every third day is the only exercise I get.
I walk a lot. More than normal people. When I'm outside because other than that, public transport is my only mode of getting anywhere.
>pic related
Dutch slut looks particularly pretty today. Like that eye makeup.

>Imagine getting a heart attack and being in a wheelchair for the rest of your life

>Dutch slut looks particularly pretty today. Like that eye makeup.
Bitch, Rianne van Rompaey looks pretty everyday.

Attached: images (64).jpg (400x400, 15K)

I'm sure the second heart attack will get me, if not the third. I can't give up on myself just because I'm in a wheelchair.

FUCK I NEED A GOTH RIANNE GF SO MUCH

the sitting disease

Attached: sitting-disease-sedentary-lifestyle-infographic.jpg (848x852, 140K)

I think it's the long hair and side swept hairstyle that covers up that unusually large forehead.
>GOTH RIANNE
Interesting. Would like to see that.
Just put a plastic bag on your head already.

Fuck off, this waifu is mine.

we are seeing it in op

ughh. can we share? i just wanna massage her pretty feet and ill be happy.

>Just put a plastic bag on your head already.
I tried that, death doesn't come fast enough and it gets pulled off. It needs to be quick.

i need Rianne to sit on my face and to suffocate me, releasing me from this mortal coil.

>ughh. can we share?
Only if I get to be the Bull.

>i just wanna massage her pretty feet and ill be happy.
What are you, footfag?

Attached: 23-780x1024.jpg (780x1024, 214K)

I swim about 30 laps everyday. I want to increase it to 50 but I get demotivated easily and would finish off the day in the jacuzzi than achieve 50 laps.

ya u can be the bull. but dont ask me to prep ya. nah not a footfag, just a Goddess subservient human.

>get to be the Bull.
>can we share
>be the bull.
It's kinda pathetic how you fags are role-playing and brow beating, claiming stakes over a pale anemic model who most certainly isn't even aware of your existence, let alone any of you bedding her.
Please stop spending so much time in this place. It's harmful to the mind.

wow are u jealous? for real

What if she does femdom and we both can be slaves to her lmao. Would you be up to that?

Attached: 4477626a001bb6c373c16d73374b7d5a--nicolas-ghesquiere-lv-bags.jpg (736x864, 82K)

hell yea. just no gay stuff.

It's a fantasy, user.

>hell yea. just no gay stuff.
Agreed, no gay stuff. No pegging ,bi shit or strap-on but only spit, verbal humiliation, maybe some whipping, incest roleplay (if you're into that) and gentle femdom.

Attached: rianne-van-rompaey-b-louis-viutton.jpg (1500x2000, 427K)

sure. strap on is OK. no bi shit. no involving other men.

But it would be gay when your balls touch.
I know I'm not in a position to say this but please do something productive with your time instead of being here 24/7. It's late for me but you still have a shot.

Try working 50-60 hours a week and tell me how much exercise you fit around that. I'm on my feet most of the day anyway.

Once a week I walk at least 15 and up to 30 kms on weekends.

Attached: 1548785115549.jpg (563x693, 78K)

Wish some incel would throw acid into her face

jealous asf

>sure. strap on is OK.
Strapon is not OK. It's kinda gay.

>But it would be gay when your balls touch.
They won't touch.

>I know I'm not in a position to say this but please do something productive with your time instead of being here 24/7. It's late for me but you still have a shot.
Now I'm using a lot of Discord instead of so much Jow Forums. Is that OK?

Holy moly that's pretty good.

Attached: rianne-van-rompaey-louis-viutton.jpg (1500x2000, 328K)

its not gay if SHE wants to

>based michael gira cat
FLEX YOUR MUSCLES YOUR NAME IS FUCK

Attached: 1.jpg (500x496, 68K)

>>its not gay if SHE wants to
>being this cuckish for a woman

user, I know we're into femdom and she's Rianne van Romapey, but don't be such a submissive cuck for a fucking woman.

Attached: 34471752973_84d211053b_b.jpg (683x1024, 148K)