"schizo roast" here. ask le questions

This pic is photoshopped btw and only one user called me out on it.

Attached: 1552014710880.jpg (354x496, 98K)

That's shop right there you asshole larping gay white man

I like bigger ones, but those are cute little tiddies. Post pussy, because I swear to god if you have a cock I'm gonna be pissed.

Yes it is. And barely anyone called me out. This board is pretty retarded.
Like I told in the previous thread, I am indeed a guy.

Answer me this.

Why did you make the matriarchy and "pregnancy is a burden" threads? All threads concerning women problems.

>Obvious hormone boobs
>thinking there's even chance that it has a vagina
Oh my sweet naive child.

I saw the post where user called you out on it lmao. What was the end result you had hoped for?
Will you continue posting here with shit like /nightwalk/ or will you be leaving for good?

which post? it does look like a fucking plank.

You would make a good trap, you ever sissyboi it? You are 100% bottom material and your boiclit should be locked up in chastity

I hope he leaves for good. Even though he was the only BARELY interesting tranny on this board its a good thing that he's gone

To make it more believable that I'm a girl.
It's some whore from reddit. I chose one with few upboats to be harder to detect. Obviously she's not gonna be pretty.
>What was the end result you had hoped for?
Not sure. Eventually I almost started wishing to be an attractive girl so that I could make bait easier.
>Will you continue posting here with shit like /nightwalk/ or will you be leaving for good?
I hope to leave. This is a huge waste of time.
Based retard.

This one I believe

Yes. This is the post that made me consider wrapping things up. But apparently no one else seemed to catch on at the time.

I don't know what to believe anymore, maybe you all say that so we can forget you, and so you can move on. In any case, only a real faggot could even bait as a girl so much like this, so whether you are a girl or not, you still are a retard. Most of your act was believable enough, but it's true the nudes were rather unconvincing. I do remember you posted your red hair and eye in the night walk threads. What was that all about? How could you not even separate your own interests from this girl persona?

No need to call it out when everyone knew you were a male from the start.

Are you actually rich btw, will you give me free gibs? This is your chance to redeem yourself

>Most of your act was believable enough
Based retard.

Also would you please post the convo logs with the canadian mutt? Please do, I cant believe of all posters leafs are the worst even here, fuck leafs and fuck that leaf in particular, he's the kind of faggot that makes this board inviting for roasties.

Did you had moments you felt guilty while you were doing this?

None of those pics were of me.
>No need to call it out when everyone knew you were a male from the start.
Sure, all the (you)'s from thirsty robots speak for themselves.
>Are you actually rich btw, will you give me free gibs?
I have savings, but I'm not super rich.
Sure, everyone "knew all along", yet barely anyone called me out then. Even when they did I managed to make most of them to backtrack.
I'll try to find them.

No, but I felt pretty sad sometimes.

It's worse than I remember. Jesus.

Attached: Cringe.png (808x670, 68K)

Find me a gf, I'm white 6'3, 150 pounds.

Attached: D02a14jX4AEhZay.jpg (680x547, 48K)

>all the (you)'s from thirsty robots speak for themselves
>Sure, everyone "knew all along", yet barely anyone called me out then. Even when they did I managed to make most of them to backtrack.
True, I almost wish you kept it going for longer only to fuck with those faggots, you'd have legit done Jow Forums community service.

Well done retard, well done. I regret nothing I've said.

Where do you live?

West Coast I hope.

Hahaha.
Show us the Reddit thread you got it from.

Here's what obviously happened-
1)You posted a vagina (not yours) to try to get people in the frame of mind that you were an authentic girl.
2) You posted your ACTUAL body pic, showing your HRTmoobs and concealing your tucked penis. You hoped you'd be showered in compliments as a 'girl'.
3)People immediately saw that you were-- are-- a Discord tranny. Even though you started with a literal stolen vagina pic.
4)You backtrack and try to spread the words that "IT WASN'T ME GUISE" when it was totally you.

Post the Reddit link where you got the bodypic from and I'll eat my words.

Your views are fucking retarded man. No girl will ever want what you propose.

POST THE MUTT ONES

Attached: 140070887520.gif (245x118, 437K)

You're just a brainless faggot who couldn't comprehend anything. I actually was baffled every fucking time you made a fucking thread about me. How could someone be so dumb? You're still a little baby.

It'd be fascinating if this were actually true, asking for dick pic again OP, totally no homo but you never know with trannies.

Attached: 1412449264461.gif (176x169, 705K)

Thanks OP, you made me alot of money today. Thank you based retards as well.

Yeah, is that why you got baited so hard?

Attached: Cringer.png (1327x675, 65K)

lmao, thanks for posting screenshots of this guy. I always wondered what he must have been like privately.

>Eventually I almost started wishing to be an attractive girl so that I could make bait easier.
>almost started wishing to be an attractive girl
Careful there bud, this is how it starts. You must leave asap and delete all those pics, avoid using anime pics as avatars. The seed of doubt has been planted, don't let it grow.

Anyone with half a brain could come up with a bait plan like this, especially when you pretend to be a woman, to bait men. But I myself am not a faggot who like to pretend to be a woman, how much of a gay retard are you?

I'd never be pretty as a tranny so I get it.

The tranny was really hard to talk to, you can see the lack of chemistry between us both.

Based retard cope. So you knew he was a tranny and played along anyway? Jesus this threads gayness levels are off charts.

Is that why you wanted to start a farm life with me and make me have your babies?

Attached: Epic.png (1471x633, 76K)

No I didn't know. I'm saying it's easy to bait men, you don't even have to make a smart persona. Look at that schizo redhead she was an absolute headacase.

I'm glad I at least got to see the orbiters get hit with the reality that the person they kept claiming to be in love with or w/e is actually a dude.

Because of course it fucking was.

>Look at that schizo redhead she was an absolute headacase.
>Wanted to make babies and live on a farm together with this persona

Huh.

I really was saying anything I could so you could fucking maybe have an interest in what I was saying and actually participating in the conversation, you were a literal brick wall of despair.

I really don't regret anything I've said. If you have a problem with it, you're a tranny.

I never loved her. In fact I was overwhelmed by a very uneasy feeling the whole time I was talking to her. It's like someone was telling me to drop it. I should have. I will not be fooled like this again.

>No I didn't know.
Hard to believe, it was transparent as fuck.

>I'm saying it's easy to bait men
Yet only you and the other guy fell for it. (You)s are not a proper gauge of how many believed the larp, just of how outlandish people found it.

>you don't even have to make a smart persona. Look at that schizo redhead she was an absolute headacase.
All it takes is dedication.

I was just digging and pushing her to the limits, and see what would be her breaking point. It was mostly all out of curiosity.

Other guys have trust issues that's what they have, I don't, despite everything. I'll be more careful next time.

Agree, but 2 is a low count. To be honest I have mixed feelings about larps to lure in robots, on one hand they need to wake up and realize how retarded they are, on the other hand for that to happen you have to hurt as much people as possible, else you just half did the job and only flamed the fire.

You sure you didn't just want to push that boipussy to its limits?

>still calling HE her
just admit you want his boipussy
op admit you want to be the little girl