Wife wants her own black baby after falling in love with her sisters niglet

My wife adores her sisters youngest niglet and every time she comes back from visiting she waxes lyrical about how the beautiful and how gorgeous her sisters mixed baby is.

Anyway, today she comes back and she looks me straight in the face and says "he said bye to me today when i was leaving he actually said by aww he's so cute i can't even" then she says "I want one omg i want one". I said what you want another kid now (we already have 2) and she says "no i mean i want a mixed race baby with beautiful curly hair and brown or green eyes but obviously we can't have one haha"

She didn't elaborate any further.

I always get my wife what she wants but how the fuck do i provide her with a mixed baby?

Attached: aBxorEP_700b.jpg (664x960, 66K)

Let tyrone impregnate her.

I remember my mom would say she wished she'd adopt a little Asian girl whenever she saw one. But I don't think she really wanted one

Let a radioactive black man bite you

Idk, adoption maybe?

This is a form of dehumanization done by women, it means she sees blacks as animals/something akin to pets. Pretty damn racist of your wife user, tipical normalfag behavior.

This is obviously Cuckold Larp thread by some pathetic Beta cuck.
No sane man with 2 children would even have time to come, browse or post on r9k about stupid shit like this.
And surely if you do browse r9k you would already been redpilled on women and wouldn't ask stupid question.

ITS BAIT THREAD IGNORE

Attached: 1547705862041.jpg (900x880, 99K)

Heres your options or possible scenarios user.
> shes already cheating on you
> you forcefully cuck yourself
> the child will hate you cause not baby daddy
So, why don't you investigate your wife and see if shes already cheating on you. Because these vists could be for something else, kek. Build up a suit against your wife if she is cheating, then fucking get a lawyer involved.

Attached: 1551430566247.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Going on r9k instead of b. Obvious larp, gtfo.

Attached: 1551317290127.jpg (600x600, 19K)

She's cucktesting you. If you don't object she will assume you'll be fine with her soon-to-be realised confession of riding mandingos every friday 'girls night out'.

It's over, fella.

>waxes lyrical
Who the fuck uses a phrase like this on the internet? No wonder she wants to cuck you. Even online you come off as a soiboy.

Attached: 1529319474495.jpg (580x508, 18K)

discuss how custody would work after divorce
also step parents are a risk to children

She needs to get BLACKED first and foremost

By the way, look how fucking hot that woman in the OP is and retards on here and Jow Forums insist that black men only get trashy women and whales. Racists BTFO once again. That woman is a 9/10 easy. Imagine how much quality pussy the black man must have been getting to let her get away

Couldn't you make up more retarded cheap story than this?
You are absolute moron.

Post pics to prove with TIME STAMP standing beside wife in bed or kids or GTFO
inb4
>muh can't muh dis muh dat, muh lazy...etc

same style of writing as above post, Fuck of you pathetic Cuck

Attached: 1547240615120.jpg (674x819, 125K)

Why did you deleted your post above.
Jesus you faggot.
Are you paid Nigger Shill?

Attached: 1545561267571.png (640x480, 413K)

Weak bait, shame it's getting replies.

>"I want one omg i want one"
red flag regardless of race

Just show her some train wrecks. Believe me, you won't have any trouble finding any.

Attached: 1493441994383.jpg (414x406, 27K)

Time4cuckolding

Op you better hurry up and go fuck a black/mixed woman so your wife can get this baby she wants.

Liberal women literally see us Mulattos as nothing more than cute pets to discard once our infantile days are over. Makes me sick. All liberals see us as pets in fact, if they didn't, they wouldn't feel the need to protect us so goddamn badly, as if we cant protect our selves.

>ok with girl sending you half naked pics
>black baby is crossing the line
She's sending pics in her underwear, she wasn't wife material from the beginning. He should've just been looking for sex. Why do you retards care if a hoe has a baby or not? She's a thot, she's a toss. You fuck her and leave. "Let her starve and be of hunger."