Why Not Join The Ultimate Robot Religion?

When my rabbi asked me why I wanted to join the Jewish people, I told him bluntly... my entire existence in life up to this point had been anachronistic of the Jewish experience. Constantly distrusted, lied about, attacked, spat at, pressured to change and assimilate. And I genuinely mean it when I say it's completely unprovoked, I do nothing but try to keep my head down and live a normal, safe and happy life, but they simply will not let me.

When I explained this to the rabbi, he paused for several moments... he then let out a sigh, looked me firmly in the eye and told me that Jews are not made, Jews are born, and he embraced me as a Son of Abraham and Child of Israel on the spot.

Robots, I think the reason the vast majority of us are the way we are and experience the things we experience is because some way back our ancestors abandoned Judaism either by force or choice, and thus we live a life as aliens among the goyim, unable and incapable of fitting in with them and prospering among them.

I urge you all robots to embrace Judaism and find your place among your long lost people.

Attached: nofap1.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

>converted to Judaism
>trying to shill Judaism

you're kind of missing the point user... you're supposed to shill bad shit to the goyim to keep them dull and unable to dismantle the state of Israel.

I hear if you convert to judaism, you join a shadowy group that secretly runs the world. But of course you gotta weigh that against the circumcision

Blacks are the real Jews fuck off cracker

Attached: XtPg1Yb7.jpg large.jpg (500x500, 37K)

>already circumsized
thanks mom and dad, it'll be that much easier to wear the tiny hat on my head since i don't have to worry about the tiny hat on my penis.

>no women's rights
>ownership of women
>patriarchy
Islam is the original robot religion. We have settled this before.

Anyone not committed or destined to has literally no chance of surviving the process of Orthodox conversion.

>Orthodox conversion.
Im conservative not orthodox

Conservative through birth or through conversion?

If I thought it was possible to become a Jew I would.

It's a closed club. An elite club. That's the entire point of it.

>thinks Jews don't also treat robots like trash
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jews treat weak Jews worse than goys if anything. Kikes are all fucking psychopaths, which you would know if you had actually spent any significant amount of time around them

Wrong. You goyim are all the same, ignorant filth.

I have a very high IQ and covet wealth, can I join your jewclub

>can I join your jewclub

If you're meant to, yes. Talk to a rabbi.

Will he sexually abuse me?

nah, make your money in the goy world. if they can't exploit you in some way, they'll just see you as a threat and #metoo you or destroy you in some other way. Jews are a bunch of pedophilic genital mutilating psychopaths, you can't use them, they will only end up using you

Only during circumcision, technically speaking.

Okay you goyim filth, I'vve had enough. It is your Christian churches that are raping children left, right and center.

>you can't use them, they will only end up using you

This line of thought highlights the fundamentl flaw in your mindset and that of many potential gerim.

You do not join Judaism to 'get something' or 'use them'. Jews are EXTREMELY adept at reading people, they are legitimately blessed with an innate ability to behaviorially profile inidividuals with absolute minimal interaction with them.

And here's the other thing you goys need to understand about the Jew. He only ever strikes those who struck him, but his vengeance will always be furious and all consuming. Strike a Jew and expect to be struck back ten thousand fold, if not you then it will be your children or your family.

Jews never forgive, Jews never forget. Why should they forgive your abuses and assaults upon them throughout the ages. You will all pay.

I don't know user I'm Mexican all I have in me is like a little bit of black souther european and native blood. Tho my brother jokingly says I look like a Jew and points out the size of my nose all the time. Slight chance that I do have middle eastern blood and I got this big old shnose from a distant ancestor.

Need to get that DNA test first before I start roleplaying as a Jew

>Need to get that DNA test first before I start roleplaying as a Jew

Umm, no. DNA tests don't really mean much. Mine only went back to 1700 and it showed 100% ancestry from the country I live in today.

This country was not so long ago under kilometers thick ice sheets, there definitely were no humans here. DNA tests should be taken with a few truckloads of salt.

You can't really "convert" to Judaism as a goy, at best you'll be seen a second-class Jewish citizen, at worse they're just playing you for a fool.

> Kikes are all fucking psychopaths, which you would know if you had actually spent any significant amount of time around them
You have to be pretty dumb to make these kinds of generalizations.

>t. jew with an above-average sense of empathy

The fuck anons, I thought you would at least see how fucked up most religions are since your'e outcasts but how tf do you guys fight over this shit about"uh its god and its god and since you were born into another culture yur evil" you dumbfucks

Because, however unlikely it might seem, good will win in the end, so there is no reason to join evil.

Attached: b4bbe3063ef224c7ca7237268ec34cce85e1b3143a3a97864f003b9482ed048d.gif (346x431, 1.15M)

whats the proof of that? And what do you mean by evil? Youre also the guus who condorse genocide

>t. jew with an above-average sense of empathy

What's your opinon on conversion then? For me, I acknowledge there is always going to be elements of the Jewish people who refuse to accept some or all gerim, but IMHO it's incredibly naive and stupid to expect every single Jew to unanimously agree with and accept every convert, especially considering many of the stricter branches of Judaism don't even consider most other Jews to be proper Jews at present.

I know Catholics who think their religion is a race, and who think converts are not real Catholics. It's just fucking ridiculous the whole emphasis on conversion to Judaism. To be perfectly honest I have studied conversion to religions before and Judaism is not even one of the stricter ones, even for the more mainstream Orthodox denominations.

star of remphan Imao

>revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Youre also the guus who condorse genocide
???

good job pickin the best religion, don't embarass us fren but do enjoy the benefits

>can be both the majority and reveal the minority card when it suits you
>have access to very pleasant expressions/words such as, "oy vey!" and calling people gentiles/goyim
>can recognize fellow juden and form a pact with them with the secret judean handshake
>secret monthly world domination meetings

Attached: 8b4.png (654x526, 68K)

I'm more of a Jew in the ethnic sense because my mother was one. I believe in God but I've never actually read the Torah, most of my religious views come from things I've observed throughout my life. Someone who converted to Judaism likely knows more about the religion than I do so I wouldn't think of them as a "fake" Jew or anything like that. I'm sure I would feel an increased sense of camaraderie with someone even if they were a convert.

What's the point? You gotta study a shit ton to join the religion and afterward you gotta follow religious rules and shit forever, for literally no benefit. The elites ruling the world may be ethnically jews but they probably don't care about memorizing torah passages or how often you pray. Not like they'll scout you from the synagogue, "oy vey, let's give this one a job!". Best to work your way into the elite social circles in personal contexts somehow, but how, that is beyond me

t.neet
give me a job

Yeah I mean desu you're the vast majority of Jews. But yeah there's valid reasons for wanting to make sure people are committed before converting.

I have an intense love for Judaism, the history of the Israelites/modern Israel, Hebrew and so many other aspects of the religion. I genuinely believe it to be the most authentic Abrahamic faith, clearly as it was the faith the others sprang from. I truly do believe in it and feel it is the religion God wants me to follow.

My only problem is I'm a real loner, isolationist. And as you know Judaism is an extremely community focused religion. You cannot even convert to pretty much all sects without a local community to join.

I don't know if I ever will convert. But Judaism is basically what I had been spending my entire youth trying to turn my own country's people towards, it lterally turned out to be my own ideal type of society/nation and it already existed, lol.

Hey Jew pals. Can someone produce my movie. Im brown so you get free sjw points and ill give you the bean pass.

/thread

asdfhjjygkkgkg

That's really cool to hear. The whole history behind Israel is fascinating, there's nothing else like it. I'm a loner by nature too so I was never huge on the community aspect of Judaism, but I definitely see that it's there for my mother and her Jewish friends. If you ever decide to convert I feel that most sects would gladly accept you. Personally I consider you an honorary Jew from what you've told me.

>He only ever strikes those who struck him
>if not you then it will be your children or your family.
Pick one.

Just move away from the goyims countries if you think they're terrible.
I'm not sure what he meant by evil but what Jews are doing to my country, Sweden, is very evil.

fuck off kike
you're the filthiest race on the fucking planet
you demons in human flesh lie cheat and steal.
fuck off and die, j*w*sh dog.

Thanks, man, that's really nice to hear. I may try one day, there aren't many Jews in my country but there are like 3 synagogues very nearby to me, two Orthodox and one Reform. I know quite a lot about Judaism already in general really as I've spent months studying it just out of interest, but you can never know enough.

And yeah the history of Israel... impossibly unique, and still ticking, stronger than ever perhaps at any point in history. You have any speific favorite periods of the history?

Are you Reform then or Conservative?

Do you really believe that posting hateful messages on anime boards is what Jesus would want you to be doing? Lol

>w-we're just like you, goy!
fuck off, i'm not buying it.

What does it matter what some dude who wasn't the son of God would have wanted?

dunno
fuck off, kike.
Jesus is God's son.

Yeah it sounds like you know more about the history of Israel than I do, I should really brush up on it one of these days. I don't have any specific favorite periods, at least at the moment anyway.
I lean towards Reform, it seems like the most modernized.

Ignore the anti Semitic guy.

Im catholic but Ill be your brown friend. We will win the Oscar.

traitor spotted
fuck off
you're not a christian and you're a fag
all nonwhites burn in hell

Do you beIieve everyone who claims to be the son of God?

I think you would really benefit from seeing a therapist.

no
>GOY YOU'RE ANTISEMITIC GO SEE A THERAPIST
fuck off and die, rat.

Christians are stupid man. Catholalism was literally created before Christiany youfucking mron

To be honest Reform makes the most appeal to me personally, being quite isolationist and individualist. Even though I personally would follow the mitzvot fairly closely and traditionally, I still think it should be a voluntary, individualist thing as opposed to the more rigid expectance/demand in Orthodox.

But if I ever wanted to make Aliyah, a Reform conversion is borderline worthless, even a Conservative one would be fairly difficult to make Aliyah with too.

So if I convert I think it has to be Orthodox. Karaite really, really interests me too, as this is even more individualist than Reform and seems to be far more traditionalist/primordial following only the Tanakh. In fact the entire Second Temple period fascinates me, with the Essenes and Sadducees etc. there was so much freedom at this time but all still seemed to be Jew.

At the end of the day, the Chief Rabbinate is just the Chief Rabbinate, it's an institution of man and like the Tanakh says only God can bind people to Israel. Perhaps I will just be a non-denominational Jew. Read and study on my own and follow it as best I can, sort of like Subbotniks, Jews without a formal conversion.

All religions stem from the same teachings. All religions are a corruption of the original philosophy.

Attached: AristotelianElementSymbols_large.jpg?v=1495322245.jpg (479x337, 21K)

In really most of the resercher who studied hystory of relion do not agree that there was a fist cult from wich al religion originated and also Umberto Eco considered it a pretty fascistic way of thinking

Attached: 77FC80B9-3698-4D60-B87B-8F149851CC77.jpg (778x592, 146K)

Lmao. Kikes btfo. Who has a high IQ now, shlomo?

how is the ideal jew supposed to be, according to judaism?

im hindu and afaik the ideal hindu is supposed to achieve brahman (supreme consciousness/being one with dharma(truth)) and ofcourse do his duties
(basically be good to others)

I'm not cutting the end of my dick off.

They only base that on empirical evidence. The teachings of Thoth range back thousands of years before the earliest extant writings, but there's no way to prove that beyond doubt. The influences his teachings have had on all modern religions are clear though. Modern western society, especially science, owe their existence to his teachings. Even the Greeks deified him as Hermes.
His influences are as immensely relevant today as they have been in thousands of years since his existence on this plane.

Attached: lf91.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Already cut so no problem.

I don't know if I could follow the kosher diet but everything else seems fine. You don't even have to believe in god to be a Jew these days.

to turn from Christ and His One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church is to throw yourself into the maw of satan.