Just finished my working from home all week and getting paid $16/hr. It's the the best of both worlds

Just finished my working from home all week and getting paid $16/hr. It's the the best of both worlds.

Attached: neet pepe.jpg (638x639, 51K)

How do you do it originally?

I applied to a job, did a phone interview, and accepted the offer. It's super comfy. I just put on ambient music and do my work, fill out my time sheet, and log off.

>I applied to a job, did a phone interview, and accepted the offer.
what kind of job OP
>It's super comfy. I just put on ambient music and do my work, fill out my time sheet, and log off.
how long do you need to work usually per day?

Attached: waaaaaaaaa.png (738x740, 465K)

I write ebay listings for an electronics refurbishing company. It is a straight 8 hours a day for 40 hours per work week. Sometimes I exercise between posting my listings.

Attached: crying.jpg (400x388, 38K)

>I write ebay listings for an electronics refurbishing company.
Sounds like my dream job desu
>It is a straight 8 hours a day for 40 hours per work week.
do you mean 8h continuous typing, copypasting, proofreading, image searching or "8 hours" meaning you shitpost and such 50% of the time?

How many listings do you write per day on avg

There is zero shitposting while I'm on the clock. I do about 1 listing per hour. I use my free time to do pushups, space out on my bed, or get food. I'm required to stay in a chatroom with HQ so they can give me orders and review my work.

Attached: bed pepe.png (684x438, 423K)

So it's just a regular job but you save the commute. Still not bad though

Save the commute
Save the dealing with annoying coworkers face to face
Save the not getting paid to eat lunch
Save the not being able to drink on the job
Save the not being able to listen to music on the job
Save the not being able to use piss bottles on the job

>GOD tier
>NEET tier good tier
>ok tier
>shit tier
>wagie tier

gratz op u gud

Once I get my podcast up and monetized, I shall ascend further.

Yeah but you still have the worst part of having a job: having to do work.

I have to listen to and smell some Poojeet, commute and get dressed for $25 an hour.

I'd rather get bumped down to $16 and do what you do if it meant I'd have job security and growth and benefits. Unfortunately, you have neither. What will you do after this job ends?

Attached: 1548700146034.jpg (938x1024, 91K)

wait you're the podcast fag? are you op? i was asking about you yesterday. when's that first episode dropping?

I plan on trying to talk my employer to paying for me to go to business school.

No, this is the first time i've mentioned podcasting on here. I live with my parents and refuse to podcast from this house. The thought they my parents could hear my actual thoughts drives me bonkers.

>I plan on trying to talk my employer to paying for me to go to business school.
Okay, pretend I'm your employer. What's your pitch/why would I ever do that?

let me go to business school faggot

1. You already know I am a stellar employee
2. I already know your special esoteric niche market which is not taught in any school
3. I scored in the 90th+ percentile on my business school entrance exam
4. I will work for you for x-number of years after I graduate per our contract.

Okay, where exactly will you produce more value in this business and why is a business school specifically going to teach it to you over self-studying?

Attached: movieboxa1_nodate.jpg (453x320, 48K)

>I do similar but it's for my own business
>also exercise while I'm waiting for things
>tfw it comes to close to 70/hr
life is good

Attached: neets money hobby.gif (268x224, 27K)

$70/hr is easy when you work 3 hours a week

you anons make me dream sometimes i wish i could be smart enough to work from home but i don't know where to start and i'm a retard so i do a lot of grammar errors and i always end up confused sometime i dream about being smart and being able to work from home but i can't so i get up and go to shitty job while i'm dying on the inside

Of course, you realize the main benefit of business school is networking. I can bring you 4-star blue chip B-school grads for far cheaper than you'd be able to hire them on your own. I'm your talent scout in a sea of prospects you would never be able to access on your own.

Besides, wouldn't it feel good to brag about your new hot shot MBA making you millions next time you are with your friends at the country club?

If it makes you feel any better, most people who work from home are highly mentally ill and that's the reason they settled for such a job.

>I do about 1 listing per hour
wew but it takes like 10 minutes to do one

how do i get into this biz

Attached: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (2).jpg (250x249, 7K)

i guess i'm to retarded to be mentaly ill

You have no idea how precise this process is. NO IDEA

true. many such cases.

Attached: pepe disabled.png (638x359, 247K)

How the hell do you keep your cat off the keyboard??

>You have no idea how precise this process is. NO IDEA
how do you mean?
I used to run my own ebay store some years back with all the fancy listings with animated galleries in it and whatnot

what's precise exactly?

>How the hell do you keep your cat off the keyboard??
I'm not gay.

the formatting required by my employer. It's great you ran your ghetto store what whatever you felt "inspired" to use in the moment, but I have to adhere to strict standards. Every letter... piece of punctuation... list... indentation.... it has to be perfect. EVERY TIME

To expand on my previous post... I watched employees of my employer have a 30 minute argument over whether I should use a + or & to introduce an item that was bundled in the ebay listing.

you don't sound like op. you sound like a user trying to act like he is op

>the formatting required by my employer. It's great you ran your ghetto store what whatever you felt "inspired" to use in the moment, but I have to adhere to strict standards. Every letter... piece of punctuation... list... indentation.... it has to be perfect. EVERY TIME
Yes nigger, that's how you do listings.
Don't you have templates?

Attached: eyes.png (326x326, 171K)

every item is different user. templates would be more of a hassle than they are worth.