Have you been visited? They are always interested in strange humans

Have you been visited? They are always interested in strange humans.

Attached: images.jpg (325x463, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, they told me I was on a list and I better watch my back or else they'd end up arresting me one day.

they took me to my own planet

Yes and they showed me a glimpse of what is to come.

yeah, few months ago

Attached: 1459011540983.jpg (640x480, 89K)

what is to come?

They were going to probe me, but at the last second they stopped and said that before I could be probed I had to devote more time to self-improvement like lifting and cleaning my room, and that I had to bee myself.

One of them made a hand signal and said:

>Before anyone else can probe you, you must learn to probe yourself.

I started screaming about how I'd be probing myself since I was 12 and was basically an expert, but I don't think they heard because they threw me out of their spaceship, flew away, and blocked me on social media.

Knowledge can be a curse. There's a great deal of truth in the phrase "ignorance is bliss".

We cannot be alone in this universe due to the laws of probability.

I have to actually go outside before I can start seeing them

disco is coming back

>believing in aliens
i know robots dont have a lot going on in their lives but cmon

>thinking that out of the entire universe, living creatures only exist on Earth
surely you're trolling

i'm sure there's aliens somewhere in the universe, i'm mocking the people who think that they're secretly on earth, which seems to be the premise of this thread

i saw a ufo at a buckthead concert if that counts

They have visited Earth. They're responsible for the jump in our evolution too. You're foolish to think otherwise.

had quite an experience with a ufo. want me to share?

>you're foolish to not think this thing that has no evidence for it

Oh user, I wish I were as naive as you.

>expecting evidence is a sign naivety
this is what the /x/tard actually believes

humans evolving into greys

I get visited about twice a year now. It used to happen a lot when I was younger but it's gotten less as I've grown up. It happened to my dad as well but stopped happening for him when it started for me. Guess they lost interest in him. Makes me kind of worried if I ever have kids myself.

Yes. Why do you need to ask?

That's true b

He needs validation and (you)'s

What if they're here for our plants? some plants are drugs or spices for them ant they're trying to get in on the market. We're the far east of the galaxy

I was. They were angry with me for fucking up their timeline

We're the Detroit of the galaxy
Nah that's the other timeline

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ee

Attached: ∩ 5.png (4584x3856, 88K)

an alien felt my penis once

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

hu

Attached: ∩.png (4584x3856, 88K)

When I was no more than a 6 y/o, lying in bed, one night I saw what looked like a cone shaped white head bobbing next to my bedside. It had small slits for eyes, and from what I recall it had no ears, nose or mouth. I covered my face with a blanket and I can't remember anything after that. I shared this incident with some older kid once and he said that I might have seen an owl. Years later I came across the Flatwoods Monster on Wikipedia and was blown away by the similarities of the head of the creature in the pic related to what I've seen as a kid. Interestingly enough, some people who claim to have seen it described it as a bodiless head. It's funny how the skeptical explanation for the creature matches the one given by that kid whom I told about the incident.

That house always had a bad feeling about it. I also recall seeing an evil looking cloud-like face manifesting in the showcase window of the closet. Years later I watched VHS tapes my father filmed back then. One was a light hovering in the sky in complete silence not too far from our window. It eventual shot up to the sky and disappeared. Another filming session showed me and my sister playing, but something was off about the audio. On top of the sound of us playing there was a very and metallic male voice, sighing loudly in regular intervals between pauses.

I'm glad we no longer live in that apartment.

Attached: 400px-Flatwoods_monster.svg.png (400x600, 45K)

I wish they'd take me away forever.

Anybody else experience telepathic communication from ayys? I know I have, I have no clue which type they were though, didn't get a good look at them. I do know they liked darkness as the operation/interrogation room or whatever it was very dark, with a single bright light shining straight down on me