"Just stick it in already user! Who knows, maybe you'll like it!"

>"Just stick it in already user! Who knows, maybe you'll like it!"

Attached: ee3dc9b.jpg (1441x1920, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it even gonna fit?

sorry, i dont fuck mentally ill people

>tfw using so many batteries in sex toys have to start buying rechargeables cause the store clerks are starting to give me funny looks
>having to buy more rechargeables so no downtime
>having to buy another charger to double charging capacity to keep up with demand

Attached: 1257529512622.png (416x591, 152K)

Why can't I find a horny trap like this that just wants me to fuck her silly

>maybe you'll like it!
but i already know i like humiliating and smashing sissy hoes if they're reasonably passable, unsure what you're trying to achieve here

maybe if you start lifting and taking multivitamins maybe you could attract real women to make kids and have some sort of purpose in life besides lowly pleasures

>not buying a variable output power supply and running direct wires

I do lift and I've dated a "real woman"
Trust me, real women suck, hence why I want a trap.

real women do not suck, they are just under the influence of a horrible teachings of how women should be, find a traditional wife if you can, that will make your life feel fulfilled and happy. keep in mind there's more things to life than these earthly pleasures

>start lifting and taking multivitamins, eating SUPER healthy

been doing this 9 months, still have very low T (408 ng/dl, which is terrible)

only hope for me is TRT .. which i can't afford

here

and i can't afford because i can't find a fucking job. i've been applying for 8 months

shit pisses me off

Why are you trying to act all knowing? If you're content with cis girls then by all means take your pick. I've had nothing but bad experiences with them.

Eat some red meat, it's not unhealthy. Eat a protein bar with low sugar, no need for vitamins. Try Detour Cookie Crisp or w/e it is, 3g of sugar, 21+ vitamins, Omega 3, it's like 32g of protein. Protein helps with low t as does red meat. Don't have to go overboard, or just eat chicken breast. No need to go vegan and take multi vitamins if thats what you are doing. Good luck.

Attached: 1541641765053.jpg (3000x2419, 1.14M)

you will certainly not be content with a man pretending to be a woman, you are basically going against the way nature told you to be because of a few bad eggs. the only reason you would date a man pretending to be a girl is just because its basically a sex toy, that takes all the meaning out of love

I fucking love young bois.

this 18yo super cute femboy has been makin small talk with me in friday night magic. wana fuck im so hard

Attached: faggot.jpg (877x603, 144K)

it looks like a hardboiled egg

So you bind yourself to nature while trying to pretend to be above such basal things? user, you're a walking contradiction.

i am just advocating what i think will make you feel better, i'm also advocating what makes human nature so beautiful

>Eat some red meat, it's not unhealthy
i do, you don't understand, i have hypogonadism from taking a shitty "test booster" supplement

> Eat a protein bar with low sugar, no need for vitamins. Try Detour Cookie Crisp or w/e it is, 3g of sugar, 21+ vitamins, Omega 3, it's like 32g of protein
sugar doesn't lower test, and omega-3 is undesirable

>Protein helps with low t as does red meat. Don't have to go overboard, or just eat chicken breast. No need to go vegan and take multi vitamins if thats what you are doing. Good luck.
it's not what i'm doing

my problem IS NOT diet, it is hypogonadism due to taking some shit "test booster" supplement laced with a hormone

i have ridiculously low FSH, and low LH

i might need to be on TRT for the rest of my life

that's a medical problem then, if you have any family that care about your well being please ask them for help

You're advocating an opinion. Don't try to pass it off as an objective truth.

Just get a bf user. They don't require batteries

but my opinion is the truth i believe in
i'm passing it off as something that i think will make you feel better because i honestly genuinely think it will. i think that dating a sex object distorts what makes love, something only we humans can genuinely feel on this earth corrupts it. there is a difference between love and pleasure

The fact that you think modern women are the only possibility of love while traps cannot experience it makes you view point extremely narrow and sad.

traps are mentally ill, there's not a lot of going around it, but are still human, that's a given
traps exist because they turned themselves into a sex object, something for others pleasure. the modern woman is not perfect, but the women you can truly love without even needing sex is part of what makes love so fantastic. that begs the question; can you be in love with sex object?

You don't fuck anyone, user.

You are beyond delusional user. I don't see a point in talking further with you.

why resort to name calling when i'm only saying what i think is best for you, is it that you are scared, user?, you're welcome to tell my why

Are you retarded? Apart from just now, when did I call you a name?

Looking at it carefully, I think I could work it in

Attached: 1551824368758.jpg (500x448, 13K)

well you just proved my point, but what i said with name calling it was more an accusation that i don't fuck anyone. why do you call me that?, its just some advice and side of discussion

Traps are obviously mentally ill but I don't really think that changes anything. It's not like we talk shit to people just cause they're depressed or have anxiety. I say that as someone who frequently jerks off to traps.

Holy shit this guy is retarded. Literally retarded, not just meme retarded.

there is no such a thing as a traditional wife nowadays sorry to bust your bubble

Attached: ee1506d398de981c7a468e49ee5cb362c2415998fff492054a4c31a684c63e8d.gif (250x129, 1.96M)

Backside shots like these really just make me want to get down and lick their balls more than anything else

i almost gave in and fucked a dude once. I was just that desperate and horny. Glad I stopped myself, and I hope you others can resist the temptation as well.

nowadays there aren't a lot, but soon we will see bigger numbers of them

it's not like anyone would care if you did or not

Attached: 1551324863218.gif (540x405, 887K)

I would like this now. Please let me stuff my bad dragon toys inside you then my dick

Is your entire life sex? What's the matter with you

who's this gurl? got a name?

This board is undoubtedly filled with a bunch of faggots that hate women and love to fantasize about fucking other feminine faggot boys in the ass.

>"Are you clean inside?"
>"Are you discreet and D&D free?"
If they answer is yes to both questions then I'm in. Why not? After 25 something clicks in your brain where you stop giving a damn.

>Sticking my dick on a fag's shitsewerpipe
I rather fuck the horse near my house, at least the horse isn't a fag

I've only had anal sex once, and it was only for a second. It was with a girl and I don't remember liking it very much.
But I often have dreams about having anal sex, wether with a trap or with a normal girl, and my first thought is always, "damn, I'd much rather be fucking a pussy right now."

Attached: 1551914481506.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>her
lets not get carried away here, user

yes but trannies are not attractive

My cock doesn't require batteries user

how can traps compete when vaginas were fucking designed to pleasure a benis?
seems like were going backwards

Attached: 94E.jpg (262x284, 21K)

'Traps' from behind look like they have a giant, dangling, tan-colored shit they forgot to wipe.
Utterly disgusting.

Attached: 1550029730242.jpg (608x1024, 122K)

Imagine the taste. Korean traps are the best.

No. Traps are even worse than roasts. Due to their bare femininity they need Chad and huge dicks even more, or they're the retarded kind that want 12/10 stacy femboys. Fuck off with your trapshit back to /soc/.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

a

Attached: ∩.png (4584x3856, 88K)

But why is the g spot inside?
And why do they have nipples?