How do manlets even cope lmao

How do manlets even cope lmao

Attached: 27BC5577-E0E4-4786-BD58-3635C6B08C58.jpg (640x920, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 6ft but when i look in the mirror i just see a lanky freak

Attached: 1549999416607.jpg (210x225, 6K)

I tower over you, yet I'm not skinny. If you're lanky at 6ft you should consider visiting Jow Forums

>tfw 6'4" 155 lb lanklet trying to get fit agin
hardest part is eating but im getting better and shoving food down my throat as time goes. we're all going to make it bros

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

is 191cm tall enough for women? where do I find these creatures who are enamored by tall men?

6'3 above average face basketball player physique not lanky and women never talk to me im also a virgin

That's fucked up, I'm 5'10" and 170 and I'm pretty skinny. You must look like a skeleton

I'm a very slightly chubby 5'11 guy at like 190lbs

yeah im pretty thin. i liked being skinny for a long time because i was fat for even longer but now that im older i want to take care of my body again

It doesn't matter how tall you are

>be 6'4
>blue eyes
>deaf and muted
>girls were very friendly towards me
>found out I'm deaf
>oops and acts like i don't existed.

We don't, our lives are fucking miserable.

bully me pls

Attached: 1549859109860.gif (750x600, 974K)

Damn your fingers are longer than my dick

my middle finger is around 4 inches it just looks longer in the pic

>>deaf and muted
God, I can't even imagine being a deaf mute robot. How is your social life, user? I'm genuinely curious. Do you have at least some friends irl or are you outcasted by normalfags?

Huh that's interesting, I didn't realize I could make my 5.5 inch weiner look huge with the right camera angle

yeah for sure man but if youre trying to bait a girl into fucking you with a monsger dick pic its better to just be honest so theyre not disappointed when they see it irl. if youre just fucking around swapping nudes though then np

More like how do I not kill myself every day since the rest of my body is enough to nullify my tallness

By getting drunk and fighting tall guys in bars.

>I always win

lol stay mad.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Going mg42 on my dating pool. Tall, short, dutch pothead tall or north korean short, i don't care.

Whatever you say little guy. :)) original

Attached: manletbtfo.jpg (235x352, 19K)

>ywn be shoulders and head taller than your smol gf
FUCK MY LIFE

Attached: 1523540458456.jpg (806x1106, 218K)

>ywn have a taller gf to cuddle with and bury your face in her tits

Attached: perfect head to breasts height.jpg (600x544, 31K)

>How do manlets even cope
find a girl shorter than you duh?

What the fuck? I'm 5'7 and am only 5 pounds lighter than you and I'm athletic/ottermode

Height is only important to insecure manlets, tallfags with literally nothing else to be proud of, and the worst kind of shallow sluts

muscle weight a lot and your body proabyl looks much better than mine. trying to work out these days and fuck its hard to gain weight but im trying
based. lanklet who agrees with you im glad im tall but also love shorter bros who are confident and pull game

I'm the one behind both of these posts. Maybe I can give you a starting workout routine and diet?

Money and a lifestyle that shows it off, clothing and cars and whatnot.

the taller you are the smaller your dick looks

please do, i would love the advice. im working out with a roommate who knows what he is doing as well but more advice never hurts. my daily diet is pretty much
>2 scrambled eggs for breakfast
>granola bar and poundcake for carb/calories
>bowl of rice, 2 chiciken thighs, and a cup and half of steamed broccoli
>protein drink after workout
im have some other shit to try and fill ym calorie reqs but fuck me its hard sometimes

You need to add more food to each meal to gain weight, more healthier calories = more gains. Add 2 pieces of whole wheat toast and some ham or sausage to your breakfast, eat potatoes and yes rice for healthier carbs, eat more than just 2 small chicken thighs, and add more than just broccoli. Don't be afraid to add some things that certain dude bros would say "Omg you can't eat that!!" because odds are it's only going to affect your muscle gains if you have the shittiest of shit genetics. For workouts I do back and biceps, chest and triceps, shoulders, core, and legs. If you want to know what specific exercises I perform for each day then just let me know. Also don't forget that you're a very large man at 6'4, you NEED to eat alot to gain any weight

really appreciate it bro. yeah ive been thinkspo retard for so long its hard for mt mentally and phsycaily to take in a lot of food before feeling sick but im learning and getting in more calories day by day. feels fucking good to lift more week by week. if you ould post your routine that would be fucking awesome

Keep in mind I train for strength, not just to build big useless muscles. Do as many sets as you feel comfortable, never work until failure though
Back and biceps:
>10 minute stretches, 10 minute warmup (never start cold)
>lift everything as heavy as possible, aim for 3 reps
>dumbbell curls
>chin ups ( do as many as you can)
>barbell curls
>pull ups
>preacher curls
>rows
>reverse barbell curls (for forearms)
>finish with pulldowns

Chest and tricep
>stretch and warmup
>pushups
>bench press
>deadstop pushups
>skull crushers
>explosive pushups with a midair clap (work your way to clapping twice)
>tricep pulldowns
>diamond pushups
>behind the head tricep presses

Will continue on next post

How do I go from a fatbot to a fitbot? I'm not past the point of no return, but I definitely need to lose some weight. Getting a bit toned would be nice too. Do you recommend losing weight, then doing muscle training, or should I start on muscles immediately?

fuck youre a legend bro. ive been drinking and am about ot pass out soon but i wanted to thank ou first before i do. and i wil =l forsure be saving your post(st) and maybe one day ill post a decent body on /ft/ and shout you out. much love bro

Shoulders
>stretch and warm up
>dumbbell shoulder presses
>front raises
>military press (never go behind the head, this is bad for the rotator cuff)
>lateral raises (don't use super heavy weight, also search how to do this with proper technique because if not it could hurt your shoulders)
>mountain climbers
>bent over reverse fly
>finish it with another military press

core
>stretch and warm up
>sit ups
>russian twist
>v ups
>plank
>side planks on each side
>crunches
>legs raises (have your buddy push your legs down after you bring them up)
>legs circles
>hanging knee raises
>situps with a twist once you get to the end of the motion
>raise legs, do situps with letting legs touch the ground to finish ( your legs should slightly kick out once you go back towards the floor with the situp motion, and back in as you go bring your head back up, don't let your legs touch the ground)

what wad is this from bro?

Start for muscles since you have the bulk to convert straight to muscle. You'll be strong and thick instead of just skinny ripped this way
Good luck bro, just stay disciplined and patient and it will come

legs
>stretch and warm up
>squats (without weight)
>lunges
>jump squats
>calf raises
>start on knees, explode into squat position, squat with a jump, repeat
>weighted squats
>weighted box squats
>180 squats
>long jumps
>box jumps
>also don't be a afraid to do some jogs every now and then

screenshotting your posts and sticking to them. much love again bro, hope you have a great weekend and blessed gains to come

Attached: leyendecker 2.jpg (1956x1200, 201K)

>6'3"
>117lbs
>Sick with the flu
I'm going to die.

Attached: 31e1802f1f6749c67338f5c0b6d8fb39.jpg (577x382, 81K)

To you as well user, enjoy your night

>the worst kind of shallow sluts
But user that's 100% of the pie chart of women.

I know but I wish it wasn't.
I still have one shred of hope that there is still good women out there

Surely not those quiet shy girls who sit in the back of my classes right?

If only you knew how bad things really were, user

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ab

Attached: ∩ 12.png (4584x3856, 88K)