The comfy /comfeel/

Here we are again, friday night. Again, we're sat in front of screen, watching a yellowish background with threads filled with sad anons, degeneracy and repressed anger. Lets change things up a bit.

How are you doing user?
How was your day?
Drinking or eating anything right now?
What are the thoughts that are invading your mind right now?
Any plans for the weekend?
Anything bothering you?
Anything making you anxious?
Drop by, post your comfyness and music, etc.
Whatever it is, keep that head up, walk in the path you think is right and keep your things together. Do not let yourself be affected by petty things, by what other thinks of you, or by this sort of absurd reality which this board is trying to make you think is 100% real.

I'm enjoyin' a honestly pretty mediocre meal I made myself, some salmon with rice (because of lent), I honestly suck at cooking but oh well. I'm staying sober for tonight, and for the next month so i'm not drinking tonight.
This thread probably won't even attract a soul, but if it does, that'd be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OB5-J7M9wI

Attached: 1518927328548.jpg (2632x1723, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m_TWs39pJEE
youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aight this thing is probably going to be dead before its alive rip

Attached: 1518926497767.jpg (1920x1200, 372K)

i don't like the title desu

Attached: 1535313841965.jpg (1600x1075, 1.19M)

Why is that user? I guess it is somewhat cringy, I've been using this weird title for months now, maybe its time for a change in the future I suppose.

Attached: 1519443064445.jpg (960x1280, 789K)

>How are you doing user?
meh
>How was your day?
i skipped all my classes and ddnt leave my room
>Drinking or eating anything right now?
microwave burrito
>What are the thoughts that are invading your mind right now?
other people freak me out, i hear people in the hallway and i want ot die
>Any plans for the weekend?
i've got to finish a big project thats due before spring break
>Anything bothering you?
i can't visualize a constructive path thatll make me the person i want to be because the person i want ot be is dead
>Anything making you anxious?
my roomate hasnt been back since teusday and we dont talk alot so hes probbly just out on buisness or something but part of me is worried thats hes dead and that i should text him just to make sure hes alive but im not going to because itll look really stupid if he is alive and really guility if he isnt

>The First Song
i like it, its american football but less emo and whiny
i;ve been listening to marimba etudes all day

snow will be gone soon and the nigger sun will kill me, but at least there's still snow for a little bit longer

Attached: 1452099627695.jpg (1659x912, 275K)

I actually had a really good week
Someone had feelings for me
I think happiness is out there.

I plan to chill at my friends for the weekend.

I can totally relate to this, I hate loud noises and people talking loudly, I'd say it comes from traumatisms in my childhood/teenagehood, honestly just get a pair of headset/earplugs if you don't already, I personally can't live without them, else I'd go crazy.
Yeah my man, don't proscratinate too much, plan yourself ahead for that project, don't just rush it in, take some small breaks every hour or so, that usually helps in my case.
>i can't visualize a constructive path thatll make me the person i want to be because the person i want ot be is dead
Dead? My friend, whatever it is you believe in, or if you don't believe in anything, remember this: when everything you have is taken from you, only life remains. Where there's life, there's hope. Life might not go your way but the simple fact that you're alive means you have something fighting for.
Honestly if I were you, I'd just drop a little text to your roomate, a simple "hey" or "whats up man" won't hurt at all, sometimes people like when they see that you slightly care about them.
>Nigger sun
Ahahaha I feel you. Winter is going away indeed, althought I really love spring, it smells nice and its still chilly outside, tho I hate summer it gets way too hot.
Very nice user, I'm happy for you. Happiness is where you wish to find it. Good luck with your endeavours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ

Attached: 1498705356081.jpg (2048x1362, 563K)

>How are you doing user?

Alright, aside from the fact that I'm worried about sleeping in tomorrow.

>How was your day?

Surprisingly, I actually had a pretty good day today. I have no idea why, my mood was just alright.

now

"I'm not tired enough to fall asleep, but if I don't fall asleep soon my sleep schedule will be messed up again."

No

>Anything bothering you?

Aside from the sleep issues I just mentioned, not really. Lately I've been a little bit worried about going back to school and getting the money together to do it, but I'm not really that worried about it.

See above

>Drop by, post your comfyness and music, etc.

Pic related is a pretty close approximation of my ideal comfy life I think

Attached: a comfy existence.png (728x463, 431K)

>How are you doing user?
not great, desu. suffering every day. but my cat's sleeping next to me, so that's nice.
>How was your day?
slept until 6 pm. just barely up.
made some spaget an hour ago. now i'm drinking water and trying not to go to the vodka in the fridge.
i'm ugly and worthless. i can't do anything. these are facts, honestly.
>Any plans for the weekend.
lol
>Anything bothering you?
my whole family believes false things my mom told them about me. that hurts so much. she's evil.

>lent
good for you. i used to be religious and wish i still was.

threads like these should get more posts. even in 2017 they would get some decent activity. the underage cancer just gets worse. thanks for the thread.

Maybe you should get some sleep my man, if you aren't sleeping already.
Physical suffering? Other sort? Anyway I hope it gets better, thanks God for pets thought.
Good spaget, always nice. Honestly if you feel like you shouldnt drink, its for a good reason. Forget about whats in the fridge.
>i'm ugly and worthless.
No one is truly worthless, work on yourself my man.
my whole family believes false things my mom told them about me. that hurts so much. she's evil.
Well that quite sucks, what sort of things if I'm not too intrusive? I know quite a lot of manipulators like that, the sort of people you need to be beware of.
But yeah, I like to stick to religion and tradition, it gives a path towards something, better than what those "nothing matter" sort of people will tell you.

And yeah, when I joined these threads used to attract more people and last longer. I've been trying to kind of push the comfy shit for about 3 months with very few good results, usually I get maybe 2 or 3 anons replying, its sad to say but this current thread is already more lively than the majority of the others I did.

Currently browsing my old Webm folder, I realised that some of them can also be comfy in a certain hyper-pixelated way, I'll try to post some.

Attached: 1500288231572.webm (1280x720, 1022K)

Well in the end I really couldn't find anything too comfy in that folder, mostly edgy or meme shit. Oh well if you got any comfy Webm, make sure to post them.

Attached: 1490556033073.jpg (1815x1366, 1.99M)

i'm thank you for that response.
to answer your questions, my mom is a literal narcissist who enjoyed physically abusing me. she also divorced my dad after he bought her a new car. that's what she's like. because i realized what a horrible person she is, she had to make people think i was a nutjob. she told my relatives i had threatened to kill people. completely made-up. and they believed her. it's so painful thinking about.

feel that

Attached: 1486408349041.jpg (500x754, 91K)

pls deIet this

mystery of the forest

Attached: 1506109711742.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=m_TWs39pJEE

Attached: 1476053730692.png (1920x1200, 1.5M)

Well that sucks. My father is like that and I know what you feel my man. At this point its her lost, she's loosing you by acting like this, maybe one day she'll realise, maybe she never will. I would recommend you to keep your distance from her if possible. Sorry for taking so long to answer btw.
Thats very fucking nice user, did you take it?
Very pretty. Thanks for keeping the thread alive btw.

Attached: 1490558858671.jpg (1920x1111, 482K)

>How are you doing user?
I'm okay for now. How are you op?
>How was your day?
I just played vidya all day. This string of days off actually felt satisfying.
Sleepy tea and seltzer water because it's almost bed time
Subtle dread of work tomorrow creeping in. Constantly worried about my mothers worsening state of schizophrenia. I'm terrified of becoming like her.
Just working, my days off are during the week.
>Anything bothering you?
I miss my sisters
I guess my brain just constantly rejecting that this is my reality. This is actually my life. Sorry being a very comfy poster this evening op.

Attached: Screenshot_1 (10).png (794x699, 452K)

>How are you doing user?

Same old same old, JUSTed from work

>How was your day?

Got a proper good JUSTing

Nope.

Wage slaving

>Anything bothering you?

my job

Nope

Comfy music

youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM

youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0

Attached: wojakoffice.png (1519x1000, 897K)

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server today to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

el

Attached: ∩ 12.png (4584x3856, 88K)