>It's just for a month
>Why are you so upset, you're acting like you're never going to see me again
>I'm not going to abandon you
>I promise I won't leave you there
>I love you

Attached: blo.jpg (2105x1967, 1.26M)

Context?

Orginalpasta

My ex said all of those things before I came home for a funeral and then he ghosted me without anything prompting it.

Never trust in this world sorry to say, keep your heart guarded. Even if you feel like you are hurting the other person who may be showing their heart to you, it's better to be seen as a hateful person than be heart broken by actual heartless people who manipulate you. It all sickens me the way people beat around the bush and tell you sweet lies, for themselves to bear the world, not for you to feel actualized. God bless user, make money ANYWAY you can, If I die, then so be it.....at least I lived life my way.

Attached: 1526955404199.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

sorry to hear. your ex was a piece of shit. Was there really nothing before? Why were they coaxing you to go home?

I would have disagreed with you a few months ago but this experience has really changed my outlook on people and the world. Before I just wanted to be with someone and make them happy, but now I see how stupid and pointless that is. Why bother when they'll just abandon you anyway? I don't really know what I'm going to do now, I don't have a plan and there isn't really anything I want. Whatever it is though it won't involve other people, I'm sick of being disappointed.

Why would you want to live like that?? Ori

My grandmother died and I had to attend her funeral. Also his apartment didn't allow for guests to stay longer than a month and I had been there for two, he said he was going to find a new one while I was home. I don't know if he knew he was going to discard me before I left or if that's something he decided on once I was out of sight, I saw it coming though.
Live like what?

Before you abandon all hope let me share with you a little story from my experience:

I was going through some rough times a couple months ago, my gf at the time always lied to me. Said "love you" instead of "I love you" and the she never said it first was a big red flag. She meets some guy on a night out and wont shut up about him all week. That same night out I was out and went to the same place but I was with my friends and they wanted to goto that place. She sees me and "forgets" who I am. Pushes me away. Doesn't talk to me all night.
Next day I get no response from her. Day after she tells me sometimes she get's short term amnesia and it's really embarassing and to not talk about it. More lies... I'm stressing about personal shit then I get news I have to attend a funeral for a very close family friend. The guy who taught me everything I know about PC's, the internet and the very sole reason I play good games on a PC and why I know the shit I know. He died so I'm crushed. I goto the funeral, prepared and heartbroken. Later that week I catch my gf cheating on me. She wouldn't answer her door or phone calls or anything. She lied to me telling me she was out when she wasn't. I broke up with her, but then she's like "noo you aren't breaking up with me, I'M breaking up with YOU!"

Fucking destroyed me. I loved her. Poured in everything I had, improved her house and life in many ways and then she does all this for no fucking reason. She get paranoid and thought I was 24/7 spying on her, reading her phone n shit when I'd never do such a thing.

Later in the month my friends are trying to help me through it. They're there for me. They actually help me get with another girl for the night which wasn't my intention but it happened. She had this one rule though because she was in an open relationship. Anyone she fucks MUST wear a condom. Well I was blind drunk so I couldn't even get hard anyway but I had fun getting her off then she's like "do me in the arse"

So I try, but my cock keeps slipping out, then the condom slips off and dissapears into bumfuck nowhere. She really wants it though and I'm a people pleaser so I go for it anyway thinking it aint that bad. 1 minute later I'm done, she's done and we're both going to sleep when she asks if I used a condom and I said "yea I used one but it slipped off at the end and I couldn't find it"

She thinks I'm lying and starts crying. I feel awful. I get kicked out with a complimentary taxi home though and for the rest of the weekend I can't get out of bed. I feel like a monster. Apparently I'd betrayed everything between us and any trust she had. Her boyfriend is furious and my friends were super pissed off when they found out.

But, here's the thing. My friends were there for me. They spoke to me and said to leave it for a while then try and talk to her to make things better but they stuck by me. My male friend of the two said he's there for me and it'll be alright. I could have cried. I thought everyone was going to abandon me the way my life seemed to be trending. I thought I was going to lose everything all in one go over that mistake and turns out my friends are there for me and want to hang out on sunday. I feel genuinely blessed I really can't believe my luck.

So user, friends are worth keeping and impressing and working together with. Always they're worth the effort even if you argue or fuck up. They will always be there for you.

How is that story supposed to stop me from abandoning hope? You did everything for someone and just got used and cheated on. I'm never caring about anyone again, everyone else can go to hell.

Also I don't have any friends, they've all left because everyone always leaves.

it's a test and you failed.

What does that mean? How is it a test, what was I supposed to do?

Give it a few weeks and you'll be alright. Time heals all wounds.

I was trying to tell you that even though women are total dogshit, I'm going through a real rough time but friends are worth the effort and maintaining. Hit up some old friends you always could count on, see if they come out the woodwork. Sometimes friends just fade away when you get a gf but they didn't want to fade away, they were just giving you your space and time.

It's been a month now and it hasn't gotten any better. I'm thinking of killing myself just to get away from it. Sometimes at night I'll start to feel better but then I'll dream about him and it'll start all over the next day.

One he was a guy. Two, I don't have any "old friends I could always count on" what kind of a normalfag do you think I am?

You should try to find something else to focus your time and attention into. If you don't get your mind off him, it will end up taking longer to get over him than it should.

Don't know if you're a girl or gay but they say that the solution to women is more women. Maybe it'll work in your case if you're male? The solution to gays is more gays? right?

Go to a few clubs, spend some money you shouldn't and just hang out with some people. Everyone depressed as fuck including me but getting out is a nice distraction and you might get dragged along to some afterparties n shit

I can't focus on anything else, my brain always comes back to him and I start crying. The only things that help at all are hurting myself and whining about it here.
Going to clubs and hooking up isn't the sort of thing I would ever do.

>You did everything for someone and just got used and cheated on.
That's exactly why he got used and cheated on. If you're not a massive piece of shit, that's what happens.

Venting is fine. Hurting yourself is not. You should try harder to focus on other things like your hobbies. Bring out your inner autismo and dive into them.

>Hit up some old friends you always could count on
If I had those I wouldn't be here moron.

>"I promise I won't leave you"
I've been there before.

Hey user. I know it's hard right now. I used to be in the same place you were, someone close absolutely destroyed me.
It hurts, I know. But it won't hurt forever. Time gradually erases emotional pain. It may be like putting alcohol on an open wound at first, but it eventually heals. Bad and depressive thoughts try to convince you that the pain will last forever, but it won't. Just know we're here for you user. Things get better, even if you can't see the light just yet. Promise.

>But it won't hurt forever. Time gradually erases emotional pain.
Nice, when? I haven't recovered after almost 20 years, and as soon as I tried to let someone else in, she broke my heart too, so I'm good for another 20, thank god I won't live that long.

It won't heal if you keep reopening the wound, user. Do you have any hobbies to distract you?

Unfortunately I'm not retarded so I can think about two or more things at the same time.

I didn't say you were retarded, I'm just trying to help. You can't move forward by dwelling on the past, you have to let go of it. It's one person, in a sea of over 7 billion. I guarantee that there's a person out there you're compatible with. Even if it's one in 10,000, there's still over 30,000 people in the US you'd be compatible with! That's more than some fucking cities, man.

Too bad I'm not in the US.

Where ya at, boyo?

Sometimes I say things like that because I want them to be true. People don't always lie for malicious reasons.