25 BMI

>25 BMI
Feels bad man

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger, I'm 5'4 and have a BMI of 30.6. You don't have any reason to be complaining. I'm not proud of that either, but you should know some people have it worse than you.

my god ur a fatty

>mfw 15 bmi

Attached: 1549892506287.jpg (750x750, 42K)

Why can't I be unhappy about my weight

Well, you can be. But I'm just saying that I'm more overweight than you. I need to lose a good 35 lbs. to get down to a "normalized" BMI. Actually a BMI of 25 is considered healthy for someone of my height. My BMI right now is 30.6, so yeah.

My BMI is also 30.
Funny though, I don't really feel that fat. I guess I am short being 170cm.

>tfw 115 BMI

Attached: 1483874698653.png (765x758, 35K)

I'm 5'9 and 185 lbs giving me a 27 BMI. I also almost have a 6 pack and can run a decent 10k so I don't think the BMI itself is something worth caring about

fatty
no wonder why you're here

You're only about three inches taller than me and have the same BMI as me. I feel pretty fucking obese, so I don't know why you don't. I have a beer gut and man tits.

A lot of people don't believe in the BMI system. It's hundreds of years old and a lot of people feel like it isn't accurate.

Nigger I'm 5'11 and like 182lbs, I have a bmi of 25.2

It's only slightly overweight, is it really that bad?

OP here. All of my weight is in my gut and face. There's several inches of fat from me seeing my abs

>a lot of people feel like it isn't accurate.

Only in the sense that "overweight" doesn't necessarily mean unhealthy, but that only relates to Jow Forums people who have muscles. If you have a high BMI because you're a fatass then you're an unhealthy piece of shit.

>fatty
>no wonder why you're here

shut up, you fowl beast

The BMI goes

Underweight
Normal
Overweight
Obese

People that are classified as obese don't consider themselves obese. Just like people who are classified as overweight don't feel overweight. To give you an example I'm 5'4 and have a BMI of 30.6, now according to the BMI I need to weigh about 150 lbs to be classified as "normal" actually I probably need to weigh less than that but I think that's unhealthy. Of course this also depends on your body fat % and how much of your body is fat and how much is muscle.

Fucker, I'm 5'2 and 40 BMI. STFU

I haven't measured myself in the longest time and it's more around 172cm to 175cm, if that makes a difference.

>It's hundreds of years old and a lot of people feel like it isn't accurate
The issue I'd say it has is that your weight could be muscle rather than fat and you'd still get a 'unhealthy' BMI.
Doctors and such only use it as a estimation.

Meh im 6 4 365. When will it end

Attached: FB0CF102-985C-45BA-B768-A90AEF99B75A.jpg (500x407, 35K)

yes, you could stand to lose at least 5lbs
"overweight" means "your body holds so much extra fat that it's begun to put you at risk of disease"
"obese" means "you're gigafucked"

do you happen to have a vagina

>A lot of people don't believe in the BMI system.
Including zero trained doctors. BMI is very accurate unless you're literally Dwayne Johnson.

Do you look like Dwayne Johnson (BMI 30)? If not, you're fucking fat. Lose weight.

I had a nutritionist major in my class give a detailed presentation about why the BMI was trash. She made a compelling argument. Granted she was just a student, but she was smart and put a lot of effort into it. Even our professor somewhat agreed with some of her points.

ABSOLUTE UNITS

>She
Well, it's actually more helpful indicator for women since their bodies are more percent fat than mens.

The BMI was invented by a man though also he was a foreigner, and this was like 400 years ago or some shit.

BMI is unreliable if you're at the 400lbs of pure muscle or 500lbs 12ft tall of pure fat etc etc, it works for the general population.

Yfw 32. 5ft4 and weight 84kilos. I stakc lanklets.

>ABSOLUTE UNITS

what are?

please please. I'm 5.8 and 44 BMI. SHUT IT

>33
get on my level cunt

Attached: Wojak can you help me bathe.jpg (512x512, 27K)

>mfw 16.6 bmi

Attached: 1550093109925.png (1416x2239, 82K)

Yeah fuck off wojchad

I'm 4'11" and 50 BMI

I'm not actually ripped I just workout I'm still a skelly boy

I just checked and I have a 26. Im probably like 15-16 percent bodyfat. BMI is bullshit

Skip breakfast and lunch, eat ~1000 kcal at dinnner. Rinse and repeat. It's super easy, 1k Cal is literally a large fast food meal and you'll still lose weight.

ATTENTION ALL Jow Forums USERS - Heinrich needs your help to unify the fractured Jow Forums community on Discord and wipe out all of the dead servers, but to do this, he needs more active posters and a couple of shills, but you got to be quick, join his rapidly growing server now to help secure this victory:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ae

Attached: ∩ 5.png (4584x3856, 88K)